Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Do You Like Smoking Garri? - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Like Smoking Garri? (36533 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Smoking So Much? / Where Does The Word 'garri' Come From? / What Are The Health Benefits Of Drinking/ Soaking Garri ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by ronnieslimz(f): 5:24pm On Apr 03, 2007
software:

mee i no like gari +salt ooo ,
i mean smoked fish+salt then with garri
lalaboi:

u guys dnt knw anytin jo!!

try garri plus chicken then add poison!!

d secret is that d chicken actuali kills off d poison! so u wunt feel it!
and d poison givs it a very good taste!
try it!! u'll love it!
u'll see a great change! change of environment, change of everything!
u try it first tongue
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by software(m): 7:37pm On Apr 03, 2007
ronnie-slimz:

i mean smoked fish+salt then with garriu try it first tongue

Yeah i feel u now, It has some cool taste, I tried it when i was in school, A friend of mine from the riverine area, came with some smoked fish,
I like it also,
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by bameyi(m): 1:31am On Apr 04, 2007
i salot all of una for house oh, it be long time wey i read this gari thing because every time wey i read am and chop another food i go vomit so i say untill i smoke gari before i come back. yesterday my gari finaly arrive i come go get smoke fish not dry fish oh smoke from indian store, with fresh hot pepper, that thing solve my heart burn abi na weytin docky dey call am, i reach work today one of my fellow stay see face and ask if if i got layed, or if i dey high i answer am na almighty gari. my fellow 9ja, gari or no other way.
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by spoilt(f): 1:33am On Apr 04, 2007
bameyi so the satisfaction derived from gaff is good enough to give you the glow that people that have just gotten laid have? that's funny!
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by lalaboi(m): 1:36am On Apr 04, 2007
u guyz still dy tok tis tok!!! i dn give una ultimate super dupa heavy weight mixture of hw garri should be smoked!

ronnieslimz! if i dint try it! i wunt be sayn it! lol
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by omoge(f): 1:40am On Apr 04, 2007
Y' all don't be too carried away, garri garri, garri with beans, garri akara, garri moinmoin, carry dried fish, garri bonga, garri and crayfish/prawn, carry and sugar, garri kulikuli, garri groundnut, garri milk, garri bournvita, carri milo, garri beans, garri pepper (have seen someone does that green pepper put in soaked garri), garri plain, garri sour, garri suya, too much of garri is BAD for the health, it reduces your eyesight, and also make your shit hard,  cheesy, make you get headache (sour garri),

at the end of the day, more garri for eba, sigh  grin

some pple might as well be drinking FUFU as it comes from garri (cassave too) cool
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by software(m): 1:49am On Apr 04, 2007
omoge:

Y' all don't be too carried away, garri garri, garri with beans, garri akara, garri moinmoin, carry dried fish, garri bonga, garri and crayfish/prawn, carry and sugar, garri kulikuli, garri groundnut, garri milk, garri bournvita, carri milo, garri beans, garri pepper (have seen someone does that green pepper put in soaked garri), garri plain, garri sour, garri suya, too much of garri is BAD for the health, it reduces your eyesight, and also make your shit hard,  cheesy, make you get headache (sour garri),

at the end of the day, more garri for eba, sigh  grin

U be doctor? what makes u think too much of Gari is bad? All is know is Gari is a wonderfull Food, The only Advice here is to Smoke it with something like Protein,

I Dont think too much of it is bad,  Since i don dey smoke Gari my Shit has never been BAD,

OMOGE- Let me tell u, Water on top of Gari is used to Cure such a problem (when someone can't stool) Thats the cure

Gari is a medicine that cures many ailments,

Havent u wondered why people in naija don't fall sick at all times despite all the stress, hot sun e.t.c?

My people abi na wetin una think?
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by bameyi(m): 2:14am On Apr 04, 2007
@ spoilt my sister that gari go put man for wahala oh, my office people almost think say i dey lie oh
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by software(m): 2:34am On Apr 04, 2007
bameyi:

@ spoilt my sister that gari go put man for wahala oh, my office people almost think say i dey lie oh

abeg which kind wahala? let us know pls
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by omoge(f): 2:45am On Apr 04, 2007
same wahala I was refering to in my post, STOP GARRI grin
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by software(m): 3:06am On Apr 04, 2007
omoge:

same wahala I was refering to in my post, STOP GARRI grin

Were u once a victim of those wahala?
Pls lets know.

Thanks
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by omoge(f): 3:20am On Apr 04, 2007
get a paper, put some garri in it, wrap it and use your mouth to inhale and blow it outta your nose, that's smoking garri grin

don't try it sha, lol

bluenuban:

i still can't understand de meanin of SMOKIN GARRI*
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by omoge(f): 3:26am On Apr 04, 2007
If you are a real ogbologbo Nigerian, you won't be asking what Smokin garri means. Just like I wouldn't ask oyinbo what Smokin gun means,
those on this site are those who knows what GARRI the king of food is about, and you come dey ask us wetin smoking garri be eh?

even aje butters knows what smoking garri mean, if you aren't nigerian just say hey, am not nigerian, what does smoking garri means and we go ans you.

got my beef? as an ogbologbo, i can try GARRI the king, whichever way i deem fit. so smoking garri means, smoking garri.

cheers.
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by omoge(f): 3:35am On Apr 04, 2007
okay, lol, yeah i know the smokin garri. am not surprised as a Barrack girl born and breed. I love the way the Poster used the word, Smokin Garri,  grin
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by omoge(f): 3:49am On Apr 04, 2007
all this for a joke? what's the world coming to? ummm, i wouldn't mind you cuz i don't like using abusive word.

i can see what too much smoking garri can do to the mind. Pele
america stress don enter you, go smoke garri bo!
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by software(m): 3:51am On Apr 04, 2007
bluenuban:

nw i see u re an uncivilised,untrained,rascal,illitrate girl, damn, imagine, like u sayin *SMOKING BURGAR*.DOSENT that make sense, this is america try 2 americanise your english n try 2 be civilized, iight, that is my words for you, peace out

Na wetin dey worry u?

Wat the meaning of all that  rubbish. You know how to americanise Smokin Gari and you brains can tell you part of the reasons why the starter of this thread used that Word,

What brough u here in the first place? if u know u have nothing good to offer please dont come back here again.
Thanks

America ko, Ghana ni,
U dey form abi?
Thunder go just thunder u grin grin angry angry angry angry

@omoge

Abeg no mind am oooo.

she is only been jeleous cos she dont have any teeth to smoke Gari or eat AKARA,
Take care
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by omoge(f): 3:55am On Apr 04, 2007
Nubian, you don't have to be harsh, sometimes pple just want to play with word that's the fun of it. playing with words like they do it back home.

you are the only one complaining abt the posters use of word, well, after a hard day in USA, that's the outcome, stress. LOL.  make sure you get that peace, cheers. cheesy cheesy
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by omoge(f): 3:57am On Apr 04, 2007
LOL

lmao oh mine mine, wonders!! grin

Software, see me, this one no no joke again, oh na wah sha.
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by 9ja4eva: 7:50am On Apr 04, 2007
Making me remember hot moin moin.
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by software(m): 8:16am On Apr 04, 2007
9ja4eva:

Making me remember hot moin moin.

try organize moi moi for yourself then, Make urself More happy with Gari + Hot MOi Moi

Cheers cheesy
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by 9ja4eva: 8:45am On Apr 04, 2007
I had moin moin some days ago.Jst craving for it again. grin
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by software(m): 10:24am On Apr 04, 2007
dats good, I smoked gari + Beans yesterday afternoon, It was Tasting grin grin
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by moondust(m): 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2007
Oga poster, I can only say I thing, old habits die hard
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 04, 2007
can someone please shoo this fly away.
We were having fun before you buzzed in.
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 04, 2007
make una warn am o
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by omoge(f): 8:26pm On Apr 04, 2007
@ bluenuban, you don come today? welcome  wink

the way you dey talk na the way i hear say stress dey begin, na for head e dey start. now go smoke garri  grin you will be fine.
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by spoilt(f): 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2007
am fully nigerian in my entire 20yrs ve never heard or hear someone say THE weird word SMOKIN GARRI
it stills baffles me thou, may be yall can explain or expanciate the full meaning of S MOKIN GARRI, because oxford didnt carry that word sef, so i dnt no where yall derive it from.

@bluenuban
its a slang dear and doesnt have the same dictionary meaning just like all slangs. you either didnt grow up in naija or you didnt go to boarding school. this slang is as old as they come!
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by maxell(f): 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2007
lmao
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by omoge(f): 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2007
@ Spoilt

you see the response to your humble answer to his/her/it post eh?  grin
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by spoilt(f): 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2007
@omoge
is this bluenubian returning as bluenuban? change in id?
dont know but the tone is kind of different.
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by omoge(f): 8:54pm On Apr 04, 2007
I wonder o. maybe just playing ignorance. say grown uup folks, said again 20years of living in Nigeria,
i think real smoking sour garri will jolt am up,  grin
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 04, 2007
it looks her her posts were wiped out by Otunba Seun grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

This Fried Rice Doesn't Go Bad Quickly - See The Secret (Photos, Video) / Things I Got For 75k In Ado Ekiti. / American Foods Vs. Nigerian Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.