Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women (32734 Views)

Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / Man Exposes Ex-girlfriend Begging Him For Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Crying? Lord have mercy! I feel for him. Is he a Nigerian?

He is Nigerian o. A man of that calibre crying like a baby.... Some women Na only God go handle them o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Oyindidi(f): 9:21am On Jul 02, 2018
mimimile93:

you don't know what to say? Like really? U are part of the reason I created this thread because u were among those that judged me. U even said d gal dat broke my hrt did a great job.

Now u don't know what to say?

I am waiting to hear what UyaiInco..mparabl and NwanyiA..wkaetiti have to say.
Those girls are big pain in the ass.
I know, I feel you won't listen since I'm a Nigerian. You have to let go of your past and build your future. All those experience you had in the past are really sickening but you have to forgive Nigerian women and move on.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Oyindidi(f): 9:22am On Jul 02, 2018
ndy87:

He is Nigerian o.
I think sey Nigerian men no dey cry

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by austyn0(m): 9:24am On Jul 02, 2018
Honestly and sincerely posting mimi,, I would be the greatest and dumbest hypocrite of a friend on earth if I fail to tell you "You got served what you deserved....

People are lacking in knowledge of things,, true...But we keep telling ourselves everyday that knowledge is power...

What happened to gaining knowledge abou relationships with women? Why jump from one woman to the other like you were a programmed womanizer?

My colleague here read this with me and I told him this is the reason or s' why you hate women and his only reply was you should turn gay then....

For you to have lived this kinda lifestyle for so long speaks volume of the kinda friends you keep and demands you change your style immediately...

Women are creatures that demands you think wisely before you let them into your life...These people are destiny killers,, changing them over and over again is a death wish on its own....

Finally,, if only we were real pals,, I would show you that your reasoning towards Nigerian women is totally absurd and unnecessary....This is life,, and shit happens,, there are better ladies in Nigeria,, just rare.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
I think sey Nigerian men no dey cry

Odi Egwu o! Wen a man loves a woman, he becomes a child and he's very fragile. But then I pity the next lady dat guy will meet cos he will just be something else.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by goldiam(f): 9:29am On Jul 02, 2018
Ermmm op i read your post and without sentiment i must confess you can only attract your kind.If you keep attracting the wrong set of people then you need to check yourself.Imagine you changing women like pad.

Then as for killing your ex,do you still have peace lol it will always hunt you for the rest of your life.

When you think you want to fight for God. One would think after taking the laws into your hands you would be fulfilled but know you just worsen the whole situation and i am afraid your heart will continue to be filled with hate. I just hope you won't turn to a serial killer.

That being said the good news is that there is always a way out if you want i can help you out.All you need is to let go of the past you have a beautiful future ahead whatever happened in the past is for a reason.

We all have a story to tell.#kill hate with love#

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Oyindidi(f): 9:30am On Jul 02, 2018
ndy87:

Odi Egwu o! Wen a man loves a woman, he becomes a child and he's very fragile. But then I pity the next lady dat guy will meet cos he will just be something else.
He was blinded by love. Love with your brains not heart but people won't listen.
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Hisduchess(f): 9:31am On Jul 02, 2018
you know the problem good guys meet bad girls and good girls meet ungrateful guys.that's the freaking funny thing in life.ur girlfriend probably made friends with one of these dangerous slay queens around that why she turned and became a viper.unfortunately it did cost her her life.@op u should have done a background check on her very well before entrusting her with all you have.am a woman but a pretty lot of women are green snakes in green grass just like some men too.I ll advice u to focus more on making a better thing out of ur broken heart and life.but try go see a psychologist and probably marry a Thai woman since u ve a big resentment for naija women so that u wouldn't go comparing her with all ur exes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
He was blinded by love. Love with your brains not heart but people won't listen.

He never saw it coming o. Wifey is very churchous, and that is the reason for the leaving that hubby must follow her to her mushroom church if not he should forget about the marriage.
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by goldiam(f): 9:34am On Jul 02, 2018
austyn0:
Honestly and sincerely posting mimi,, I would be the greatest and dumbest hypocrite of a friend on earth if I fail to tell you "You got served what you deserved....

People are lacking in knowledge of things,, true...But we keep telling ourselves everyday that knowledge is power...

What happened to gaining knowledge abou relationships with women? Why jump from one woman to the other like you were a programmed womanizer?

Chai God bless you for this wish i could like it a thousand times same message that came to my mind after reading his story.

But the truth is that he could still receive that emotional healing if he truly open his mind.

My colleague here read this with me and I told him this is the reason or s' why you hate women and his only reply was you should turn gay then....

For you to have lived this kinda lifestyle for so long speaks volume of the kinda friends you keep and demands you change your style immediately...

Women are creatures that demands you think wisely before you let them into your life...These people are destiny killers,, changing them over and over again is a death wish on its own....

Finally,, if only we were real pals,, I would show you that your reasoning towards Nigerian women is totally absurd and unnecessary....This is life,, and shit happens,, there are better ladies in Nigeria,, just rare.

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Oyindidi(f): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2018
ndy87:

He never saw it coming o. Wifey is very churchous, and that is the reason for the leaving that hubby must follow her to her mushroom church if not he should forget about the marriage.
seriously shocked some people dey read Bible upside down
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
seriously shocked some people dey read Bible upside down

Place looks like prayer house and the man said he is not going anywhere.
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Oyindidi(f): 9:43am On Jul 02, 2018
ndy87:

Place looks like prayer house and the man said he is not going anywhere.
He is not telling you the truth. Something made that woman to leave the house. He should try to bring her back
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by mimimile93: 9:47am On Jul 02, 2018
austyn0:

@ur last sentence, those better ladies are our mothers.

Thanks for ur input. I was just so dumb.

LOVE and COMMON SENSE are enemies at any time.

7 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2018
Minimile all I am going to say is,I love you bro.I ain't telling you to let go because if I am in your shoes I can never let go.You are a strong man,a fighter,and a warrior.I won't advice you to get married no,I won't either advice you to have a child.All I am going to say is,start all over again put a new dream in your heart pursue it,and plan for the rest of your life,so that when you get old you will never suffer.Relationships are not for everyone,and I am among those people,most of the things you said here I can relate,because I have experienced part of them in my past,but today I am glad I swallowed the red pill,and I learnt from men like Robert Greene,that was one of the turning points of my life.Women are not important,that's why they fight so hard to make men see their importance and validate them. This world is for us MEN,but the men have shared their powers with women. Never let anybody pressurize you to get married,my mother and father are doing that now,but I told them point blank,that I never will.I cant be a slave to a woman,in disguise of false exploitation covered with a mask called marriage.#Saynotomarriagerelationshipandexploitation

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Oyindidi(f): 9:51am On Jul 02, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:
Minimile all I am going to say is,I love you bro.I ain't telling you to let go because if I am in your shoes I can never let go.You are a strong man,a fighter,and a warrior.I won't advice you to get married no,I won't either advice you to have a child.All I am going to say is,start all over again put a new dream in your heart pursue it,and plan for the rest of your life,so that when you get old you will never suffer.Relationships are not for everyone,and I am among those people,most of the things you said here I can relate,because I have experienced part of them in my past,but today I am glad I swallowed the red pill,and I learnt from men like Robert Greene,that was one of the turning points of my life.Women are not important,that's why they fight so hard to make men see their importance and validate them. This world is for us MEN,but the men have shared their powers with women. Never let anybody pressurize you to get married,my mother and father are doing that now,but I told them point blank,that I never will.I cant be a slave to a woman,in disguise of false exploitation covered with a mask called marriage.#Saynotomarriagerelationshipandexploitation
Don't take this advice. I wish we can talk off Nl

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by mimimile93: 9:52am On Jul 02, 2018
goldiam:
Ermmm op i read your post and without sentiment i must confess you can only attract your kind.If you keep attracting the wrong set of people then you need to check yourself.Imagine you changing women like pad.

Then as for killing your ex,do you still have peace lol it will always hunt you for the rest of your life.

When you think you want to fight for God. One would think after taking the laws into your hands you would be fulfilled but know you just worsen the whole situation and i am afraid your heart will continue to be filled with hate. I just hope you won't turn to a serial killer.

That being said the good news is that there is always a way out if you want i can help you out.All you need is to let go of the past you have a beautiful future ahead whatever happened in the past is for a reason.

We all have a story to tell.#kill hate with love#
u are right. I dont really have peace. Some times d gal's image flashed i guess she was into somtin maybe occult.
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Oyindidi(f): 9:56am On Jul 02, 2018
mimimile93:
u are right. I dont really have peace. Some times d gal's image flashed i guess she was into somtin maybe occult.
Hmmm.. Na only God fit help you.
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by frankkydee(m): 9:58am On Jul 02, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

Have you read the manipulated man?

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:04am On Jul 02, 2018
minimile I will advice you to read this books the manipulated man by Esther viller,no more mr nice guy by Robert Glover,the art of seduction by Robert greene,just for a start,it will help you a lot it did help me when I was in the same place you are.There are many other red pill books just start with this first.Wishing you the best in life,and may all your dreams,including those you have given up on be fulfilled.#CARRYONSOLDIER

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:05am On Jul 02, 2018
frankkydee:

Have you read the manipulated man?
yes and so many other red pill books still reading more,never get tired of red pill books,it opens the eyes of men.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Henitan24(f): 10:07am On Jul 02, 2018
mimimile93:
Mrbolt565 abuhusna1 Daboomb DateMynd44 angelboy01 UyaiIncomparabl NwanyiAwkaetiti ndy87 Salt1 zinizta Henitan24 ekanempatrick28 rs172 Divay22 Oyindidi Gerrard59
Sweet I'm here
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by austyn0(m): 10:09am On Jul 02, 2018
mimimile93:

@ur last sentence, those better ladies are our mothers.

Thanks for ur input. I was just so dumb.

LOVE and COMMON SENSE are enemies at any time.
I so much hope you have grown.
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by mimimile93: 10:14am On Jul 02, 2018
Henitan24:

Sweet I'm here

read my thread and read it carefully so u will understand why my middle finger is always on a standing ovation for women.

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 02, 2018
Dudeweedlmao:
One would think that you'd learn something from all the heart break you experienced from Primary school to your university days, but you didnt learn a single thing. That's not how life works, buddy. You should always do a little introspection after every heart break and allow yourself to heal, and not just jumping into a new relationship on a whim.

As for your GF, she had no right to abscond with your property and kill your Father - even though he was sick, I mean where's the love? I would have done the same in your shoes.

I can't tell you what to feel about Nigerian women/men but just know that; it's never their fault. Their parents failed them, this is why I have an eternal grudge with Boomer parents, they experienced a booming economy and were part of the industrial revolution but what did they leave us with? Nothing. But they are always the first to call us lazy and blame us for everything. Upbringing of a child really matters alot and I can assure you 100% your GF's upbringing wasnt right.

Lastly bro, never love with all your heart or trust with all your might.

God bless u,,,,i mean for the Boomer Parents part...

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by frankkydee(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

yes and so many other red pill books still reading more,never get tired of red pill books,it opens the eyes of men.

Nice one. Can you prescribe some of the ones you have read?
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by goldiam(f): 10:32am On Jul 02, 2018
mimimile93:

She wasn't into anything lol have you ever heard the saying "no peace for the wicked ". But the good news is that first be at peace with God and then yourself every other thing becomes easy.

Note i am not ready to preach the born again crap to you but i can help you discover whom you are in Christ.

Once you make up your mind send me a PM.
You only need the word to be free.
I pray you understand it.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Henitan24(f): 10:34am On Jul 02, 2018
you
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Henitan24(f): 10:40am On Jul 02, 2018
mimimile93:

read my thread and read it carefully so u will understand why my middle finger is always on a standing ovation for women.

I just did, my instinct is always right. I could feel your pain from afar before this and I understand every single thing you've been through before now because there can never be a misogynist without a reason but dear you're still the one to be blamed for this in the long run. You've made a lot of mistakes and it's pitiable that a lot of guys out there are still repeating the same things, never flaunt your money in the presence of any woman, that can even turn an angel to be beast because we are all materialistic by nature and some of us can go extra miles in achieving their aims, which is the greatest mistake you've ever made and you're also too quick in jumping from one woman to another as if your life solely depend on one. This is a thousands shades of stupidity and foolishness in you alone

But Minimile93 trust me that's not the end of you having blissful relationship that can lead to marriage, you only need a while to heal. Be friend with married couples, intelligent and working class and modest, female colleagues interact with them, be open minded to them, please pour your pains and burden because to me you deserve to be more happy than you claimed to be because I can still feel some pains hiding somewhere inside of you. You deserve the best because your best is yet to come. Please give room for love, happiness and ladies to come to your life. The broken pieces than still be fix and trust me when it's being fixed it becomes more beautiful. Don't give up yet!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by tunize(m): 10:43am On Jul 02, 2018
ndy87:

The one that hid documents, that wan own Na special o... If he's my brother I go find the babe o, Na her destiny I go follow hide. Some girls are the real problems in this life. Now they have created an everlasting hate in the life of someone that can not be erased.
In a way u're right ba wen u want make girl be problem for ur life that is wen it wud. I read that man's story from beginning to the end first time i had done so in here, but i only discovered somtn that he was stupidly in love c'mon..even wife wen u marry self fit show u waka not to talk of girlfriend.(some girl deserves less sometimes to see if they're worth more. In all we still have good girls around and i'm positive the guy would find genuine love cos the bad ones done make everybody dey rate all girls the same due to their lack of contentment...na this one make me sitdown jeje dey enjoy my single hood cos i nor fit shout.
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
He is not telling you the truth. Something made that woman to leave the house. He should try to bring her back

In my first post I told u I joined him to see his in -laws and they were complaining of #5 feeding money, wen I called her aside she said der were not one anymore if der cant attend the same church. And she can't leave her church but her hubby has to leave his own church and join her in hers. The chairs in her parents house were the ones she packed from her hubby.

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 02, 2018
mimimile93:
Deep story. Now I understand your hate. But don't let that hate be your doom. You one unlucky fellow (relationship wise)

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) / Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. / I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.