Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Do You Like Smoking Garri? - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Like Smoking Garri? (36527 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Smoking So Much? / Where Does The Word 'garri' Come From? / What Are The Health Benefits Of Drinking/ Soaking Garri ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by software(m): 11:50pm On Mar 28, 2007
Gari Concious Nigerians

Na Gari i smoke with Akara this morning. iwas so happy throughout the day. My brains were working so sharp,

Gari good for body ooo
Smoke as much as you could
It is good 4 ur health
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by spoilt(f): 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2007
@software
kai! are you trying to make the rest of us jealous. garri with akara? yummy!
why your head no go dey clear? grin
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by software(m): 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2007
@spoilt

My sister, the things sweet o. The Akara was ganished with This Suya Pepper.
I come push am with very cold h2o
My boss knew my spirit was doubled today.

usually, when it is 1pm i would feel like closing for work. but today 4pm i was still sharp and smart.

Gari Dey work o, Its a very good formula. Its was IjeBU GARI
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by spoilt(f): 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2007
@ software
you are torturing me. i don hear. i dont have access to akara!
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by OmoEko1(f): 11:59pm On Mar 28, 2007
software:

Gari Concious Nigerians

Na Gari i smoke with Akara this morning. iwas so happy throughout the day. My brains were working so sharp,

Gari good for body ooo
Smoke as much as you could
It is good 4 your health
Akara and moi moi, damn i miss naija a lot sha cry cry cry cry

I haven't had this in 2yrs now becos my mom doesn't cook it like that anymore
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 29, 2007
Omo Eko:

Akara and moi moi, damn i miss naija a lot sha cry cry cry cry

I haven't had this in 2yrs now because my mom doesn't cook it like that anymore

just wash the beans and make moi moi,it's not that hard
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by Nobody: 12:02am On Mar 29, 2007
spoilt:

@lalaboi
im serious do u think i forged it? its true. or they use their tummies

@bameyi
its not anything to do with bashing the hausa man. people have gone to where it is mass produced. its a horrible sight i hear!

chei spoilt ROFL.
Make the mallams in our midst no catch you
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by software(m): 12:07am On Mar 29, 2007
eeeya Dont worry i would post u guys some Akara + Ijebu Gari for you to smoke until ur eyes Turn Red shocked and some hausa KuliKuli grin grin
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by spoilt(f): 12:21am On Mar 29, 2007
chei spoilt ROFL.
Make the mallams in our midst no catch you

@babyosisi they cant catch me. this forum is anonymous! nothing traces back to me! grin
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by 9ja4eva: 8:29am On Mar 29, 2007
spoilt:

@ software
you no well! grin

Ha na true oh.Kai i wish i can get d kuli kuli i ve eaten in years out.LOL grin grin grin
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by ronnieslimz(f): 10:39am On Mar 29, 2007
smoked it last night. . right now im at work n i feel like smoking some but just discovered i've exhausted it  shocked. . oh! poor me  cry
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by segoye2(m): 2:23pm On Mar 29, 2007
Great Topic,

Am a software developer and think I should let you know that I have a software called Garri Creator. Is an easy to use software and can do more than you really though. You can use it to extract garri from the Net, and put it in your MOUTH , yes, I mean open it, sorry, I wanted to show you a kinda sample.

It costs about 5 USD to get, you can send me your email address and password and I will forward a free trial version to you. grin grin cheesy

My team are currently working on Akara Cooker software to make our great softwares a blend.

Nothing like Garri, No place like Ijebu, No software like Garri Creator.

I was in London for 6 months, 2 weeks, thanks to my Aunt, Was busy feeding I with Eba, garri, akpu, and the rest, was fun all through
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by ronnieslimz(f): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2007
lolzz. .
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by spoilt(f): 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2007
segoye2:

Great Topic,

Am a software developer and think I should let you know that I have a software called Garri Creator. Is an easy to use software and can do more than you really though. You can use it to extract garri from the Net, and put it in your MOUTH , yes, I mean open it, sorry, I wanted to show you a kind of sample.

It costs about 5 USD to get, you can send me your email address and password and I will forward a free trial version to you. grin grin cheesy

My team are currently working on Akara Cooker software to make our great softwares a blend.

Nothing like Garri, No place like Ijebu, No software like Garri Creator.

I was in London for 6 months, 2 weeks, thanks to my Aunt, Was busy feeding I with Eba, garri, akpu, and the rest, was fun all through

That software is highly welcome. will be good for addicts like bameyi, software and babyosisi!
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by software(m): 8:38am On Mar 30, 2007
@segoye2

Please don't forget KuliKuli software too o
Dont worry WE the Gari Concious Nigerians dey your back like a mihty ROCK.  cheesy

Dont worry about the money, We can do aything as long as it is too smoke Gari.

Gari Rules cheesy
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by spoilt(f): 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2007
@ software
are you ready to contribute? me i'm ready!
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by software(m): 11:18pm On Mar 30, 2007
spoilt:

@ software
are you ready to contribute? me i'm ready!

My sister, Before Nko? I am fully ready.

Fully Charged

Fully Loaded

For me o, i can do anything to smoke Gari. My mum even confirmed it. She said GARI has been my best food since childhood.

Right now, I am still keeping the flag flying grin
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by spoilt(f): 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2007
She said GARI has been my best food since childhood.

@ software
we have to crown you Garri king soonest. the thing hold you bad!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by software(m): 12:01am On Mar 31, 2007
spoilt:

@ software
we have to crown you Garri king soonest. the thing hold you bad!!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

my sister, no be my fault o. me sef, i dont know why o,
I just cant stop smoking Gari,
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by busygirl(f): 3:42am On Mar 31, 2007
I take gari almost every afternoon, although My doctor said it's contributing 2 ma eye defects
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by bameyi(m): 5:10am On Mar 31, 2007
old boy if you get any software like that you will be the next bill gate of nigeria you know how much you fit make if na play stop an but if na true i dey you back. because before you know am them you list you for new york stock market. old boy na GARI BE THE SOLUTION .
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by spoilt(f): 1:29pm On Mar 31, 2007
busygirl:

I take gari almost every afternoon, although My doctor said it's contributing 2 ma eye defects

that is serious oh! never really believed that it causes eye problems! shocked
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by software(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2007
busygirl:

My sister, abeg dont mind those doctors, I use to have eye problem and my doc also said the same thing, But the more i smoked the Gari, the less i began to feel the pains. Right now no matter the volume i take it does not affect me. My body don use to amm too much,
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by segoye2(m): 8:18pm On Mar 31, 2007
Ok people, thank you for supporting this great project. I suppose you like it because are want a free trial or free copy, all the same. I have it fully tested now, but I need something to complete this whole test. I need Akara, can you help me out? Akara are you there?
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by software(m): 8:59pm On Mar 31, 2007
segoye2:

Ok people, thank you for supporting this great project. I suppose you like it because are want a free trial or free copy, all the same. I have it fully tested now, but I need something to complete this whole test. I need Akara, can you help me out? Akara are you there?

Akara abeg pls come ooo. Dont let this project be further delayed,
Thanks Akara.

Its ur friend. Gari grin grin cheesy
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by 9ja4eva: 8:43am On Apr 01, 2007
LOL.

I cnt wait to have d combination again.
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by software(m): 9:50am On Apr 01, 2007
Gari + Akara=
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by spoilt(f): 6:59pm On Apr 01, 2007
i drank garri yesterday (again)! i was really stressed up so i decided to unwind with some gaff. it was wonderful. it was ghana garri. i put in the essentials. milk and sugar.
after that i slept like a baby. why is garri so therapeutic? grin
i can never stop. cool
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by software(m): 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2007
spoilt:

i drank garri yesterday (again)! i was really stressed up so i decided to unwind with some gaff. it was wonderful. it was ghana garri. i put in the essentials. milk and sugar.
after that i slept like a baby. why is garri so therapeutic? grin
i can never stop. cool

Haaa na today, Dont be suprise if Gari + somthing (x) turns out to be the cure for AIDS, There are lot of nutrients in Gari,

THE ANALYSIS

Gari + Very COld Water (Cures Headache)

Gari + Akara (Shine Shine BOBO)

Gari + BEans (IT cures Any blood Sickness)

Gari + HAusa KuliKUli (Automatic sleep in the Afternoon)

Gari + Milk and other Condiments (Automatic Sleep in the afternoon)

Dr Software
(garicologist) grin grin
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by spoilt(f): 8:12pm On Apr 01, 2007
Haaa na today, Dont be suprise if Gari + somthing (x) turns out to be the cure for AIDS, There are lot of nutrients in Gari,

@ software

ha! you believe that? shocked
that will be a nice cure for hiv! grin
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by frankiriri(m): 8:16pm On Apr 01, 2007
I love smoking garri.
In fact I once toyed with the idea of bottling the water from Ijebu garri and selling as a drink
I am sure that it will be a hit. grin grin
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by omoge(f): 8:19pm On Apr 01, 2007
garri umm don't think i will eat it like before though. i see it in the store here but never bought it. i think i like the one i make myself from scratch. i love yellow garri.

few years ago, i was first year at UI. One good day, got back from class and no food. checked my cupboard and saw some garri, not much for my hungry stomach, but then i just pour in water and then some guys knocked on the door. i quickly went to hide the garri. When the guy left, i went back for it, lo and behold it was sooooo swell up, at first i was like YAY! now it's alot, but then after tasting it oh man!! not too good to eat, lol. i poured it away and it landed on another lady's head oh, !

i noticed the garri they sell here is not that clean.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

This Fried Rice Doesn't Go Bad Quickly - See The Secret (Photos, Video) / Things I Got For 75k In Ado Ekiti. / American Foods Vs. Nigerian Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.