Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,945 members, 7,814,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

WAT!!!! Roman Goddess Display Her Formidable Boobs In New Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / WAT!!!! Roman Goddess Display Her Formidable Boobs In New Photos (1192 Views)

Nigerian Lady Display Her Sucking Skill Using Cucumber And Yogurt / Men Touching Women Boobs In Public Bus Must Stop / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

WAT!!!! Roman Goddess Display Her Formidable Boobs In New Photos by Gistvic: 9:53am On Jun 29, 2018

Instagram Celebrity, Roman Goddess who is popular for always showing off her gigantic boobs on her Instagram page has posted some new set of photos for her followers to chill on.

Though married now to her Dubai-based lover, Roman Goddess is not still slowing down in displaying her body.
She put her massive boobs on display for her numerous followers on social media.

MORE IMAGES HERE > > > > > https://www.gistvic.com/2018/06/wat-roman-goddess-display-her.html
Re: WAT!!!! Roman Goddess Display Her Formidable Boobs In New Photos by PaperCoach(f): 9:59am On Jun 29, 2018
Very positive photos. Thank you for the article. wink
Re: WAT!!!! Roman Goddess Display Her Formidable Boobs In New Photos by RevenGeMission: 2:39pm On Jun 29, 2018
i see balloon , non natural

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Potent Ijebu Love Charm... 100% Tested And Effective / Dating For Women With Congenital Defects / What Do You Know Bonny Island Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.