Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,073 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Single Mom Needs Urgent Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Mom Needs Urgent Help (763 Views)

In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise / Should I Go Ahead To Marry A Single Mom With Two Kids? / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Single Mom Needs Urgent Help by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2018
Hello All, Please i need your help. I'm a single mother of one living alone in Lagos. Been out of job for months and going from one interview to another. Currently, my accounts are dry. Been calling people but they've all been saying no money. My son went to bed without food last night and is yet to eat today. Please assist me with whatever you can. Account number is 0049401471.Thank you.
Re: Single Mom Needs Urgent Help by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 30, 2018
Jahgirl:
Hello All, Please i need your help. I'm a single mother of one living alone in Lagos. Been out of job for months and going from one interview to another. Currently, my accounts are dry. Been calling people but they've all been saying no money. My son went to bed without food last night and is yet to eat today. Please assist me with whatever you can. Account number is 0049401471.Thank you.
Sent u 5k manage it
Re: Single Mom Needs Urgent Help by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2018
Oluwhatoby11:
Sent u 5k manage it
Thank you and God bless you.
Re: Single Mom Needs Urgent Help by donestk(m): 10:46am On Jun 30, 2018
Jahgirl and oluwatobi

Time registered 30th June for both the sender and beneficiary

Hmmmmmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Single Mom Needs Urgent Help by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 30, 2018
donestk:
Jahgirl and oluwatobi

Time registered 30th June for both the sender and beneficiary

Hmmmmmmmm
noticed too. coincidence?
Re: Single Mom Needs Urgent Help by Laeroy(f): 12:37pm On Jun 30, 2018
She even dropped account number but no bank name....I wonder how she thinks she can deceive herself....and not me...ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Single Mom Needs Urgent Help by cooldon4u: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
Account number without Bank and a/c name ? Well-done.
Re: Single Mom Needs Urgent Help by Mercurypanther(m): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
Sent u 5k manage it
please ooo how did you know the bank.. I want to send 100k but I can't locate d bank.

1 Like

Re: Single Mom Needs Urgent Help by okwabayi(m): 2:05pm On Jun 30, 2018
...and the scammer quickly deleted the account. He will obviously come back to try pull a fast one. Na their way.
Re: Single Mom Needs Urgent Help by BabaRamota1980: 2:14pm On Jun 30, 2018
Mods i hope you are reading, Nairaland is no longer a blogsite, you have upgradef and become an enterprise. Look at the number of population in your database...with this number you can influence political and social changes in Nigeria. Apparently your chain of leadership have not yet caught up to this and monetize the value.

Anyway, we want all seekers of help, in any way or form to pass through your vetting first before we can help them. Anyone not cleared by you will be ignored. You all need to develop a working process for how you will make this task possible. Criminals are coming here to play on goodwill and fleece people. Its not good! Help us clean them out of here.

(1) (Reply)

I Want My Wife Back But I Dont Know What She Wants From Me / .... / Are Nigerian Girls So Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.