Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,795 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are Still The Best Couple On Earth" - Pastor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are Still The Best Couple On Earth" - Pastor (565 Views)

If I Am Having Sex With My Wife Everyday, Can That Equate To Exercise? / My Naighbour Is Beating His Sexy Wife Everyday Pics Added / See The Awkward Photo Shared By A Young Couple On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are Still The Best Couple On Earth" - Pastor by Amagite3(f): 5:26am On Jun 27, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

An Edo pastor, Jackson Edekin has revealed that he beats his wife everyday, but despite that, they are the the best couple on earth. (Huh?)

According to him, to leave a marriage when you are beaten is not the best option, saying it's only an insane man that'd beat his wife for no reason.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/06/i-beat-my-wife-everyday-yet-we-are-still-the-best-couple-on-earth-nigerian-pastor.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are Still The Best Couple On Earth" - Pastor by khiaa(f): 5:38am On Jun 27, 2018
This is a retar.ded evil bastard, anyone who follows him is effed in the head.

1 Like

Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are Still The Best Couple On Earth" - Pastor by sinaj(f): 5:48am On Jun 27, 2018
End time Fastor
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are Still The Best Couple On Earth" - Pastor by Flexherbal(m): 5:49am On Jun 27, 2018
According to him, to leave a marriage when you are beaten is not the best option, saying it's only an insane man that'd beat his wife for no reason.

There are other ways you can tell your wife that she has done something wrong, sir.
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are Still The Best Couple On Earth" - Pastor by MISEDUCATIONS: 6:04am On Jun 27, 2018
abused women never leave. no one knows why.
Re: "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are Still The Best Couple On Earth" - Pastor by mamatayour(f): 7:25am On Jun 27, 2018
Na dis kind person we dey call SA'LARO undecided undecided see his long mouth like that of kettle

(1) (Reply)

5 Misconstrued Interests Of Men By Ladies! / Matured Ladies Only / He Refused To Take My Phone Call

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.