Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (53727 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
stop all this gf / bf things una no go hear word,

we all deceiving ourselfs with this scam of dating.

its only valid when your courting someone you want to get married to if other wise

my broh and sis...both of you are noting more than friends with benefit ( when you know the truth, you wont worry about that silly hrt break of a thing, have fun while it last)

4 Likes

Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by goodvision12(m): 1:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
If you have found out your partner is cheating on you contact us on CHEATERS NIGERIA.COM and we shall reveal all you need to know about your cheating partner
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by VanBommel(m): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2018
TissuePaper:
Who cares undecided, A wise man once said 'A dick key that can unlock all pussies doors is a master key ' while a pussy door that can be unlocked by all dicks keys is a .................

Complete it
community entrance cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by OrireSA(m): 2:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
We are Africa men we don't cheat the good Lord said multiply and that's what we doing besides its in our DNA feel free to google it, its only wrong when women do it hahahaha I dey joke don kill me ooo!
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by SweetBwoy: 2:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
wink2015:

YOU CAN NOT CLAIM OWNERSHIP OF A WOMAN ( girlfriend ) BUT NOT UNTILL THE DOWRY IS PAID.

How can a girl you have not contracted marriage with be cheating on you?

It is meaningless to assume your girlfriend can not mingle.

boys stop all this possessiveness.

This article is encouraging guys to be possessive.

Does a girlfriend automatically becomes a wife for which a man can judge cheating or no cheating.
Soo you're saying a girl can be shared by many and until someone puts a ring on her finger she's free to fvck around?.
even when she's in a supposed "serious relationship"?

Do people just FALL into marriage??

How do people reason nowadays??..

3 Likes

Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by biggy26: 2:19pm On Jul 01, 2018
Kakafranky:
my girl just broke up with me.

I noticed most of this signs, but stupidity "love" will not let me dump her now am heart broken.

now she wants to keep coming to our house and be friends with my family when she now date another guy.

truly love is a scam
It's not, you just met a scammer! Sorry.
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 2:21pm On Jul 01, 2018
TissuePaper:
Who cares undecided, A wise man once said 'A dick key that can unlock all pussies doors is a master key ' while a pussy door that can be unlocked by all dicks keys is a .................

Complete it
Borehole pussy

1 Like

Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Morrihz(m): 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
grin grin
Alpha Males don't get Palsy Walsy and won't give a hoot if a girl stays or leaves ... cause they sure has others ready and wet for them.
Only pvssy weak Wussies lose sleep over cheating bittches.
I agree with you bro
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:

You guys should really stop with this talk, shows you're a prostidude, everything shouldn't be about sex

please it should be about what ,,sey naa these school gurls person they carry up & down a man wan discuss life with,,, all they know is send me money ...
how many gurls fit raise money to buy even infinix,,is that the gurl i will share my plans that will cost millions of naira with ..what can she possibly contribute,, mrs biggs i only see sex when i think of a woman. nothingelse as ever come out of it for me & most of my friends.!
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Midedaramola(m): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
Hmmm it's vice versa. Abeg let's be honest in our relationships
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by effido666: 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rolly83:
Lol... What about a wife
girlfriend for single men nd wife for married men.....na wetin em mean
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Biglittlelois(f): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
ericsmith:

please it should be about what ,,sey naa these school gurls person they carry up & down a man wan discuss life with,,, all they know is send me money ...
how many gurls fit raise money to buy even infinix,,is that the gurl i will share my plans that will cost millions of naira with ..what can she possibly contribute,, mrs biggs i only see sex when i think of a woman. nothingelse as ever come out of it for me & most of my friends.!

Then stop roaming around with the school gals, go for a working class intelligent lady that you can rub mind with or did someone force you to go for students alone? show some class abeg.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by josite: 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
because she is ur girlfriend ,she cant have a life outside u again.who really are the idiotic females befriending these imbeciles.
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by agabaI23(m): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
chillychill:
Yimu.... What if someone do d opposite of all dis and still cheat?lipsrsealed tongue

You Neva jam professional cheats ni na y all dis ur list go work
Sorry darling
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by millionboi2: 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Op your (2)and (3) is bull, you stop arguing with him all of a sudden and that means cheating? what if you realise the argument is on mundane and irrelevant things and stressful? you stop nah, dont you guys want someone submissive? all of a sudden she agrees to whatever you say, is that not a plus for y'all?

As for sex it goes both ways, i can decide to stop having sex for my own peace of mind or it can be what you said.
D op na mumu
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by banre(m): 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Op your (2)and (3) is bull, you stop arguing with him all of a sudden and that means cheating? what if you realise the argument is on mundane and irrelevant things and stressful? you stop nah, dont you guys want someone submissive? all of a sudden she agrees to whatever you say, is that not a plus for y'all?

As for sex it goes both ways, i can decide to stop having sex for my own peace of mind or it can be what you said.

Na lie Tueh
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by banre(m): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
i keep telling y'all. After God fear women
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by banre(m): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
Its normal for nigerian guys to do d calling. If u dey dat kind of relationship ehn. D day she wud call u. She is about to cheat. My ex do am for me. She wud call on her way to man house, so i wont bother calling her for a while. Womeeeeeeeeeen

omorh!!! grin grin grin
that chic get sense o
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by modernWays: 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
Delivar:

In the case of a pussy and a dick how do we determine which is the padlock and which is the key?

It seem you dont still get it. Unlike men that would rather be hail for having sex with multiple women, no where in this planet people respect or sees women who have sex with different men as role model or something to be proud of.

From the above, it means a master key(penis) can unlock any padlocks while women vagina that can be unlock by any key are simply regards as padlock.

The adage is simply talking about promiscuous women Vs promiscuous men.

1 Like

Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by hermesprogidy(m): 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
grin grin
Alpha Males don't get Palsy Walsy and won't give a hoot if a girl stays or leaves ... cause they sure has others ready and wet for them.
So on point. Who cares if a babe/wife is cheating or not, when there are countless more that can replace her.
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Then stop roaming around with the school gals, go for a working class intelligent lady that you can rub mind with or did someone force you to go for students alone? show some class abeg.

working class gurls no they get time ,,they exhibit commitment but no time for intimacy.
nobody force me go carry school gurls, who can!! naa cost of maintaining working class ladies chase us to school gurls ,@least 5k,10k,20k still means alot to them ,thanks + sex guaranteed grin!
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Biglittlelois(f): 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
ericsmith:

working class gurls no they get time ,,they exhibit commitment but no time for intimacy.
nobody force me go carry school gurls, who can!! naa cost of maintaining working class ladies chase us to school gurls ,@least 5k,10k,20k still means alot to them ,thanks + sex guaranteed grin!

Lol so why complain and whine in the first place you're confused
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by AHMEDLA2GKD: 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
lipsrsealed undecidedwhen you meet a boring and secretive girl, you will regret being in a relationship.when you meet a boring and secretive girl, you will regret being in a relationship.when you meet a boring and secretive girl, you will regret being in a relationship.
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by ehiwarior: 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
Its normal for nigerian guys to do d calling. If u dey dat kind of relationship ehn. D day she wud call u. She is about to cheat. My ex do am for me. She wud call on her way to man house, so i wont bother calling her for a while. Womeeeeeeeeeen

This 1 de happen wella she will call b4 she collect first round, and afta first round...
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by chasefund(m): 4:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
very much possible
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:

Lol so why complain and whine in the first place you're confused

men know what they want but women are not just "what you see is what you get " hence the confusion.
naa to go for sugar grandma last last grin grin
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by chillychill(f): 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
agabaI23:
Sorry darling

Sorry? For?
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Ziggylady(f): 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
grin grin

..but you are not an Alpha Male by any stretch of imagination..so count yourself out of the equation.
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Collins87: 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2018
My ex did these excessively, she will call me, answer my calls fine and was cheating like die. She had quitted me 3 times, when I realised she was no-longer interested, I begged she accepted then I dumped her ass permanently.
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by agabaI23(m): 5:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
chillychill:

Sorry? For?
For having to put up with a Professional cheat
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by cutelover19(m): 5:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
TissuePaper:

Complete it
grinUNIVERSAL DOOR

1 Like

Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by chillychill(f): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
agabaI23:
For having to put up with a Professional cheat

Lol everyone at least once in a life time would experience such na...its no big deal wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage / I Cheated On My Husband With My Driver, But He Was Also Cheating / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.