Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Are Nigerian Girls So Broke - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Nigerian Girls So Broke (756 Views)

God Let My Husband Be So Broke So He Won’t Have Money To Cheat” – Nigerian Lady / Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? / Her Birthday Is Approaching And I Am So Broke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerian Girls So Broke by royalair(m): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2018
so I had this lady as my friend on Facebook funny enough I'm sure I know about 55% of my Facebook friends. As usual I decided to chat her up and the next thing she started billing me like WTF and when I refused she just hit the block button on me . 9ja girls shaaa

Re: Are Nigerian Girls So Broke by gabinogem(m): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2018
cheesy the two of una want something.. the problem there be say una no bargain well.
Re: Are Nigerian Girls So Broke by mrtomola(m): 10:01am On Sep 11, 2018
Almost every girls you meets on social media do ask for this just few mins or hours of chatting them up.... The story is always my data is about to finish or they might ask you " Have you eaten or What have you eaten today ? " Then your reply might be " Yes / I ate Rice" Then you ask her " What about you ?" Her Reply "Nothing" Then you ask "Why ?" Her reply " I am kinda broke, i don't even have any food stuffs at home presently" grin grin grin grin grin grin Then my reply "May God provide for us. Pls say Amen my Sister" Her Reply "Hmm"

5 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls So Broke by odunayo16(f): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls So Broke by ritylove(f): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2018
dont judge from one or two encounters not are ladies you meet online are cyber beggers

And why have you decided to share this here if she had given you her number would you av showed us this crap
Re: Are Nigerian Girls So Broke by QueenSekxy(f): 10:18am On Sep 11, 2018
Lol.grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls So Broke by HOLYDICK(m): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2018
Smart reply from the guy

One crate of origin to dis dude

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls So Broke by Zeedarh(f): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2018
"I don't have mb to chat"
Re: Are Nigerian Girls So Broke by Offpoint: 10:27am On Sep 11, 2018
Re: Are Nigerian Girls So Broke by HOLYDICK(m): 10:29am On Sep 11, 2018
Zeedarh:

Tell dat to mtn zain or glo grin
Re: Are Nigerian Girls So Broke by IamPlato(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2018
ritylove:
dont judge from one or two encounters not are ladies you meet online are cyber beggers

And why have you decided to share this here if she had given you her number would you av showed us this crap

An Angry Bird In The Building
Re: Are Nigerian Girls So Broke by HOLYDICK(m): 10:33am On Sep 11, 2018
Zeedarh:

This big lie has been in existence since 200 B.C grin

Re: Are Nigerian Girls So Broke by Offpoint: 10:34am On Sep 11, 2018
ritylove:

you want us to start showing evidence?

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerian Girls So Broke by royalair(m): 10:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
ritylove:

it's not about the number stuff but why the billing c'mon thats too early naa if na you I chat up start to d ask for nude (which I can't do) you no go reason am somehow
Re: Are Nigerian Girls So Broke by royalair(m): 10:35pm On Sep 12, 2018
HOLYDICK:
Smart reply from the guy

One crate of origin to dis dude
she think say I be mumu boy naa

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Make Your Partner Strongly Addicted To You / Why Are Some People Ungrateful??? / Husband Denies Wife After See The Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.