Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,141 members, 7,835,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

"I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. (12679 Views)

I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood / “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares / "I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by Lillyane(f): 6:46pm On Jun 28, 2018
HeWrites:
Nairaland ladies who have "Dam-like pussay" will be very happy with this and support this.

Everybody have the right to use his/her body anyhow.

If your pussay is deep just like the 264 Dam in Osogbo, we move to a tighter Pussay..

Taink you.
Lol!
Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by sweetrace(f): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2018
IamPlato:

The Worst Place A Man Can Drown Is inside Pussy juice...

What Will You Tell God

God created sex. He has no problems with it.
Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by IamPlato(m): 7:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
sweetrace:

God created sex. He has no problems with it.

Madam What Are You Saying? undecided

So Because Of That I Should Die Inside Pussy
Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by muckross(m): 8:43pm On Jun 28, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc Dominique
Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 28, 2018
on social media you don't care but in real life I know you care
after closing business for the day a prostitute will look at the hole,see how large it has become,wish she can stop, realize she cannot because she has to survive, sigh.
Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by musa7m(m): 11:46am On Jun 29, 2018
Massmike:
Egbon this has nothing to do with fingernail fixing

just contribute wisely and leave your sentiment with fingernail fixing out of this
nna what's your problem? this is naira land and you have no right at time to tell me wat to say........ face your front and mind your business
Re: "I Owe No Man A Tight P*ssy, If You Can't Swim Get Drown" - Lady Declares. by Massmike(m): 11:55am On Jun 29, 2018
musa7m:
nna what's your problem? this is naira land and you have no right at time to tell me wat to say........ face your front and mind your business
I am facing my back right now how do you feel grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? / What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? / Coprophilia What's Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.