Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' (48488 Views)

Jesse Jane And Boyfriend, Brett Hasenmueller Dead After Suspected Overdose / My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument / Her Sugar Daddy Wants To Report Her To Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by mykemiley(f): 5:53pm On Jul 03, 2018
Michael wey dey fyn money lyk say tomorrow no dey....after him chop my 300 for busa house I just give up on am.
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by Feezah01(f): 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
JasonScoolari:
Lol, but why are some girls like that? Once they hear the word "Marriage" they don't listen to anyone, not even their creator.

Now, she's begging us to be her vigilante. grin

my brother the tire me........ Wetin be our own now grin
JasonScoolari:
Lol, but why are some girls like that? Once they hear the word "Marriage" they don't listen to anyone, not even their creator.

Now, she's begging us to be her vigilante. grin

my brother the tire me........ Wetin be our own now
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by Gurusblend(m): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
Eco99:

So let me get dis straight...

Michael told you he Will take you abroad and you drew a V shaped graph for him with your x and y axis

You found out its a scam

And you continued drawing V shaped graph for him

I would hav called you a fool but i would b insulting foolish people

Pls go n pay the price of your stupidity...

Wat a hippophilic deucedly unsightly plebeian

#Eco99#

Ever since I know you, you've never applied sense in anything you do, you talk any how.
Maybe she agreed to sleep with the man when he wouldn't stop disturbing her for sex, the lady really love the guy and it's obvious, but you always behave like a black antelope you claimed you are.
You are really sick oo

1 Like

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by Bimpe29: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
Pele, but the right thing for you is to sue him and his family members.
You have got no time to waste before you are sent to 6 feet underground.

1 Like

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by GrammarCheck: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
The lady finally became wise when she got pregnant. Plotting with the doctor and saving her pregnancy.
But what does Michael still want again? He tried to abort the pregnancy, she even gave birth prematurely yet he tried to steal the child he rejected?

He is just a sperm donor, not a father. He gave up his rights the day he tried to abort the pregnancy.

I still don't understand why they are tormenting her? She has moved on already na!

1 Like

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by samguru(m): 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
There is an iorta of lies in the story you have told,infact exaggerated to gain public sympathy but i can still pick some truths in it anyway.

The guy is a crook and was looking for perpetual ATM of which you were almost.

My two kobo,

If you still have the evidences of threats from the guy and his family members including his allies,please take these to a competent lawyer and let the lawyer do the job for you in a court.

Lastly, try and disappear from his radar completely, I mean move to an exile.You are still young and beautiful another man is waiting for out there.

So sorry about your travail,God will see you through.

1 Like

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
Factfinder1:
When you saw car and small money and threw your legs open you didn't come online to make noise...abeg handle your issues ur self....marry legally bfor u born una no go gree
this is exactly the same opinion shared by Eco99 howbeit in a rash harsh nasty manner but alas the other lady called him a mad man.

@ topic both parties have benefited in the said fiasco, the girl enjoyed all the attention, sweet lies and romance since 2015 and the guy too, now they have an offspring to show for their efforts. they should be consoled with the fact that they can boast of a pikin together, they were able to consumate a relationship. e no easy na.
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by mavinjay1(m): 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
Eco99:

Michael told you he Will take you abroad and you drew a V shaped graph for him with your x and y axis

You found out its a scam

#Eco99#
Are you anoda NWAAMIAIKPE?

lol.. so funny
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by DivinelyBlessed: 7:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
Naijawebmaster:
Phew! I'm just tired of all these relationship stories.

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Good day Naijawebmaster

I hope this message meets you well.

My name is DivinelyBlessed.

I have a premium domain name related to health. It's called www.LagosDoctors.com.

Keywords: Lagos, Doctors

It's targeted at sick Lagosians who needs a doctor.

I don't have much experience in creating a standard website at all. However, I believe with your superior web designing skills, you can develop this premium domain name into a popular website.

After development, it can be sold at a high price to hospitals or health practitioners. i.e Atleast #150,000 or more

You may also develop this domain name and generate income through Affiliate marketing and Google Adsense.

I don't know how to build a website otherwise I would have used it myself. Hence, I want to transfer it to you.

Awaiting your response.
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by JasonScoolari: 7:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
Feezah01:

my brother the tire me........ Wetin be our own now grin

my brother the tire me........ Wetin be our own now
grin

BTW miss, you're one of the beautiful hijab wearing lady I've ever seen in this forum.

Don’t thank me, thank God.
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by Codes151(m): 7:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
Smarttravels:
you are definitely a certified mad man for this your insane and thoughtless response.
plus the people that liked the post

1 Like

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by emekalanka(m): 8:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
Sirpaul:
we don't even know you... shebi you followed him becos of money ehn enjoy anything you see naaa

SO INSTEAD OF YOU TO CONSOLE HER BY GIVING HER MEANINGFUL SUGGESTIONS, YOU ARE HERE TALKING TRASH....#MAYSENSEFALLONYOU

1 Like

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by UNRULY(m): 10:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
Eco99:

You found out its a scam

#Eco99#
all those grammar on top her problems?

1 Like

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by hometruth: 10:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
I see a lady in true sincere pain and fear yet all i see is more clueless folks running their tongues here without any sense of empathy nor concern. I'm just getting more fed up with nairalanders. Anyway dear Op, I feel deeply for your. You already realized your relationship with this guy was a mistake so there ain't no reason reminding you of that as most are doing here. This I think you should do....contact a genuine man of God for prayers and guidance, then also file a police report immediately. It is well.
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by chemberlin(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
This girl i no believe you.. If he says he is not marrying you why not just sit your ass down ..abi marriage na by force? I have read this story very well so stop coming here to put up things...From your story somethings are not adding up...Firstly, let me ask you where did you give birth, Lagos or Ogun state? where did you stay before birth i mean your antenatal? why will your baby daddy want to kill you if you have not done something wrong as you said he sends money to you weekly..There is something you are not letting us know so we will know how to help your situation...Plus we want to know what church do you attend because the face looks SDAC and you look like an NGWA girl..come out straight and tell the truth remember you brought this up here and shame will be yours if after investigation we find you guilty and that you have come here to cook up half beans story..#MyAdvice
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by wolfnigga: 10:43pm On Jul 03, 2018
Baby Daddy wahala
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by Goldiano(m): 11:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
Eco99:

You found out its a scam

#Eco99#
it quite unfortunately that girls or ladies are so brainless and would remain fooled for life... If not... How would this killer be your man... How did you met him.... Why wouldn't you know his game plan early and take a firm decision..... That man is nothing but a killer and irresponsible he-goat that should live in d midst of lower animals
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by newslifeop: 1:36am On Jul 04, 2018
hmmm
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by famosh: 1:54am On Jul 04, 2018
magicminister:

You’re a fool...

I don’t know if women like this one have any male sibling in her family.
If any man on earth lays hands on my sister or an female in my family, that hand will fall off....
my cousin was beat up by her boyfriend and she cried to me... till today if that guy see me or any of my guys, he dey cross road for real... I fuckkk that guy up, gave him permanent scars that his grand children will see

Naso una go dey brag like say una pass as una be! Who you be? You be Hulk Hogan, ba? Them go beat you beat all the females in your family join! Who be this?

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by magicminister: 2:07am On Jul 04, 2018
famosh:

Naso una go dey brag like say una pass as una be! Who you be? You be Hulk Hogan, ba? Them go beat you beat all the females in your family join! Who be this?

Na your papa and mama them go beat sense commot their poverty stricken life!
Unlike you, I have the means and resources to protect myself and my family.
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by smallsmall: 2:45am On Jul 04, 2018
What l found annoying is that You know the guy is a lair, a scammer from day one, yet you still got pregnant for him due to the allure of travelling abroad!

Again, he said he does not want the baby or he does nto want a future with you, yet you still decdied you must trap him with a baby.
if that evacuation was successful back then and you did not bribe to defeat it, you wont be in the situation you are today. You will probably be married to another nice guy without a bother to worry about.
But No, you must trap a guy with pregnancy.

Finally, you sent the guy to prison as you claim he wanted to "kidnap his own child" (I am sure you just roped him into something evil, men dont kidnap their children, they just want to see the baby calling them Daddy from Mile 12).
Now he is back for revenge and you are here wailing to us? shocked shocked

People need to start thinking-through, whatever actions they are taking because it can affect your life for a long time to come.
Be responsible and act responsibly. All that glitters is not Gold.
There are too many useless guys out there and they use matrial things to entice women, the foolish women ofc.

This One-Chance Bus you enter so, l hope it is not a Lagos to kaduna Long Bus sha.
undecided
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by smallsmall: 2:47am On Jul 04, 2018
famosh:

Dont mind him, bragfing like Batman. grin

if he thinks he is Ninja man, let him not forget that every family has a black goat and you never can tell whether the black goat in the other family dey also take weed and Codeine join. grin grin

One day, him go jam weyrey.

1 Like

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by magicminister: 3:52am On Jul 04, 2018
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by laliga01: 6:37am On Jul 04, 2018
austyn0:
You wanna get any lady real quick?? Package and decorate a lie,, present it to them and you are a darling to them.... It's just the wrong side of nature....

Real men refuse to be fake...Without lies and false packaging,, we can wholeheartedly hold on to that special girl that loves us.

I can see L in front of your car mbok.
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by Cidatek(m): 9:10am On Jul 04, 2018
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by eunice83: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2018
this lady in the picture is so fake, i know her too well, she is a criminal, she have dupe so many people in her area in lagos, she is a call girl, her stories is fake, information gather is this young and innocent guy on this new refused to marry her and marriage is not by force, if you guys want to no the true story, go to her village and if possible you ask her church members around maryland lagos.

1 Like

Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by eunice83: 10:11am On Jul 04, 2018
this lady in the picture is so fake, i know her too well, she is a criminal when i mean a criminal, she have dupe so many people in her area in brown street bolade oshodi lagos and the near by police station is Akinpelu police station no her too be a criminal, he was never promise any marriage, she is a call girl a call girl mean a prostituted, her stories is fake, information gather is this young man is innocent, just because he refused to marry her and marriage is not by force and no man in earth will want to marry such lady, she was busy fighting everybody around michael, michael is a cool guy who graduated from babcock university but was fortunate to meet this gold digger in 2016, she have never given michael any boko before and if you guys want to no the true story, go to her village in Abia state and if possible you ask her church members around maryland lagos. go to Abia state university you will still hear this same story about her. she have insulted her church and her family member. no finger was lay on his for any reason, michael's family is so united that i jealous so much, no family will want to accept any woman that will want to destroy the family love for each other, i love a peaceful family which i saw in michael's family. i repeat that girl is a call girl and am sure that baby she claim does not belong to michael which time will tell, DNA is forever and no child trained under such woman can be useful to the society....
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by eunice83: 11:20am On Jul 04, 2018
Folashade2016:
Ladies be careful on who you say YES to.
There are everywhere looking like husband textile while they are actually wife beaters.
They molest rape kill abuse beat batter etc.
the worst is they can't even stand their fellow men outside.
Some ladies boys on nairaland will come and defend their role model as usual.

check my SIGNATURE
you are saying rubbish
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by eunice83: 11:41am On Jul 04, 2018
Eco99:

You found out its a scam

#Eco99#
that girl is a thief and crimial, go to her house at Brown street oshodi and ask or better still go to Akinpelu police station and ask about her, marriage is not by force..
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by eunice83: 11:44am On Jul 04, 2018
Goldiano:
it quite unfortunately that girls or ladies are so brainless and would remain fooled for life... If not... How would this killer be your man... How did you met him.... Why wouldn't you know his game plan early and take a firm decision..... That man is nothing but a killer and irresponsible he-goat that should live in d midst of lower animals
she is a Gold gigger,a criminal and a call girl, she dupe her lordland for rent and when the landlord new about it, she ask her landlord to sleep with her.
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 04, 2018
I wonder where these ladies pick psychos from. I can't even let any man push me around, untop wetin na
Re: Achoakawa Jane Egobunma: 'Michael Ugwuezi Nwankwo, My Baby Daddy Wants Me Dead' by eunice83: 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
chemberlin:
This girl i no believe you.. If he says he is not marrying you why not just sit your ass down ..abi marriage na by force? I have read this story very well so stop coming here to put up things...From your story somethings are not adding up...Firstly, let me ask you where did you give birth, Lagos or Ogun state? where did you stay before birth i mean your antenatal? why will your baby daddy want to kill you if you have not done something wrong as you said he sends money to you weekly..There is something you are not letting us know so we will know how to help your situation...Plus we want to know what church do you attend because the face looks SDAC and you look like an NGWA girl..come out straight and tell the truth remember you brought this up here and shame will be yours if after investigation we find you guilty and that you have come here to cook up half beans story..#MyAdvice

1. information gather from friends around tells me the true picture of this girls story, the girl leaves in lagos and had her antenatal in a private University teaching hospital in ogun state and that was were she gave birth, does that mean that dia is no better hospital around Oshodi lagos were she leaves, i just have to leave all what i have for the day just to get this information from people around were she gave birth, believe me she is not telling the true.
2. she is a member of SDAC and also from NGWA Abia state and from the same village with this young man she claim to be the father of the baby.. i was able to visit the private university in ogun state and i was stock with what i had in return on this above lady but i was not surprise because of things i have seen her displace before now.. the fact that i am in a relationship with a lady does not mean that i am totally married to her, there should be a courtship before marriage there was not marriage promise attached between them, then she discovered that the relationship between them was not going well she started attacking primary,secondary,university and NYSC old friends and family members of this young man which created a disconnection between friends and we expect the man to be in the relationship the answer is NO, she was so jealous about the young man friends around him, she was busy making enemies for this young man and full of lies and insultive and crocodile tears that will make you believe her stories.... her pregnancy was to trap the young man down for marriage, my question here is that can a woman forcefully attach herself to man by forcing him to marriage her and she call herself a graduate.... if she think that getting pregnant is to trip man down then she is getting it wrong, another question is when they were sleeping with themselves did social media carry it NO, when the relationship was going well did anybody her it NO, how can a graduate as she claim be having unprotected sex, my people be reasonable i have made findings about the story she came up with, she is an attention seeker and No man on earth will with to marry such a lady as a wife....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekpe Akpove: I’m Happy To Marry 2 Wives - 34-Year-Old Delta Fish Farmer (Video) / Five Signs She Has A Crush On You / “Get 10,000 Retweets And I Will Marry You” - Lady Tells Guy Who Has Crush On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.