Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women (32790 Views)

Man Asks Girlfriend And Daughter To Leave His House After A DNA Test (video) / Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Heavance(m): 1:15pm On Jul 02, 2018
Very heartbreaking
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by bollidee(f): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
love yourself, forgive yourself, and forgive those who hurt you. and just seek the face of God...you need Him. Remember we only have one life to live....
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by rs172(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
mimimile93, Mennnn, i'm speechless, very very speechless.
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by SirMichael1: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
Henitan24:

No I'm not trying to change his perception about Nigerian women and I've told him several times to do whatever that will make him happy and that's because I understand every bit of what he has been through and I really feel for him but was just to trying to point out his own mistakes also to him. Don't get me wrong OK M.imimile93 is a good friend and I'm gonna rub any backlash from him like a cream on my body cheesy not giving up yet and never

You're so quick to believe he's just passing through a phase. Funny thing is that a month in jail by a woman you loved, cared for, trusted, the woman you stayed with longer than anyone can make you take your life or worse yet, hate women!

What you're doing won't work 'cause you're not the first to have threaded this path. You are the same person who just lost her cool and insulted him still in the same thread he posted his turmoil and it isn't up to 24 hours oh! Imagine what you'll do if after a month he tells you to your face that you're shìt- just when you thought you were making headway-

Truth is, after serving jail term, you tend to pick up few things that would end up ruining you even after you're out and that's why a person is advised to go for rehab after serving jail.

He's still hurting and NL isn't helping-It's fuelling his hatred. If only he can stay off NL and block any access to Nigerian women the years he served, I think he just might eventually learn to start afresh. That's only if he can let go of his triggers.

PS: This isn't a phase. It's a condition.

And also, please stop telling us about a distant boyfriend on NL when I know that's a lie. It's just a make up story. You're just trying to put yourself on a pedestal which would/is suppose to make you look different. In his eyes, y'all hoes! If you really wanna heal him, give him time. Loads of it or you might just end up getting fuçked a week after your imaginary boyfriend proposes. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Oyindidi(f): 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
SirMichael1:

You're so quick to believe he's just passing through a phase. Funny thing is that a month in jail by a woman you loved, cared for, trusted, the woman you stayed with longer than anyone can make you take your life or worse yet, her women!

What you're doing won't work 'cause you're not the first to have threaded this path. You are the same person who just lost her cool and insulted him still in the same thread he posted his turmoil and it isn't up to 24 hours oh! Imagine what you'll do if after a month he tells you to your face that you're shìt- just when you thought you were making headway-

Truth is, after serving jail term, you tend to pick up few things that would end up ruining you even after you're out and that's why a person is advised to go for rehab after serving jail.

He's still hurting and NL isn't helping-It's fuelling his hatred. If only he can stay off NL and block any access to Nigerian women the years he served, I think he just might eventually learn to start afresh. That's only if he can let go of his triggers

Reason I refused to advice him, its like flogging a dead horse. He will heal with time.
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by SirMichael1: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Reason I refused to advice him, its like flogging a dead horse. He will heal with time.

If he let's go of his triggers. Yes! buy No if he doesn't. He's a walking bomb!
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Henitan24(f): 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
SirMichael1:

You're so quick to believe he's just passing through a phase. Funny thing is that a month in jail by a woman you loved, cared for, trusted, the woman you stayed with longer than anyone can make you take your life or worse yet, hate women!

He's still hurting and NL isn't helping-It's fuelling his hatred. If only he can stay off NL and block any access to Nigerian women the years he served, I think he just might eventually learn to start afresh. That's only if he can let go of his triggers.

And also, please stop telling us about a distant boyfriend on NL when I know that lie. It's just a make up story. You're just trying to put yourself on a pedestal which would/is suppose to make you look different. In his eyes, y'all hoes!

Wow that's a mistake on my part then as you made me realise. Was only trying to be hard on him since my softness isn't working but now I understand better and all kudos to you. I think I need to stay away from him for now. I really do feel for him, may that girl soul never rest in peace and karma fall on the lady that hide his certificate as well.
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by mimimile93: 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
SirMichael1:
Sir, you're still below 30 years and you've got ample time on your path. I won't say you should heal first 'cause that would be a futile effort but you need to stop spreading hate amongst the male folks. Nigerian women born after the 80's are leeches, bitches, hoes and what not. I've read that part over and over again -on this forum and elsewhere- and I must tell you, it's stale.

To be frank, I'm still surprised you're dating. You should completely stay off women in general. Get a sex doll of about 1.5mil and load all your sperm in it and while at that, adopt a male child and grow him up to hate women -which will be your greatest undoing cause he needs a chance to experience it for himself. You weren't just lucky.

If I'm to pinpoint another flaw, I'd say you should have requested for your result after each semesters and evidence of school fee payment but I guess you were also in love with the guy too that your common sense got whisked away!

Avoid the unfortunate. Avoid the unlucky. Avoid the unhappy. If I was your friend, I'd left you long before you killed that lady. You're unfortunate-relationship wise.

My only advice is that should you take custody of a child, don't pass on your hatred to carry till the next generation 'cause you'll only mess the kid up. You're a write off as it is so don't make him a loser. You should also adopt a Thai child who isn't the fusion of a Nigerian women.

You'll be fine.

Furthermore, what happened to you could happen to anyone (male or female). At this rate, should you meet a woman, you'll want to be the one to break her heart thereby starting or continuing her circle of heartbreak/misfortune. I believe your jail term hardened your heart which set you unto this path.

Mimimile93

bro thanks. Am not in any relationship. My mind was numb for such.
Am on a fvckin spree.
These ho.es proved d are sex dolls and I am just using them for what they are meant for which is sex.

When am 30 I have plan of gettin a child. Loneliness sometimes reminds me of sh!ts am tryin to forget. I need someone to play with and get my mind off sh!ts that my main reason for adoption.

I will teach my child a hell lot abt women so he won't make sch mistakes.

At age 5 my son should be able to know a leech from a ho.e.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Oyindidi(f): 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
SirMichael1:

If he let's go of his triggers. Yes! buy No if he doesn't. He's a walking bomb!
He is hardened, I pray he heals fast.
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by mimimile93: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
krattoss:
Shey na who get heart na em go break..

I no get love at all for women at all.. All the love I profess is for the pvssy and the pvssy only(strictly with condom).. Never been in a relationship and never experienced a heartbreak..

Recently fvcked a b'itch whose boyfriend is in Ghana hustling.. The hoe spent 2 day @ my crib.. I fvcked her without spending 1 kobo.. Only tfare which I calculated accurately I gave her..

I even dey plan enter one congregation after my degree..
Ain't marrying no hoe angry angry

this is what am saying. All of them are who.res.

Henitan24 is displayin this 'good girl attitude' simply because her man is here.
Only God knows how many d!cks are drilling her holes.

An average naija girl sleeps with at least 5 guys in a day.

I still don't understand why women do this.
U are rich dey will cheat on u. U are poor d will still cheat.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
renewa29:
Thumbs up for living life the way you did. Someone wants to show you, who you are in Christ and not some born again crap. Don't listen to that, cos quite frankly it is confusingly construed!

Dude, if you truly survived Kirikiri and you are now in Thailand, chop knuckle, you're a veteran.

No one can judge you, the only point that I can make for you to learn is trust no one.

There's still one more person to kill, you don't need to do it directly, that niqqa who swindled you, he needs to die. If he isn't dead already, then he needs to be dropped and fast. Chopping another man's sweat ? and probably chopping the supposed girl friend. This is the problem with this offshore work, if you don't get a good woman, I used to hear tales of those kind of women when I was in Eket about 9 years ago.

You can visit Okija shrine when next you are in Nigeria and you want to drop that fella, jazz works faster than bullets if you delve into the depths of satanism.

so you are advising him to go for more killing, what happens to leaving vengeance for God
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Henitan24(f): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
mimimile93:

Henitan24 is displayin this 'good girl attitude' simply because her man is here.

Guess it's a crime for me telling too much about me
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
mimimile93:

Dem portharcourt girls are brutal! Just lookat how they've messed up someone's life. I pray time heals you.

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Oyindidi(f): 1:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
Henitan24:

Guess it's a crime for me telling too much about me but that won't check the fact that I love you and I only want the best for you. Be Good baby
You are funny, why are you calling him baby and forming bestie with someone that doesn't respect you?

7 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Dem portharcourt girls are brutal! Just lookat how they've messed up someone's life. I pray time heals you.

He was referring to all girls, not just Port Harcourt girls

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Oyindidi(f): 2:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Hold it! grin he got served, men don't like decent girls

3 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Jman06(m): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nawa o ! This is really sad.

A typical description of woman's inhumanity to man.
Take heart bro.
Never dwell on the past. Better days are ahead !

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Henitan24(f): 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
You are funny, why are you calling him baby and forming bestie with someone that doesn't respect you?

Guess you don't know me, that's how I do refer to people instead of their names, everyone is my sweet, baby, love including my dad. Tried controlling myself and still find it difficult to stop it baby.
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by pocohantas(f): 2:05pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
0p Poco the sledgehammergrin truthsayer

You all are too nice cheesy
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Oyindidi(f): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
Henitan24:

Guess you don't know me, that's how I do refer to people instead of their names, everyone is my sweet, baby, love including my dad. Tried controlling myself and still find it difficult to stop it baby.
OK o, this op here no need sweet names. He is like a monster

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by cvibe2: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
Mimimile93

Chin up! How can you allow pascarara's and crabs kparoof you like that?

Save up in Thailand and go and get your Sea time to put yourself back on track..

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
jessca048:
so you are advising him to go for more killing, what happens to leaving vengeance for God

He didn't and doesn't believe in God. He has one life to live and everyone must pay for their deeds while on earth. Maybe when he goes into the depths of occultism, he will finally understand life better, be a better judge and learn the spiritual side of life, and probably discover the truth.

No scammer running local runs deserves to be spared. If I were him, I would hurry before the guy changes his lifestyle and truly becomes born again and spirit filled, when it would become almost impossible to attack him spiritually.

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Oyindidi(f): 2:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
pocohantas:

You all are too nice cheesy
Lol, na him life
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by SirMichael1: 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2018
mimimile93:

bro thanks. Am not in any relationship. My mind was numb for such.
Am on a fvckin spree.
These ho.es proved d are sex dolls and I am just using them for what they are meant for which is sex.

When am 30 I have plan of gettin a child. Loneliness sometimes reminds me of sh!ts am tryin to forget. I need someone to play with and get my mind off sh!ts that my main reason for adoption.

I will teach my child a hell lot abt women so he won't make sch mistakes.

At age 5 my son should be able to know a leech from a ho.e.

Thumbs up on that! More pussy to your wrinkled dick and more money to your account. cheesy

But note, you're still spending your hard earned money on the ladies. It is evident you still lack self control.

Pray tell, did you ever go celibate after she cheated you or you just started humping from one pussy to another?

Also, how long have you been outta jail? I think I'm about to figure out something about your personality.

Henitan24:

Guess it's a crime for me telling too much about me but that won't check the fact that I love you and I only want the best for you. Be Good baby

What sort of emotional blackmail is this na? What is 'I love you' suppose to do? More reason I said that you've got no man on here. What sort of lady goes about telling people she's never met online that she loves them? Don't make him think you're just another hoe who has a boyfriend (imaginary) and yet says that word with reckless abandon.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by cvibe2: 2:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
Henitan24:

Continue using una code (eg: baby). Seems like you are one of them. Your man is here yet you call someone else by pet name baby

If you know you know!
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hold it! grin he got served, men don't like decent girls
He sounded like a decent person that just attracted the wrong girls before they broke him. I'm sure he thought the last girl was decent hence the trust.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
mimimile93:

,,,,the last paragraph said it all which applies to all women around the world, generally there is nothing u can do to satisfy women,,,,,but i insist n would still insist nigerian females (born around 1980s till moment) are the most deceptive being in the world, only a small percentage are excluded, this menace i think societal effect contributed to it a lot. Like same thing about nigerian men too, they cheat a lot,,,,,but my advice is u should just get'em off ur mind,,,,,i understand what u went through wouldn't easily allow u get'em off ur mind. But trust me u can do it.
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Henitan24(f): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
cry
Oyindidi:
OK o, this op here no need sweet names. He is like a monster

oh poor him undecided one of us caused it, I just hope he'll be fine soonest and if him calling me/us names gonna make him fine you should that repeatedly, that can't change who I'm, my man is here, countless of my friends are here so I think I'm still gonna be me so I cares.
Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Oyindidi(f): 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
He sounded like a decent person that just attracted the wrong girls before they broke him. I'm sure he thought the last girl was decent hence the trust.
A decent guy that changes ladies like pad? Nah, he is not decent

4 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by shaybebaby(f): 2:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
Shît happens, IMO.

Everyone has got a story to tell but the difference between the winners and losers in every story is that, winners learn lessons from every obstacle, every setback;they look inwards and accept responsibility for their mistakes thus empowering themselves by not thinking of themselves as victims.

In the words of Natalie Imbruglia, today is where your book begins, the rest is still unwritten.

The power to write the story of how the rest of your life goes, lies in your hands.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Ex Girlfriend And Detest Women Especially African Women by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:

He was referring to all girls, not just Port Harcourt girls
He was dating ph girls. Do u know what some men has done to some women?

Men are useless, women are useless and we will all coexist in that uselessness.

Anyone who doesn't want to love a woman or Nigerian woman is OYO. Changes nothing.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Do You Think My Boss Is Trying To Woo Me? / Checkout This Couple’s Epic Transformation (see Stunning Photos) / The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.