Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Girls And Money... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls And Money... (514 Views)

Bobrisky Celebrates "Best Dressed Female" Win With Gospel Dance And Money Spray / Nigerian Girls And PotBelly! / "Nigerian Girls And Prostitution In Italy, Are You Not Ashamed?"- Akpoka Desmond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls And Money... by RichlyOBS(m): 1:44pm On Jul 01, 2018
It was June 1st after a nice birthday party in Bergamo city that I helped two girls in accommodation till morning because they couldn't go home that night,it was too late and a very long journey....
So, on getting to my place one of them said she want a bath because she poured drink on herself at the party. I showed her the bathroom and went back to the living room and sit down...

I have a guyman that stay with me in the same apartment, he's a old guy that can pay a girl transport from Nigeria to Italy just to fxck... He love sex...girls Has duped him many times and one of the girls I brought home was one of the scammers...

So, I was in the living room when I heard the girl that went to bathroom, shouting "Leave me oo leave me oo" I quickly went there to check out the matter... I saw my neighbour holding the girl's hand saying the girl must sleep in his room till day break that the girl has collected two times transport money from him and she didn't come, he also said the girl promised him she will come to his house after her birthday and he also send her money on her birthday... But she failed to come...

I was shocked because the old guy told me about the girl before and the girl was at my custody, then I begged my neighbour to live her alone because she came with me...The old guy said he must sleep with the girl or she return all of his money that moment... Or he will collect her phone, and any valuable things around her.... the man wanted to beat the girl and the girl wasn't willing to sleep with the man or submit her phone. To avoid problem I decided to help the girl with 430Euro to give to the man, and I told her to pay me back when she have the money because it's already at midnight, people are sleeping and the old guy doesn't care about police or anything... He does whatever came to his mind...and it is my documents that's in the apartment...
I paid for the girl and she was thanking me telling me that whenever she have the money she will pay me immediately...

1month now and I called her yesterday to remind her about the money and she opened her dirty mouth to tell me she don't have money that she didn't beg me to pay for her,that I willingly paid for her so I should not call her again... Or I should go collect the money back from the old guy...

Today now, her number is no longer reachable... Wicked girls, scammers.... Hand go meet her again...

To all the airtime, scammers and gold diggers girls.... Hand go meet all of you one day... We men aren't planting the money we work hard for it... If you're not a runs girl don't act like one, don't bill someone and promised to see him if you're don't really want to.... You don't know where you will go tomorrow and you may meet the person you scammed (gbese) Peace�...

I did wrong for paying...
Re: Girls And Money... by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 01, 2018
You wanna play Jesus and then you come here to moan. What can we do for you? Should we start a collection? GTFOH, if you won't running around with dogs, you'd have no fleas to worry about.
Re: Girls And Money... by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
It doesn't take a genius to know she won't pay back that money na
Re: Girls And Money... by chasefund(m): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
angry this one never learn oh person scam somebody and u paid her debt expecting her to pay back you Don Bleep up big time

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Man Was Embarrassed While Trying To Kiss Female Reporter / I'm Using A Phone With A 5000mah Battery But I'm Seriously Disappointed / Woman Gives Birth On Her Wedding Day In Anambra.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.