Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women (32788 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by mimimile93: 10:49am On Jul 02, 2018
Henitan24:

I just did, my instinct is always right. I could feel your pain from afar before this and I understand every single thing you've been through before now because there can never be a misogynist without a reason but dear you're still the one to be blamed for this in the long run. You've made a lot of mistake and it's pitiable that a lot of guys out there are still repeating the same things, never flaunt your money in the presence of any woman, that can even turn an angel to be beast because we are all materialistic and some of us can go extra miles in achieving their aims, which is the greatest mistake you've ever made.
But Minimile93 trust me that's not the end of you having blissful relationship that can lead to marriage, you only need a while to heal. Be friend with married couples, intelligent and working class Lady see how they interact with you, be open minded to them, please pour your pains and burden because to me you deserve to be more happy than you claim to be because I can still feel some pains hiding somewhere inside of you. You deserve it yet because your best is yet to come. Please give room for love, happiness and ladies to come to your life. Don't give up yet!

fvck wome, fvck love, fvck relationship. I was done with that part of life.

Y'all are perfect pretenders. None of u is useful.

I remember during the days I posted against y'all on FB, a lady inboxed me and started preaching and tellin me not all women cheat.

She did the same way u are doing tellin me she wanna changed my notion towards women.
She acted cool and kind. But guess what? She was engaged she even invited me to her wedding. Few weeks to her weddin she came to my house to give me invitation card guess what again? We bleeped.
The next day I sent her text and asked her if she can boldly tell me again that women are not cheat..

Fact is, y'all women are prostitutes

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:51am On Jul 02, 2018
frankkydee:

Nice one. Can you prescribe some of the ones you have read?
The book of pook,the rational male by Rollo tomassi,the art of seduction by robert greene,no more mr nice guy by Robert glover,manipulated man and many other red pill books on reddit.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by mablie(m): 10:54am On Jul 02, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:
Minimile all I am going to say is,I love you bro.I ain't telling you to let go because if I am in your shoes I can never let go.You are a strong man,a fighter,and a warrior.I won't advice you to get married no,I won't either advice you to have a child.All I am going to say is,start all over again put a new dream in your heart pursue it,and plan for the rest of your life,so that when you get old you will never suffer.Relationships are not for everyone,and I am among those people,most of the things you said here I can relate,because I have experienced part of them in my past,but today I am glad I swallowed the red pill,and I learnt from men like Robert Greene,that was one of the turning points of my life.Women are not important,that's why they fight so hard to make men see their importance and validate them. This world is for us MEN,but the men have shared their powers with women. Never let anybody pressurize you to get married,my mother and father are doing that now,but I told them point blank,that I never will.I cant be a slave to a woman,in disguise of false exploitation covered with a mask called marriage.#Saynotomarriagerelationshipandexploitation
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 02, 2018
mimimile93:

I remember during the days I posted against y'all on FB, a lady inboxed me and started preaching and tellin me not all women cheat.

She did the same way u are doing tellin me she wanna changed my notion towards women.
She acted cool and kind. But guess what? She was engaged she even invited me to her wedding. Few weeks to her weddin she came to my house to give me invitation card guess what again? We bleeped.
The next day I sent her text and asked her if she can boldly tell me again that women are not cheat..

hmmmn it is well though....

9 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Henitan24(f): 11:01am On Jul 02, 2018
mimimile93:

She acted cool and kind. But guess what? She was engaged she even invited me to her wedding. Few weeks to her weddin she came to my house to give me invitation card guess what again? We fu*ked.

Lols... I gave up. Hands down ok. The funniest things is that my man is here and I'm very sure he's reading every of my discussion with you but ain't saying anything. We met here yet early last year. Nevertheless I wish you nothing but the best. Relationship is not a must I forgot to mentioned that to you earlier. Just be good to yourself and doing anything I mean anything to make yourself happy, I repeat anything just make sure you're happy baby. F**k anything f**kable, adopt a male child because I'm planning of doing that also. Lot of love from me to you. Be Good!

5 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 11:02am On Jul 02, 2018
mimimile93:
u are right. I dont really have peace. Some times d gal's image flashed i guess she was into somtin maybe occult.
That's your mind playing tricks on you, she deserved what she got served,and you paid for it by going to prison.The spiritual equation is balanced.She can never harm you because you paid her back in her own coin.If she was innocent then she can harm you,but since she was not,nothing she will do that can harm you.KARMA DID ITS DUTY AND THATS THE END.Anytime her image flash,don't feel the slightest inconvenience. You did the right thing,anybody would have done same if they were in your shoes.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by goldiam(f): 11:06am On Jul 02, 2018
Turkeelex:

hmmmn it is well though....

I am not surprised at his outbursts lol at this point he doesn't need anyone to preach to him how good women are the guy is seriously hurt and what someone is trynna do is to convince him of how we still have good women bullshit.

What he needs now is first to find peace within himself first.Healing is in stages at this point i repeat he needs to find peace within every other thing will come naturally.# kill love with hate#.

One last thing op never take the advice of people who have the same experience as you and chose to remain there,rather look for people with same experience that overcame and have decided to leave above their past.

9 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 02, 2018
mimimile93:

Guy chill. Relax and smoke some weed, it will mellow you down grin
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by mimimile93: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2018
Henitan24:

Lols... I gave up. Hands down ok. The funniest things is that my man is here and I'm very sure he's reading every of my discussion with you but ain't saying anything. We met here yet early last year. Nevertheless I wish you nothing but the best. Relationship is not a must I forgot to mentioned that to you earlier. Just be good to yourself and doing anything I mean anything to make yourself happy, I repeat anything just make sure you're happy baby. F**k anything f**kable, adopt a male child because I'm planning of doing that also. Lot of love from me to you. Be Good!
u actin up (D gud gal) here because ur man is here. I bet if he wasnt here ur real u would have popped up..

Mimimile doesnt trust these ho.es!

6 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by mimimile93: 11:28am On Jul 02, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

That's your mind playing tricks on you, she deserved what she got served,and you paid for it by going to prison.The spiritual equation is balanced.She can never harm you because you paid her back in her own coin.If she was innocent then she can harm you,but since she was not,nothing she will do that can harm you.KARMA DID ITS DUTY AND THATS THE END.Anytime her image flash,don't feel the slightest inconvenience. You did the right thing,anybody would have done same if they were in your shoes.

thanks bro. I was over with them.

Whenever I heard guys say the are in love the wanna marry i get sick. These ho.es are writtenoff. Any girl born from the 80s is useless.

I stopped attending weddings.
Marriage benefits these women.

I need people to help me tell young men to doaway with marriage.

Again never let a woman knows how much u are earning. That was another mistake I made.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Oyindidi(f): 11:30am On Jul 02, 2018
Telling op to change is mind is like flogging a dead horse. grin now that I know the reason you hate Nigerian women, I will just read your post and smile. cheesy no bad blood

7 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Oyindidi(f): 11:39am On Jul 02, 2018
mimimile93:

thanks bro. I was over with them.

Whenever I heard guys say the are in love the wanna marry i get sick. These ho.es are writtenoff. Any girl born from the 80s is useless.

I stopped attending weddings.
Marriage benefits these women.

I need people to help me tell young men to doaway with marriage.

Again never let a woman knows how much u are earning. That was another mistake I made.
Hope you blame yourself for letting a girl you were not married to buy everything in your house. You mariners always make the wrong choice in women. And most of you always end up with cheats. I don't know why. Maybe it's cos most of you cheat too. Your upbringing too has a lot to do with the way you treat women in the past till you met your karma( the one that took your documents and later the one that took your properties). At this point, I was thinking you learnt your lesson but you are still vengeful towards women. Mimi dear, the truth is if you don't change, you'll die in this your vengefulness. I choose not to advice you cos you won't change your mind.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Henitan24(f): 11:45am On Jul 02, 2018
mimimile93:
u actin up (D gud gal) here because ur man is here. I bet if he wasnt here ur real u would have popped up..

Mimimile doesnt trust these ho.es!

Fu*k! I'm not acting a good girl OK I'm me and he knows who I'm, we are not even following each other because I don't like being stalked and I'm not stalking him as well but the trust is still there to some extent. I don't really believe in love like before but do go for compatibility, a guy cheating means nothing to me as far as I'm still happy being around him and when that fades I move on, if a man break me another one gonna heal me, I go for my happiness not pleasing people. I'll cheat on him openingly if he deserve it. Guess you don't wanna know what I've also been through in the hands of men but guess what that doesn't and will never define me, I'm still happy with my past and it has make me stronger. I'm real, I'm me and I'm Eniitan and I'm beautiful both in and out and don't need anyone validation to prove that to me.

BTW pls don't bliv in women if that's not gonna make you happy... just be happy that's all I want from you

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Prozzxyz: 11:49am On Jul 02, 2018
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Henitan24(f): 11:50am On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hope you blame yourself for letting a girl you were not married to buy everything in your house. You mariners always make the wrong choice in women. And most of you always end up with cheats. I don't know why. Maybe it's cos most of you cheat too. Your upbringing too has a lot to do with the way you treat women in the past till you met your karma( the one that took your documents and later the one that took your properties). At this point, I was thinking you learnt your lesson but you are still vengeful towards women. Mimi dear, the truth is if you don't change, you'll die in this your vengefulness. I choose not to advice you cos you won't change your mind.

Na over mumunism dey worry him and more stupid for trying to force other men to see Nigerian ladies like he do I'm very sure my man is someone laughing at the slowpoke. Mimimile93 you thread the path so bear the cross. You being foolish with woman is nothing to none.
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by pocohantas(f): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2018
LOL! I never took you serious.
After reading your story, I still do not take you serious.

When I see people say things like, I became a womaniser or prostitute due to heartbreaks, I rob because of unemployment.. blabla. I just see someone who is blaming everyone but himself/herself.

So, my dear, rant all you want.
Somewhere in you, you have always had these traits.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Oyindidi(f): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2018
Henitan24:

Na over mumunism dey worry him and more stupid for trying to force other men to see Nigerian ladies like he do I'm very sure my man is someone laughing at the slowpoke. Mimimile93 you thread the path so bear the cross. You being foolish with woman is nothing to none.
Lol, you don't have to call him mumu shagrin he has been through a lot. His anger towards women started in his primary school days. That anger pushed him into all this. I honestly feel pity for him. Poor upbringing is to blame for this.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Henitan24(f): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lol, you don't have to call him mumu shagrin he has been through a lot. His anger towards women started in his primary school days. That anger pushed him into all this. I honestly feel pity for him. Poor upbringing is to blame for this.

He is to have dated countless of ladies and making the same mistake over and over again, right now I feel like putting my finger nails into his eyes. Once bitten twice shy but his own case is once bitten more foolishness. He has the traits of the hatred he claimed to have for ladies. Mimimile93 I need to spank your buttocks, I don't want to be nice to you anymore

4 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by pocohantas(f): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:

When I saw you all stressing yourselves, I was wondering wah da fck you all thinking. When I see guys talking red pill, green pill...trying to form some gadamn alpha male, with all the mind games and emotional blackmail...I cut them off before they start. I don't have time for such nonsense.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by frankkydee(m): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

The book of pook,the rational male by Rollo tomassi,the art of seduction by robert greene,no more mr nice guy by Robert glover,manipulated man and many other red pill books on reddit.

Ok,thanks bro!
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by mimimile93: 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
Henitan24:

I am not tryin to force any man to know y'all are writtenoff.

The truth is, every man knows that naija women are useless mostly the ones born from the 80s.
Some men knew this very early while some knew it late.

It's better late than never.

Some men are still with y'all because of the pvssy because that's d only tin y'all have to offer.

Deep inside u u know the truth.
U just shy to tell urself d truth.

The truth is that y'all naija women are useless.very useless and senseless.

Only an African girl will send a guy her nude without being asked to do so.

During the world up match b/w Nig and Arg some of naija girls saw a reason to go nude. Marketing this bodies in the name of patriotism

no sane girl wil do that.
Sex objects is what y'all are.

Ur man is with u because of the cooch.
Deny him that pvssy and see him act up.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by pafo(m): 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
Most of your knowledge about women, you got when you were a teenager. Teenage love is not real love, just an illusion of one and that is one reason real mean don't go for girls in their early twenties for serious relationships. They are in a age of exploration and discovering their sexuality.

I am really sorry to say this but "you got served". We finished high school the same year and I never had a girlfriend until 2010 when I was a bit ready for one. It is safe to assume you grew too fast and paid the price. You are just lucky you got a light sentence for "murder" else, you would have been the ultimate loser!

I can inexplicably tell you there are good women but you need deep therapy sessions with a psychologist to make you see your thoughts against women are "irrational" as your feelings are now a part of your thought process and I really pity any woman who will date you in your current state.

Seek help and when you are ready to trust again, I believe you will be ready then to handle real relationship.

Goodluck mate!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Oyindidi(f): 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
0p
pocohantas:
LOL! I never took you serious.
After reading your story, I still do not take you serious.

When I see people say things like, I became a womaniser or prostitute due to heartbreaks, I rob because of unemployment.. blabla. I just see someone who is blaming everyone but himself/herself.

So, my dear, rant all you want.
Somewhere in you, you have always had these traits.
Poco the sledgehammergrin truthsayer
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
shocked
This one weak me sisisioge.

This is a typical example of what they call 'ogun idile' grin

Them don program dustbin inside the guy destiny grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Henitan24(f): 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2018
mimimile93:

I am not tryin to force any man to know y'all are writtenoff.

The truth is, every man knows that naija women are useless mostly the ones born from the 80s.
Some men knew this very early while some knew it late.

It's better late than never.

Some men are still with y'all because of the pvssy because that's d only tin y'all have to offer.

Deep inside u u know the truth.
U just shy to tell urself d truth.

The truth is that y'all naija women are useless.very useless and senseless.

Only an African girl will send a guy her nude without being asked to do so.

During the world up match b/w Nig and Arg some of naija girls saw a reason to go nude. Marketing this bodies in the name of patriotism

no sane girl wil do that.
Sex objects is what y'all are.

Ur man is with u because of the cooch.
Deny him that pvssy and see him act up.

https://www.nairaland.com/4592974/russian-women-under-fire-over

Guess you didn't read this post, is that not the same women you guys are asslicking all over the internet. My dear you need to grow up. I've more than enough to offer my man in a relationship including my pussy which he can have whenever he want to and I've every right to his dick as well, my ex is with my properties worth more than half a million but it's not nothing to me because I did it out of love then and I'm not regretting it. The only reason you guys regret spending on a lady is because she restrict you from having access to her pussy whenever you want to but because your lives tend to depends on the said pussy you come online to rants and cry like babies and that is the reason for your pain everywhere on the net. But mind you I'm more than a thousand kilometres away from him and I can travels a thousands miles to feel his dick in me cheesy just for my happiness. So do anything to be happy ok

6 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
Shey na who get heart na em go break..

I no get love at all for women at all.. All the love I profess is for the pvssy and the pvssy only(strictly with condom).. Never been in a relationship and never experienced a heartbreak..

Recently fvcked a b'itch whose boyfriend is in Ghana hustling.. The hoe spent 2 day @ my crib.. I fvcked her without spending 1 kobo.. Only tfare which I calculated accurately I gave her..

I even dey plan enter one congregation after my degree..
Ain't marrying no hoe angry angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by SirMichael1: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
Henitan24:

Lmao! Look who was trying to heal someone. I was trying to relate to your previous approach but this...? this...? What kind of tantrum throwing spree is this?

You needed so bad to know why he hates Nigerian women (your problem), he told you and you tried to change what has been since he was a kid... The problem here is, why attacking him because he refused to yield to your advice? When are you lot gonna get it into your head that you can't change a person? Not just anybody but a murderer?

His isn't hate, it's worse off! You can't get to his heart. Leave him or be caught in a web of backlash from him.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Henitan24(f): 12:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
SirMichael1:

Lmao! Look who was trying to heal someone. I was trying to relate to your previous approach but this...? this...? What kind of tantrum throwing spree is this?

You needed so bad to know why he hates Nigerian women (your problem), he told you and you tried to change what has been since he was a kid... The problem here is, why attacking him because he refused to yield to your advice? When are you lot gonna get it into your head that you can't change a person? Not just anybody but a murderer?

His isn't hate, it's worse off! You can't get to his heart. Leave him or be caught in a web of backlash from him.

No I'm not trying to change his perception about Nigerian women and I've told him several times to do whatever that will make him happy and that's because I understand every bit of what he has been through and I really feel for him but was just to trying to point out his own mistakes also to him. Don't get me wrong OK Mimimile93 is a good friend and I'm gonna rub any backlash from him like a cream on my body cheesy not giving up yet and never

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
Thumbs up for living life the way you did. Someone wants to show you, who you are in Christ and not some born again crap. Don't listen to that, cos quite frankly it is confusingly construed!

Dude, if you truly survived Kirikiri and you are now in Thailand, chop knuckle, you're a veteran.

No one can judge you, the only point that I can make for you to learn is trust no one.

There's still one more person to kill, you don't need to do it directly, that niqqa who swindled you, he needs to die. If he isn't dead already, then he needs to be dropped and fast. Chopping another man's sweat ? and probably chopping the supposed girl friend. This is the problem with this offshore work, if you don't get a good woman, I used to hear tales of those kind of women when I was in Eket about 9 years ago.

You can visit Okija shrine when next you are in Nigeria and you want to drop that fella, jazz works faster than bullets if you delve into the depths of satanism.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by SirMichael1: 1:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
Sir, you're still below 30 years and you've got ample time on your path. I won't say you should heal first 'cause that would be a futile effort but you need to stop spreading hate amongst the male folks. Nigerian women born after the 80's are leeches, bitches, hoes and what not. I've read that part over and over again -on this forum and elsewhere- and I must tell you, it's stale.

To be frank, I'm still surprised you're dating. You should completely stay off women in general. Get a sex doll of about 1.5mil and load all your sperm in it and while at that, adopt a male child and grow him up to hate women -which will be your greatest undoing cause he needs a chance to experience it for himself. You weren't just lucky.

If I'm to pinpoint another flaw, I'd say you should have requested for your result after each semesters and evidence of school fee payment but I guess you were also in love with the guy too that your common sense got whisked away!

Avoid the unfortunate. Avoid the unlucky. Avoid the unhappy. If I was your friend, I'd left you long before you killed that lady. You're unfortunate-relationship wise.

My only advice is that should you take custody of a child, don't pass on your hatred to carry till the next generation 'cause you'll only mess the kid up. You're a write off as it is so don't make him a loser. You should also adopt a Thai child who isn't the fusion of a Nigerian women.

You'll be fine.

Furthermore, what happened to you could happen to anyone (male or female). At this rate, should you meet a woman, you'll want to be the one to break her heart thereby starting or continuing her circle of heartbreak/misfortune. I believe your jail term hardened your heart which set you unto this path.

Mimimile93

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
D advice above me is heart wrecking.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? / Checkout This Couple’s Epic Transformation (see Stunning Photos) / Reasons Why Guys Lie About Being Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.