Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,828 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) (4398 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Nigerian Men Reveal The Weirdest Things They Experienced During Sex / Nigerian Women Share The Foolish Things They 've Ever Done For Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by selemempe: 12:55am On Jun 30, 2018
aaronson:
5 things I hate about the black race.

1- Black people hate the guts and success of a fellow black man hence he would feel the need to hurt their ego. This is the reason for black on black rampant crime, Sars brutality, Cultism and other oppression within the black community.

2- Blacks are slow to evolve and sometimes don't want to evolve at all, for example, most Anti-Abortion , Hate for the gay people and most religious bigots are blacks.

3 - Blacks are hypocrites, It's imprinted in all blacks DNA to be an hypocrite.

4- Black people are always bitter, short tempered and aggressive for no reason. This is the reason I hate the black race. It takes a great deal of patience to deal with black people due to this genetical imbalance.

5 - Black people hardly read, wallow in ignorance but will still have an opinion of what he knows nothing about. This happens daily on nairaland.
the bolded has u exact. Nonsense boy
Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by Auladimeji2: 1:17am On Jun 30, 2018
aaronson:
5 things I hate about the black race.

1- Black people hate the guts and success of a fellow black man hence he would feel the need to hurt their ego. This is the reason for black on black rampant crime, Sars brutality, Cultism and other oppression within the black community.

2- Blacks are slow to evolve and sometimes don't want to evolve at all, for example, most Anti-Abortion , Hate for the gay people and most religious bigots are blacks.

3 - Blacks are hypocrites, It's imprinted in all blacks DNA to be an hypocrite.

4- Black people are always bitter, short tempered and aggressive for no reason. This is the reason I hate the black race. It takes a great deal of patience to deal with black people due to this genetical imbalance.

5 - Black people hardly read, wallow in ignorance but will still have an opinion of what he knows nothing about. This happens daily on nairaland.
My middle finger to your father

Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 30, 2018
Go ask maradona MIddle finGER
Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by majour(m): 10:08am On Jun 30, 2018
Darkseid:
I know say this thread no concern me but I hate the black race, and yes I'm black too. I guess I'm the living Uncle Rukus, no relation undecided
I always respect a dude that affiliated to the course, ur bondoocks reference and ur name, nice.... ✔
Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by millomaniac: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2018
Darkseid:
I know say this thread no concern me but I hate the black race, and yes I'm black too. I guess I'm the living Uncle Rukus, no relation undecided

You are deceiving yourself if you are not hating yourself as well. Your uncle ruckus is a character created by a black man to intelligently mock people like you.
Re: Asking White People 5 Things They Love About Black People (pic) by Darkseid(m): 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
millomaniac:

You are deceiving yourself if you are not hating yourself as well. Your uncle ruckus is a character created by a black man to intelligently mock people like you.
wetin dey worry this one, abeg swerve angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why / What Can I Do About My Younger Brother / Men Have Biological Clock Too - Their Clock Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.