Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,986 members, 7,828,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (53771 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by McGg: 12:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
so who still do girl friend these days?
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Yankiss(m): 12:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
TissuePaper:
Who cares undecided, A wise man once said 'A dick key that can unlock all pussies doors is a master key ' while a pussy door that can be unlocked by all dicks keys is a .................

Complete it
Tissue paper. grin
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
Even though she is not doing all the listed post she is still cheating behind your back.You never jam smart girls.
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
McGg:
so who still do girl friend these days?
Na marriage?
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Edusouls(m): 12:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
all these are just written opinions and observations,experiences according to individuals,which vary by a wide margin across species of humans..women are naturally flawless in deceit making it almost imposibble to detect or be sure when they are deceiving you or not..this life is too complicated jare....

1 Like

Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by onadana: 12:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Op your (2)and (3) is bull, you stop arguing with him all of a sudden and that means cheating? what if you realise the argument is on mundane and irrelevant things and stressful? you stop nah, dont you guys want someone submissive? all of a sudden she agrees to whatever you say, is that not a plus for y'all?

As for sex it goes both ways, i can decide to stop having sex for my own peace of mind or it can be what you said.

Once you see these signs from a lady....She is unto someone else.A lady doesn't become submissive all of a sudden.

1 Like

Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Mhizrohzz(f): 12:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
grin
so if she quarrel less or just agree to ur words,stop arguing dat means she's cheating
where on earth did u get Dis from??
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by chumaster(m): 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
grin
see the number of people viewing this thread on a Sunday afternoon --the exact time most churches close their services
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by cjscon(m): 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
TissuePaper:
Who cares undecided, A wise man once said 'A dick key that can unlock all pussies doors is a master key ' while a pussy door that can be unlocked by all dicks keys is a .................

Complete it
useless
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Delivar(m): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
TissuePaper:
you don't understand... the dick is always the key... never the other way round wink
And why is the dick the key? Are you aware a pussy can unlock a man's senses and make him do things he would normally not do?
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Misterdhee1(m): 12:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
Dry! Some girls don't leave these signs but still cheat.

Please consider listing as an event vendor on www.planit.ng to get more customers (100% FREE)"
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Ejiod(m): 12:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
donestk:
The pussy is not yours.

Its just your turn
Kai
Pure savagery! shocked

1 Like

Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Ejiod(m): 12:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Hmmmmm
Is there still love in this buhari's regime. These days real guys are more focused on money. Who love epp?

1 Like

Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Pentools(m): 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
Amarabae:
Nonsense.
You have never encountered consultants in cheating before .
By the way who cheat nowadays?
If you are tired of your partner in the relationship, my sister just leave him in the relationship so that he will be dating himself
grin grin grin

Nwaoma ur signature na finish work biko,no mind nwanne anyi-nwanyi chimamanda bu feminism na-isi ka aju...

More crown fall on ur kinging hubby.

1 Like

Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by alen4smith(m): 1:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
grin grin
Alpha Males don't get Palsy Walsy and won't give a hoot if a girl stays or leaves ... cause they sure has others ready and wet for them.
Only pvssy weak Wussies lose sleep over cheating bittches.
you have never fell in love

1 Like

Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Just2endowed2(m): 1:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
lastly she suddenly block you from viewing her status on whatsapp

HOW can one do that
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Just2endowed2(m): 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
Edusouls:
all these are just written opinions and observations,experiences according to individuals,which vary by a wide margin across species of humans..women are naturally flawless in deceit making it almost imposibble to detect or be sure when they are deceiving you or not..this life is too complicated jare....

True, u can never know.... But the sign are there if u put up the pieces
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by s3tt1ngz003: 1:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
Just2endowed2:

HOW can one do that
Seriously you don't know? Well go to settings on your WhatsApp then click on privacy, there you will see my status except those you marked not to see your status

1 Like

Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by OrireSA(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
Amarabae:
Nonsense.
If you are tired of your partner in the relationship, my sister just leave him in the relationship so that he will be dating himself
grin grin grin
Hmmm good point but easier said than done, imagine if I offered you money and you still loved your broke boyfriend, would you deny me and remain broke all in the name of love? Meanwhile I can give you a financially stable future? For all you know I might have feelings for you too ;-)

1 Like

Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Reyhzor(m): 1:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
**When your girlfriend is always talking and comparing you with
other rich or taller or more handsome guys, that girl is not the woman
you should have.*

I gree with you FT
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by modernWays: 1:20pm On Jul 01, 2018
Delivar:

And why is the dick the key? Are you aware a pussy can unlock a man's senses and make him do things he would normally not do?

You should understand the logic, perhaps the guy need to explain in a lay man view.

Which is influencial between a padlock that anyone can bring any key to open on your door and that master key that has the ability to open as many padlocks as possible?

So, if you are asked to chose one and throw other away, which one would it be?
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Truthsbitter: 1:24pm On Jul 01, 2018
HonSuQMaDIQ:
grin grin
Alpha Males don't get Palsy Walsy and won't give a hoot if a girl stays or leaves ... cause they sure has others ready and wet for them.
Only pvssy weak Wussies lose sleep over cheating bittches.
Bless you brother
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by greggng: 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
I am not interested in girl friend...I am interested in a woman to marry ...boy friend girl friend are for nairaland children
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by imma2(m): 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
yeyerolling:
Its normal for nigerian guys to do d calling. If u dey dat kind of relationship ehn. D day she wud call u. She is about to cheat. My ex do am for me. She wud call on her way to man house, so i wont bother calling her for a while. Womeeeeeeeeeen
grin grin grin

Had to laugh at this. Nigerian girls and their cunny ways. See ingenuity at its peak.... cheesy cheesy

Damn that hoe disguised as gf

1 Like

Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Ebonyigist: 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
There is no mode of operation when it comes to cheating.
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by GreenCap: 1:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
TissuePaper:

Complete it

...wide-open door.

but such dick is not a master key;

he's an ashawo key.

repent
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Delivar(m): 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
modernWays:

You should understand the logic, perhaps the guy need to explain in a lay man view.

Which is influencial between a padlock that anyone can bring any key to open on your door and that master key that has the ability to open as many padlocks as possible?

So, if you are asked to chose one and throw other away, which one would it be?
In the case of a pussy and a dick how do we determine which is the padlock and which is the key?
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by OrireSA(m): 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:
lastly she suddenly block you from viewing her status on whatsapp
You talking from experience my guy?
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
story story
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by OrireSA(m): 1:47pm On Jul 01, 2018
Its not Nigeria girls only date overseas and outside Africa
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by OrireSA(m): 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
TissuePaper:
you don't understand... the dick is always the key... never the other way round wink
Why must everything be about sex guy?
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by KENNSAMMY(m): 1:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Amarabae:
Nonsense.
grin grin grin

them Don finish this one slowly
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.