Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,966 members, 7,956,620 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:32 PM

Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. (11891 Views)

Acrimony Ii Coming Soon / Please Where Can I Download Acrimony Movie... / Acrimony.....who Is To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by dingbang(m): 7:51am On Oct 02, 2018
freakyamanda:

Anti, she did not invest her ovaries. She lost them in a fit of rage. Some other women would have simply cried, others will simply quit the relationship. The truth is that if she wasn't comfortable with living with a jobless man, she should have left him. But we both know she couldn't leave him because she had hopes on the battery he was making. Taraji(Melinda) is not as innocent as we make her seem. This is a big lesson to women. I know men that have also put up with jobless women for like ever, and nobody bats an eyelid. I could blame the guy for being lazy and living on a woman but everything he did after the divorce was not his fault.

I really don't understand why some women don't want to have sense. First you refuse to walk away from a relationship you don't like simply because you were aiming for something in his future. Then you lost your ovaries in a fit of rage and he still stayed with you for 18 years knowing you can't give him an issue. You found something in his truck one day and decided you are done. Fine, when you walked away finally, it should be without looking back. Didn;t you go ahead to f--k another guy?

It's like when you invest in a bad business and you decided to close up and walk away. You can't be expecting gains from what you have walked away from na.

The guy even came back with $10mil. This is where I blame the guy. He should just have disappeared with his money and his wife jejely so that the ex will not even know what's happening to him.
kiss
Re: Life Lessons From Tyler Perry's 'Acrimony'. by odutolu1(m): 12:25am On Apr 30, 2023
Nelsizzy:
So you feel money is enough compensation for the 20 years she invested in a very irresponsible and lazy man? So because you have a dream to pursue you won't find work to do so you can feed yourself. Robert was a very callous man. And nobody here should even blame the family. Imagine if Taraji was your sister, most persons would have even done worse to Robert. Her only fault was that she loved too much and was stupid enough to forgive him the first time he cheated.

This is BS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Best Sites To Download Seasonal Movies / NBC Bans Airing Of Big Brother Africa (BBA) In Nigeria! / Photos From The Star-studded Africa Movie Academy Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.