Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,713 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? (28218 Views)

What Can 1-2k Do For You Right Now (giveaway) / "I Just Want To Be In Your Arms And Bleep You Right" Tontoh Dikeh Tells Unknown / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Pascopele: 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
Apart from, *Let me call you right back*
What other scam do you know?
grin grin grin

Me: I will see what i can do

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Hypnotise: 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
I'm a virgin grin

185 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by donbachi(m): 4:37pm On Jan 28, 2020
Bail is free

313 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by emeijeh(m): 4:42pm On Jan 28, 2020
Change 2015

Next Level Devil 2019

221 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Petyprincess(f): 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
"your face looks familiar"
"if i had met you b4 my wife i would have married you"
Ladies when you hear this two sentences please run for your life!!!

256 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Auntyesther(f): 4:45pm On Jan 28, 2020
Police is your friend

282 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 28, 2020
"Have you gotten the Alert?" grin

324 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Auntyesther(f): 4:48pm On Jan 28, 2020
How can a guy hurt a beautiful lady like you? LMAO! This one wee scatter your heart kpata kpata

234 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by AstroG: 4:51pm On Jan 28, 2020
I Love You
The beginning of manipulation

Baby am shy,its my first time
Girl wea be community slot

Babe,he is just a Friend
Like that,like that,charger don charge phone

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Generalkaycee(m): 5:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
Auntyesther:
How can a guy hurt a beautiful lady like you? LMAO! This one wee scatter your heart kpata kpata

3 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by illicit(m): 6:34pm On Jan 28, 2020
Let me just put the head, I swear I won't move

274 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by DonroxyII: 8:59pm On Jan 28, 2020
Pascopele:
Apart from, *Let me call you right back*
What other scam do you know?
grin grin grin

Me: I will see what i can do
Damn, I even did this 6pm tonight !! presently contemplating to call or not to call.

8 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by DonroxyII: 9:00pm On Jan 28, 2020
Petyprincess:
"your face looks familiar"
"if i had met you b4 my wife i would have married you"
Ladies when you hear this two sentences please run for your life!!!
My younger sis nearly fell for this scam .... ThanGod she gat me.

God calmly configured most women head to receive lamba grin grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Heroclitus(m): 9:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
I'll get back to you

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Dreiwizzy: 9:15pm On Jan 28, 2020
I'm always direct with people but in a polite manner. I don't have time for lies and deceit.

40 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Petyprincess(f): 9:22pm On Jan 28, 2020
DonroxyII:
My younger sis nearly fell for this scam .... ThanGod she gat me.

God calmly configured most women head to receive lamba/Scope grin grin
You are a good brother
Make sure you always save your sister from f**k boys nd sugar coated mouth niggas.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Darkseid(m): 10:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
"I'm not fine jor"

Brother help yourself by not asking her what's wrong, just change topic sharp sharp undecided

359 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by DonroxyII: 9:19am On Jan 29, 2020
Petyprincess:

You are a good brother
Make sure you always save your sister from f**k boys nd sugar coated mouth niggas.
Thanks, I always do cheesy .... As a guyman myself .... we know all the scopes but when a woman is looking for love they seem to abandon some tiniest redflags .... !!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 29, 2020
grin Nigerians and the many lies they tell! Line i've used so many times, 'let me call you back' Plus 'i just got your number, i'll save it to my contacts'

9 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Offpoint: 9:35am On Jan 29, 2020
"We will get back to you"

Las Las na God go punish dem

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Offpoint: 9:39am On Jan 29, 2020
Darkseid:
"I'm not fine jor"

Brother help yourself by not asking her what's wrong, just change topic sharp sharp undecided
Me once I heard that my next statement is: "The Lord is your strength"

173 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by IyaTola: 9:44am On Jan 29, 2020
grin grin grin
Offpoint:
"We will get back to you"

1 Like

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 29, 2020
cool
Offpoint:
Me once I heard that my next statement is: "The Lord is your strength"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 29, 2020
After wooing a girl: I WILL THINK ABOUT IT..
After a job interview : WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU..

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Akinbahm(m): 12:52pm On Jan 29, 2020
justnock:
"Have you gotten the Alert?" grin

"Have you gotten the alert" and "I didn't forget you"

Most people if not all av suffered in the hand of those 2 statement and the latter nah the Greatest scam statement of our time.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by calmG(m): 2:29pm On Jan 29, 2020
Don't worry this game will enter grin grin biggest scam ever grin grin

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by wilemer: 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
'The (Nigerian) Police is your friend'

9 Likes

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Mimienudles(f): 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
I was just gonna call you grin

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Dozie32(m): 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
Send me money for transport.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apart From, *let Me Call You Right Back* What Other Scam Do You Know? by Righteousness89(m): 3:20pm On Jan 29, 2020
I de come

Meanwhile Na gooo e don go

35 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Some Girls Don't Know How To Chat / The Ordeal Of Relationship In 21st Century / Man Covers His Girlfriend's Face, Takes Her To The Beach And Proposes To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.