Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Do You Like Smoking Garri? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Like Smoking Garri? (36528 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Women Hate Smoking So Much? / Where Does The Word 'garri' Come From? / What Are The Health Benefits Of Drinking/ Soaking Garri ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by bameyi(m): 12:48am On Mar 28, 2007
@babyosisi
na wah oh for you old girl no bi nigeria you be, i gree say sickness dey for food but almight garri, alpha and omega of food, all ijebu for don die, ibo man no get any other food na, fufu and garri for done kill them all. cow wey no get tail na God dey drive him fly.
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by Nobody: 12:50am On Mar 28, 2007
bameyi:

@babyosisi
na wah oh for you old girl no bi nigeria you be, i gree say sickness dey for food but almight garri, alpha and omega of food, all ijebu for don die, ibo man no get any other food na, fufu and garri for done kill them all. cow wey no get tail na God dey drive him fly.

I know it sounds weird but I 've done that for a while now that I can't stop.
I don't want to get tape worms lol
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by bameyi(m): 12:57am On Mar 28, 2007
i feel where you coming from but let me ask you what do you use ultral wetin them call that machine abi na micro wave you use also do it still taste the same let me know. but almight garri will protect his own people trust me let me tell you why i love garri so much, after i finish taken it all the pizza wey man done eat go comot for my belle fat i go burn am, all this their stay fit tablet na almight garri i turst.
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 28, 2007
chei,my brother make you begin manufacture garri pills,one a day.
You may just strike it rich.
Remember me o
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by bameyi(m): 1:11am On Mar 28, 2007
@babyosisi girl i dey think of that thing oh for this yankee people get thick bone wey besay if i start am i go hit the real american dream oh, but i no go forget you.
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by Nobody: 1:16am On Mar 28, 2007
tell them it is manufactured from the roots of a plant in Africa.
It is all natural,can burn off fat in the rear end and thighs plus decrease stress level and gbam!,you are made!!
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by spoilt(f): 1:19am On Mar 28, 2007
babyosisi:

I have a confession and I wonder who else does this.
I am petrified of disease causing bacteria in uncooked food like smoking eba especially spores that can survive for ages which we all know is prevalent in our soceity so before i drink my garri,i have to basically "sterilize "them for fear of catching something.

I usually refry mine on high heat for a while,let it cool then proceed to drink it.
Does anyone else do this or am I being paranoid?

i swear . this is the craziest thing ive heart. refry wetin? garri cannot kill a nigerian. which kind spores? grin
i soak the garri immediately without wasting time.
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by bameyi(m): 1:21am On Mar 28, 2007
@babyosisi old girl you get joke you dey appear for BET comic view? let me know but any way will FDA approve mass production, you know jedidi med na. that thing dey work oh.
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by software(m): 1:21am On Mar 28, 2007
See business conecpts. Gari concious Nigerians.

Anyway sha, Gari is at work grin
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by bameyi(m): 1:23am On Mar 28, 2007
@ spoilt tell our sister here she don turn my best meal into french fry.
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by bameyi(m): 1:24am On Mar 28, 2007
@ software how 9ja, and OBJ
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by spoilt(f): 1:25am On Mar 28, 2007
@bameyi
i tire oh!  laugh wan kill me here. she dey re fry garri because of tape worm! at least she sabi fry garri!  grin grin grin grin
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by bameyi(m): 1:28am On Mar 28, 2007
quality of good house wife if i go rate her i give her 9/10 for frying garri looking out for her family
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by software(m): 1:31am On Mar 28, 2007
bameyi:

@ software how Nigeria, and OBJ

OBJ dey o, the guy Just dey do as hin Like. He has turn himself to a small god. Naija dey as hin dey. we just dey pray make dem no fight for this coming election. the whole place looks so hot.
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by software(m): 1:43am On Mar 28, 2007
Seems i would also start to fry my gari o. na another style be that o. maybe that would make the taste change for people like me wey be say even for sleep na Gari we dey drink.

Infact i drank Gari sometimes ago in a dream. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by spoilt(f): 1:47am On Mar 28, 2007
software,first of all isnt it bad to eat in your dream?
then of all things to feast on, its garri?
dont you dream big? angry
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by bameyi(m): 1:47am On Mar 28, 2007
software go see pastor you fit need help oh garri for dream i think say them take garri curse me but your oh pass my own oh (joke) but serious you fit need pastor
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2007
spoilt:

software,first of all isnt it bad to eat in your dream?
then of all things to feast on, its garri?
don't you dream big? angry

yes O,Pastor Olukoya says people can winch you with food in your dreams.
dream big? Haha.
You'd rather He were eating Isiewu?
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by ronnieslimz(f): 5:07pm On Mar 28, 2007
@soft; 4real oo u gat 2c a pastor 4dat. . its a real bad thingy

has anyone tried garri+chilled water+round flat pepperish kulikuli(not d one made by d hausas oo) mehn. . its da bomb u needa try it
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by bameyi(m): 7:50pm On Mar 28, 2007
why you say not the kulikuli made by the hausa man? they are the inventor of kulikuli na give them credit
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by lalaboi(m): 9:02pm On Mar 28, 2007
o ma ga oh! lol!
orisirisi ni nairaland!
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by spoilt(f): 9:09pm On Mar 28, 2007
bameyi:

why you say not the kulikuli made by the hausa man? they are the inventor of kulikuli na give them credit

didnt u hear they are made by their lepers who roll it inside their inner thighs? shocked
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by 9ja4eva: 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2007
Kai where did u get dt one?
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by lalaboi(m): 9:12pm On Mar 28, 2007
spoilt
no spoil ground 4 hia!
wich kind of bread is dat?
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by OmoEko1(f): 9:14pm On Mar 28, 2007
bameyi:

ewwwwwww kulikuli made by those lepers that lives on Kano street in Ebute Metta.

Vomiting and walking out of the thread
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by OmoEko1(f): 9:15pm On Mar 28, 2007
well she's right becos my mum told be the same thing too@9ja4eva
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by bameyi(m): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2007
spoilt na wah anything wey hausa ma do e no good, hausa man rule 9ja him be bad man, the poor people make kulikuli na for their ass them produce am from God help your people
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by software(m): 9:42pm On Mar 28, 2007
My people,

The day i dreamt i drank Gari in my dream, was a very difficult day at sch.
cry
After a difficult exam at sch, i got home so tired and slept off angry. meanwhile, i was hungry and the only thing i had then at school was 2rubbers of Gari. SO i dreamt i was smoking Gari. immediately, i woke up and drank my Gari REAL LIFE.

I think my stomach was talking to my brains then, grin

I am a pastor o. I dont think i need to see any pastor.

GOD BLESS YA ALL THIS THIS ROOM!
grin
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by spoilt(f): 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2007
@lalaboi
im serious do u think i forged it? its true. or they use their tummies

@bameyi
its not anything to do with bashing the hausa man. people have gone to where it is mass produced. its a horrible sight i hear!
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by software(m): 10:46pm On Mar 28, 2007
Yeah this hausa people sef should be arrseted by nafdac.

But there are some Supermarkets in Abuja where they have well packaged  and labelled KuliKUli. People are now going technology. some companies now produce kilikuli its no more left to those Dirty Hausa people. With time, lets expect more of them.

Cheers!

Sebi na all of use don chop the kulikuli wey hausa do? Me i don chop am b4 and i never die o. But make God dey protect.
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by spoilt(f): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2007
Yeah this hausa people sef should be arrseted by nafdac.

@ software
you no well! grin
Re: Do You Like Smoking Garri? by lalaboi(m): 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2007
probably d person dat told u doesnt want u to eat it ni!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

This Fried Rice Doesn't Go Bad Quickly - See The Secret (Photos, Video) / Things I Got For 75k In Ado Ekiti. / American Foods Vs. Nigerian Foods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.