Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (53775 Views)

My Girlfriend Is My Girlfriend, Her Past Is Her Past, Says a Young Man / 13 Signs Your Life Is Centered Around Your Boyfriend And It Is Sickening / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Midedaramola(m): 6:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
chillychill:

Lol everyone at least once in a life time would experience such na...its no big deal wink
gbayi... Fact

1 Like

Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by mide419: 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
Biglittlelois:
Op your (2)and (3) is bull, you stop arguing with him all of a sudden and that means cheating? what if you realise the argument is on mundane and irrelevant things and stressful? you stop nah, dont you guys want someone submissive? all of a sudden she agrees to whatever you say, is that not a plus for y'all?

As for sex it goes both ways, i can decide to stop having sex for my own peace of mind or it can be what you said.

Asi
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by agabaI23(m): 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
chillychill:

Lol everyone at least once in a life time would experience such na...its no big deal wink
Not necessarilly. Some people are luckier. But how did you nail him? wink
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Famousqueen(f): 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2018
who relationship epp
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by chillychill(f): 9:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
agabaI23:
Not necessarilly. Some people are luckier. But how did you nail him? wink

I use to have trust issues(i don't even trust myself tongue)He left his phone with me(d way he use to) d girl called, I didn't pick up but I was watching a movie on d phone Don calls Don tire me after d sixth call had to pick on d seventh told her him no dey,babe start shouting (u no all dose girls rant na) I didn't even talk was just looking thank God he came in told him he had a call. Didn't tell him it's ova sha na him behavior dey make am dey run (he was scared cos I didn't shout neither did I complain I was just smiling called him d second day seff) layer he summon courage told me m d main chick she is d side chick, na dat tym I come say I no do again cheesy grin(i was waiting for his lie na y I no quick talk cheesy)
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by agabaI23(m): 9:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
chillychill:

I use to have trust issues(i don't even trust myself tongue)He left his phone with me(d way he use to) d girl called, I didn't pick up but I was watching a movie on d phone Don calls Don tire me after d sixth call had to pick on d seventh told her him no dey,babe start shouting (u no all dose girls rant na) I didn't even talk was just looking thank God he came in told him he had a call. Didn't tell him it's ova sha na him behavior dey make am dey run (he was scared cos I didn't shout neither did I complain I was just smiling called him d second day seff) layer he summon courage told me m d main chick she is d side chick, na dat tym I come say I no do again cheesy grin(i was waiting for his lie na y I no quick talk cheesy)
Hmmmm, guys. That treatment na like Moses penalty for world cup. Best response.
Which one be main dish and side dish again.
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by chillychill(f): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
agabaI23:
Hmmmm, guys. That treatment na like Moses penalty for world cup. Best response.
Which one be main dish and side dish again.

More like Russia penalty against Spain cos dey didn't see it coming cheesy
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Jimmy231: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
Amarabae:
Nonsense.
You have never encountered consultants in cheating before .
By the way who cheat nowadays?
If you are tired of your partner in the relationship, my sister just leave him in the relationship so that he will be dating himself
grin grin grin
This one Don ai
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by agabaI23(m): 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
chillychill:

loool
Okies
So how long ago was that?
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by agabaI23(m): 10:37pm On Jul 01, 2018
chillychill:

loool
Okies
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by chillychill(f): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
agabaI23:
loool
Okies
So how long ago was that?

Lol it's been almost 6years now o... Na sisters post make me remember seff.
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by agabaI23(m): 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2018
chillychill:

Lol it's been almost 6years now o... Na sisters post make me remember seff.
woow I see. Been a long time.
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by chillychill(f): 10:46pm On Jul 01, 2018
agabaI23:
woow I see. Been a long time.

It was did post dat made me remember seff. I Don forget d tin tipe
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by sommyboi(m): 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
An average fine girl has over 700 Facebook friends, over 450 being males. Spends average 4hrs daily online, has over 20unread messages, has over 7missed calls daily, gets stopped by average 6guys weekly, receives average 4kinds of favour from guys weekly, gets to meet interesting guys on average of 2-3 daily.
And there is YOU, struggling to make it atop the competition. Bro, how long can you keep up with this competition as a boyfriend? Enjoy the moment while it lasts. The girl wey you go marry,fit be another person cheating girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by agabaI23(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2018
chillychill:

It was did post dat made me remember seff. I Don forget d tin tipe
I see. Soo the current guy na faithful person e dey cheat abi? undecided
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by chillychill(f): 11:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
agabaI23:
I see. Soo the current guy na faithful person e dey cheat abi? undecided

Lol he doesn't.
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by agabaI23(m): 11:16pm On Jul 01, 2018
chillychill:

Lol he doesn't.
If I send you a pm will that be cheating on him?

Anyway, I have sent already cool tongue

1 Like

Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Goldiano(m): 11:53pm On Jul 01, 2018
ericsmith:

please it should be about what ,,sey naa these school gurls person they carry up & down a man wan discuss life with,,, all they know is send me money ...
how many gurls fit raise money to buy even infinix,,is that the gurl i will share my plans that will cost millions of naira with ..what can she possibly contribute,, mrs biggs i only see sex when i think of a woman. nothingelse as ever come out of it for me & most of my friends.!
Girls are for sex... Nothing more!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by hartson(m): 4:34am On Jul 02, 2018
Brb
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Revolva(m): 5:31am On Jul 02, 2018
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by centboy123456(m): 6:19am On Jul 02, 2018
Famousqueen:
who relationship epp

you look beautiful
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Just2endowed2(m): 7:31am On Jul 02, 2018
s3tt1ngz003:

Seriously you don't know? Well go to settings on your WhatsApp then click on privacy, there you will see my status except those you marked not to see your status

Thanks
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by chillychill(f): 7:48am On Jul 02, 2018
agabaI23:
If I send you a pm will that be cheating on him?

Anyway, I have sent already cool tongue

I no dey cheat tongue
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by agabaI23(m): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2018
chillychill:

I no dey cheat tongue
reply my pm though. It is not cheating

1 Like

Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by Famousqueen(f): 6:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
centboy123456:

you look beautiful
thanks
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by centboy123456(m): 3:56am On Jul 03, 2018
Famousqueen:
thanks

we're you from
Re: 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You by reginmonica13: 8:41pm On Nov 14, 2022
I was able to catch my cheating husband red handed with a lady he has been having a love affair with and this was made possible by Fred hacker that I met through a comment posted by Kimberly Jane on Reddit about his good and professional services. I started getting suspicious of my husband since he became too possessive of his phone which wasn’t the way he did prior before now. He used to be very carefree when it comes to his phone. but now he’s become obsessed and overtly possessive. I knew something was wrong somewhere which was why i did my search for a professional hacker online and contacted the hacker for help so he could penetrate his phone remotely and grant me access to his phones operating system, he got the job done perfectly without my husband knowing about it although it came quite expensive more than i thought of.i was marveled at the atrocities my husband has been committing. Apparently he is a chronic cheat and never really ended things with his ex.. contact him here. Fredvalcyberghost@gmail.com and you can text, call him on +14236411452

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.