Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,931 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

How Weak Are You Emotionally? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Weak Are You Emotionally? (9122 Views)

5 Signs That Your Boyfriend Is Harming You Emotionally / MEN ONLY: What Will You Do If Your Wife Starves You Emotionally ? / Help! I Am Not Emotionally Attached To My Fiancee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2018
vicben27:
I'm a cancerian my self l was as hard as stone and sweet as honey when l was still ball with girls, l will love them but never fully give my heart. because l never had any plans for the future for them. am really not the social type too. but Bro when you eventually find a lady you want to wife and fall in love. man you are going to be soft. true love changes everything thing.
you are right buh it's not like i don't fall in love at all, i always do. I just know how to pull myself out of love easily. No matter how much i love you, just gimme 2 months at the most, i'd be out of it. I hardly fall in love and when i do i pull back out of it, like i snap out of it. I don't know what i want for now at my age so i'm chilling. Maybe when i think i'm ready, i'd learn to try stay in love then.
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by vicben27(m): 10:09pm On Jul 14, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
you are right buh it's not like i don't fall in love at all, i always do. I just know how to pull myself out of love easily. No matter how much i love you, just gimme 2 months at the most, i'd be out of it. I hardly fall in love and when i do i pull back out of it, like i snap out of it. I don't know what i want for now at my age so i'm chilling. Maybe when i think i'm ready, i'd learn to try stay in love then.
l've being you will.get permanently hooked in due time
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MissJoy29(f): 1:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
Jagaban880:

yes
Of course there's still time and hope of you discovering it.
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MissJoy29(f): 1:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
vicben27:
I'm a cancerian my self l was as hard as stone and sweet as honey when l was still ball with girls, l will love them but never fully give my heart. because l never had any plans for the future for them. am really not the social type too. but Bro when you eventually find a lady you want to wife and full in love. man you are going to be soft. true love changes everything thing.
Gbam!!!!!!! @bolded.

No matter how hard a man/woman claims to be, there's always someone that has his/her mumu button. That person that makes you go soft.

Also, experience has taught me that those who are "hard" & impenetrable are often the most fragile. It's only a cover up. If you know, you know.
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
MissJoy29:

Gbam!!!!!!! @bolded.

No matter how hard a man/woman claims to be, there's always someone that has his/her mumu button. That person that makes you go soft.

Also, experience has taught me that those who are "hard" & impenetrable are often the most fragile. It's only a cover up. If you know, you know.
lol.. Sooooo me. And maybe most cancerians. Buh prevention is better than cure they say.
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by vicben27(m): 1:53pm On Jul 15, 2018
MissJoy29:

Gbam!!!!!!! @bolded.

yes you right
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Jagaban880: 3:18pm On Jul 15, 2018
MissJoy29:

Of course there's still time and hope of you discovering it.
i dont tink so
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MissJoy29(f): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
lol.. Sooooo me. And maybe most cancerians. Buh prevention is better than cure they say.
Lol...it's me too. You have to be really worth it to scratch off the hard veneer and come see the real person behind the mask.

Yes, prevention is better than cure indeed.
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MissJoy29(f): 8:37pm On Jul 15, 2018
Jagaban880:

i dont tink so
Believe it cos I think so.
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MissJoy29(f): 8:38pm On Jul 15, 2018
vicben27:
yes you right
Thanks.
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Jagaban880: 8:52pm On Jul 15, 2018
MissJoy29:

Believe it cos I think so.

ok i believe you

but de only tin i used to b gud at

was racing back then in primary skul
do u know any talents we cancers r blessed wif?
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MissJoy29(f): 9:27pm On Jul 15, 2018
Jagaban880:

ok i believe you

but de only tin i used to b gud at

was racing back then in primary skul
do u know any talents we cancers r blessed wif?
It's good you do.

Now, you have to know that there's no particular talent for a particular zodiac sign. In other words, cancers don't have a particular talent. You have to have yours different from your fellow Cancerians.
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Jagaban880: 10:08pm On Jul 15, 2018
MissJoy29:

It's good you do.

Now, you have to know that there's no particular talent for a particular zodiac sign. In other words, cancers don't have a particular talent. You have to have yours different from your fellow Cancerians.

tnkz but most cancers are good writers
infact almost all
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by BestDude: 11:44pm On Jul 15, 2018
MissJoy29:

I don't think that's possible @bolded. You know, it won't hurt you to read up on these things. Nobody said you should start in a particular way but if you are really sincere to yourself, you will accept that there are truths in these things.

Like I always say, a lot of factors affect these things. So nothing is set in stone.
lol... What are you saying?

I used to have those same traits but after studying life on Nigeria, them no tell me before I changed.

Loner ko, Lone star ni.

Abeg shift...

I am An Aries though April 14th.
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Nobody: 1:35am On Jul 16, 2018
Luxuryconsult:
I mean relationship wise. As a cancerian i'm very emotional buh only in the issues of life, when i see people suffering from anything (Disease, sickness, poverty and the likes) buh when it comes to relationship wise, trust me, i'm probably the strongest man in that aspect. I just don't need anyone to complete me, not a friend, not a partner. Nothing at all. Though i was raised a loner and it has really helped me to be emotionally dependant in life. You just can't see me sad because an opposite sex i call a partner does anything or from a friend action. It's like no one can hurt me emotionally friendship/relationship wise though.

A neighbor and i got talking the other day and he was telling me how he almost died because his girlfriend wasn't there for him, it happened that they both agreed to meet that day and the lady changed the plan, i was just shaking my head for him. A grown man with 2 kids ooo with another woman though. And so also i remember this neighbor back then in Ib city also, he always complain with sadness and bitterness all because of a woman.

With few things have seen, and seeing how weak people are emotionally in relationship, i just can't buh thank my parent for raising me a loner. In my house, no friend, no girlfriend/boyfriend. Driver take you to school during high school days and come to take you back after school. Infact if anyone come asking for us, you might be looking at us sitting right in front of you buh if mum says we are not around, then we are not around. Hehehehe. That's after rigorous questions ooo and if you pass her questions, then she'd call whosoever you've come to see and you must talk just outside the building, you are not going anywhere. Back in those days, it wasn't easy for we (the boys in the house) seeing all of our friends getting laid, gisting us how they do the do and how social they were then. My parent are not wicked, infact my mum is more of a friend to us all than a mother. Buh both Mum and Dad are loners so they made sure we all inherited that trait. And it actually paid off.

Most of my ex thought it was just plain wickedness buh i no fit do pass myself now. And till date, since i was born i only have 3 friends. And my social life is about 30%. I don't regret anything anyway, i just wish to know how many people out there are like me.

Like Emotionally dependant like me.

Reading this made me laugh. I'm a germini though, and I think I'm worse than you. My parents also thought me how to be a loner. Then, they will go to work and lock my brother and I in the house. My parents did this for more than 8 years until we adapted. All my exes hate me because they know I can be happy without them.

This means I can be alone in a room without talking to anyone and be happy so long I have books to read, music to listen to, or my phone to surf the net. Going to a boys-only school also contributed to this.

But unlike you, I'm the social type. I like meeting people and knowing about people. I also like showing care and love to people. But some girls interpret this as love. But when they become too caring to me or clingy, I usually drop them like hot potatoes. Heck... Don't like people depending on me emotionally

Being emotional is just not my thing. I was once emotional in my first relationship, but the girl left me for another guy. Took about a year to get over it. That bad experience profoundly changed my emotional calculus, too.

As well as my parents, I hardly connect with anyone on an emotional level. My mum was also guilty of what your mum did. And as for my dad, he likes criticizing more than providing support. Although they have changed for the better now, I have become innured to learning to trust only myself.

I also make conscious efforts as much as possible to avoid the possibility of being emotional so that I can always double my hustle. All in all, I hate being committed to anything except my hustle.
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MissJoy29(f): 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2018
BestDude:
lol... What are you saying?

I used to have those same traits but after studying life on Nigeria, them no tell me before I changed.

Loner ko, Lone star ni.

Abeg shift...

I am An Aries though April 14th.
Ok sir. Happily shifted.
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MissJoy29(f): 8:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
Jagaban880:

tnkz but most cancers are good writers
infact almost all
Really? I haven't noticed that in my two cancerians. Let me start observing them very well. grin

Do you write?
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Jagaban880: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2018
MissJoy29:

Really? I haven't noticed that in my two cancerians. Let me start observing them very well. grin

Do you write?

i said most

as for ME capital No
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MissJoy29(f): 4:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
Jagaban880:

i said most

as for ME capital No
I know you said most.

So apart from racing, what next?
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Jagaban880: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
MissJoy29:

I know you said most.

So apart from racing, what next?
ntin
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MissJoy29(f): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2018
Jagaban880:

ntin

Don't worry, give it time. You will discover it.
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Jagaban880: 4:22pm On Jul 18, 2018
MissJoy29:

Don't worry, give it time. You will discover it.
i love art

wish i knew how to draw embarassed

only thing i know i gat
excellent memory to remember event
also highly imaginative of uncreative ideas
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MissJoy29(f): 4:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
Jagaban880:

i love art

wish i knew how to draw embarassed

only thing i know i gat
excellent memory to remember event
also highly imaginative of uncreative ideas
Uncreative ideas kwa?

You can channel your high imagination into writing you know....
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Jagaban880: 4:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
MissJoy29:

Uncreative ideas kwa?

You can channel your high imagination into writing you know....

i no sabi write oooo

beside wetin i wan write abot undecided
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by Heloct(f): 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
I do believe I'm strong. I do believe I can get over any hurt in a relationship. But when it happens... I won't remember what I believe. embarassed
Re: How Weak Are You Emotionally? by MissJoy29(f): 5:30pm On Jul 18, 2018
Jagaban880:

i no sabi write oooo

beside wetin i wan write abot undecided
Lol....a lot actually.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Only Men Who Are Good In Bed Can Date This FUTA Chic(photos) / Any Hope For Atheist Dating In Nigeria? / What Was Your First Weed Experience Like? Come And Share Your Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.