Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,189 members, 7,835,948 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

"I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. (12680 Views)

I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood / “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares / "I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by mimimile93: 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2018
queensera:
A Nigerian lady with the username @Shiz Iza White took to her Facebook page to warn all men that she owes non of them a tight p*ssy.

She Wrote:

I owe no man a tight pussy!! �if u can't swim get drown!! ������

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/i-owe-no-man-a-tight-pssy-if-you-cant-swim-get-drown-lady-declares/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc farano
Cc Rocktation

I owe no leech a dime. If u can't cater for yourself, die.
Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by wristbangle: 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
Smh
Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2018
mimimile93:

I owe no leech a dime. If u can't cater for yourself, die.
Hope they banned you with all your provocative comments angry
Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by mimimile93: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hope they banned you with all your provocative comments angry

Am suspecting you are dating one of the mods.. Because the last banned I got was just after quoting you and saying you have a borehole..
Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2018
mimimile93:

Am suspecting you are dating one of the mods.. Because the last banned I got was just after quoting you and saying you have a borehole..
I got banned too. So u better behave
Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by mimimile93: 9:56pm On Jun 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I got banned too. So u better behave

Ok Ma'am..

Also warn these ho.es they should stop posting nonsense about naija babes being faithful and independent cause I will definitely react..
Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 27, 2018
mimimile93:

Ok Ma'am..

Also warn these ho.es they should stop posting nonsense about naija babes being faithful and independent cause I will definitely react..
As per leader of hoes association abi chairlady unfaithful naija ladies association? Please free me
Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2018
Some women just disgrace womanhood angry
Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by queensera(f): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc farano
Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by seankay(m): 12:03am On Jun 28, 2018
Just look at the halleluyah boys goading her because they want some pussy. SMH

2 Likes

Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by phazotron(m): 12:08am On Jun 28, 2018
nawa for d babe oo

Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by ADRIAN88(m): 4:13am On Jun 28, 2018
Facebook sef! Haven of iberiberism

Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by revolt(m): 6:22am On Jun 28, 2018
Why r ppl abising her? Aint nothibg wrong with wht she said . Nobody owes ny body a right to their body. Id hv a probs if she strts complaining bout lack of bbcs...
Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by AyamStarch: 6:27am On Jun 28, 2018
Get drowned? No aunty, I'm coming in with my life jacket, I'll be fvcking staying a float

1 Like

Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by musa7m(m): 6:40am On Jun 28, 2018
some of this #ladys that fix nails....are hoes..........

Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by Massmike(m): 6:57am On Jun 28, 2018
is it so loose that she had to warn her customers before hand

heaau! business hasn't been going well obviously

1 Like

Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by Massmike(m): 7:08am On Jun 28, 2018
musa7m:
some of this #ladys that fix nails....are hoes..........
Egbon this has nothing to do with fingernail fixing

just contribute wisely and leave your sentiment with fingernail fixing out of this

1 Like

Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by TrillionBrains(m): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2018
Aint got no Shame though she got me tripping for it. [url=trillionclues.com]Trillionclues[/url] come and see oo

Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by lereinter(m): 9:23am On Jun 28, 2018
those men dying cos of women

this is expo
Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 28, 2018
Hoe better have my money tongue
Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2018
When we Bleep only 15 years to 22 they begin to complain we are pedophiles.Thats why i hate older girls and i love younger ones 15 16 is my ideal their pussies are tighter and hotter inside,i teach her all the bedmatics,turn her to my loyal LovePeddler and drill her till i lose interest.
Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by muckross(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Cc farano
Cc Rocktation
Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by tomnmenace(m): 11:35am On Jun 28, 2018
ok oo!
issorite!

you are right tho'
nobody should owe anything to anybody except they feel inclined to.

I hereby don't owe anything whatsoever to any person with the same opinion as yours.

wallet,
time,
dic.k size,
emotion.... bla bla

if you cant swim just drown!! gbam!
Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by sirjentul05(m): 12:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
Nwanne, if you haven't seen Olosho before, Oya bia Lee ya ebea

grin grin grin grin

#mr Jentul #
Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by Blessinq1(f): 12:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ashawo in very active service. Later e and her cronies will start disturbing God in Shiloh 2029
Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by Seandisputed(m): 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2018
And it's always the ugly ones who won't allow us have peace of mind on social media.
Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by INTEGRITYA1(m): 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin grin grin ladies are becoming more bold

Bold as in seriously serious bold.
Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by ODeva(f): 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2018
yanabasee:
Abortionist.......Societal norms.... Next generation will likely be walking #aked on the street!!!
This generation is already walking #aked
Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by MissRaine69(f): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2018
So now that we know what do we do with such information?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? / Coprophilia What's Your Take? / My Neigybor Leave Her Lantern On, Her Cotton Open, I See Her Sometin +pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.