Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,952 members, 7,952,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:59 AM

I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (49286 Views)

Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / Davido Wishes Wizkid A Happy 31st Birthday. Will wizkid ignore him again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by KingTugreat: 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
You have to personally seek for my opinion before the king can comment on your problem
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by troublemakea(m): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
Jamariwolff:
First, i want to be clear that this isn't a case of forming hard to get.
I've been broken once before by a crush and I had to learn the hard way of keeping it all secret.

So I'm a 100 lvl student in a Nigeria university and my course rep is extremely handsome, friendly, tall, and very dope- he walks like a God, dresses with aĺl prestige, and smells like fresh dew. He has nice smile, what i love most is his skin, which is always glowing and very beautiful to look at. He turns me on like stupid.

But here is a problem I DON'T WANT HIM TO KNOW I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM.

it never ends well, I'll enhance his self esteem at the end and he'll start to avoid me altogether. I also do NOT want to stop crushing on him. Yes, I know 90% that it'll not work out at the end.

Thus, to avoid him knowing I'm crushing. I do the following

1. Avoid looking at him, ever. On the streets, i pretend to look at my phone when passing him.
Although I take a peek with my peripheral side vision sometimes, that's that.

2. I sit faraway in class, where I can focus 100% on myself. I sit in front of him normally and I never look back. Ever.

3. We are just "greeting" friends, we don't talk much, just greet once in a while. And I try to act as uninterested as possible.

4. I once tried getting him a gift (candy)last semester to make him know I exist, and that's how the friendship started, i havent given him any gifts since then. In fact, i simply ignore him.

but he doesn't know I like him and I must be really careful.

I don't know what to do.

PS: don't tell me to confess my crush or give him GREENLIGHTS, because I would rather die than do any of the above options.

confused soul undecided ¤
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by sosidauto(m): 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2018
Dear,
This life is too short to be forming hard to get or hard to date.if you like him shoot your shotS,ezioku it doesn't mean who shoot first.....................................................................................,..if you want to do tell him who knows he might have been wanting to do you too lol beside it's pointless avoiding or trying to ignore someone that you will get angry if you happen to see him with another Bae......................................................................................and that's the more reason why you should shoot your shot now and if he happen to say No you shoot another shot No be only him be the only fine boy Wey dey school lol but no go too shoot forget book ooh because that's how most girls take turn to Ashawo
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by troublemakea(m): 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
GODPUNISHUNA:
Jamariwolff so you are in 100 level? shocked

Chai, see children I have been playing with on Nairaland grin

Lmao

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 03, 2018
undecided
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Gamesmart: 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
Jamariwolff:
I've been broken once before by a crush and I had to learn the hard way of keeping it all secret.

So I'm a 100 lvl student in a Nigeria university and my course rep is extremely handsome, friendly, tall, and very dope- he walks like a God, dresses with aĺl prestige, and smells like fresh dew. He has nice smile, what i love most is his skin, which is always glowing and very beautiful to look at. He turns me on like stupid.

it never ends well, I'll enhance his self esteem at the end and he'll start to avoid me altogether. I also do NOT want to stop crushing on him. Yes, I know 90% that it'll not work out at the end.

1. Avoid looking at him, ever. On the streets, i pretend to look at my phone when passing him.

2. I sit faraway in class, where I can focus 100% on myself. I sit in front of him normally and I never look back. Ever.

3. We are just "greeting" friends, we don't talk much, just greet once in a while. And I try to act as uninterested as possible.

4. I once tried getting him a gift (candy)last semester to make him know I exist, and that's how the friendship started, i havent given him any gifts since then. In fact, i simply ignore him.

I don't know what to do.

PS: don't tell me to confess my crush or give him GREENLIGHTS, because I would rather die than do any of the above options.

Don't worry, when you have almost expired there would be many pastors you can visit to help you find you husband.

Continue being childish and justifying it in your head.

You are not the first like that. There are millions like you that have come, saw and rotted.
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by DrHighchief(m): 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
100 level?
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by troublemakea(m): 11:13pm On Jul 03, 2018
amaniro:

firstly, wanna say I feel you sis.

and am currently dealing with the same problem, thus, we're in a delema, not ready to let go and not ready to form a "relationship"

instead, my Ernest advice is that you guys become friends, lower your ego become close friends eventually
.... couples one day.

girls re the most confused set of people on earth

not ready to date n not ready to let go then become close friends?

like is there any sense in this statement?? I mean I mean

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Nizguy(m): 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
Jamariwolff:
I'm sorry but he's just so hot. I can't forget him ever

Guess he as cute as me grin
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
Chai see ad you fine just my spec ,I for treat you fine.unlike that guy when go just chop clean mouth.
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Addy003(m): 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
Jamariwolff:
so books 247 right?
In your uni days, u didn't flex a little? You didn't enter a relationship? Just books?

Who born this one abeg! U are already noticing a boy who walks like a God!? Sister! Have you seen God walking before? You better have sense and face your books! 100 level you re supposed to build your GP, you are here giving us bull crap about a guy that walks like a God! Misplaced priorities # future slay mama
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by mekuso89(m): 11:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
My dear just find a way and make him want you
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by RexTramadol1: 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
Jamariwolff:
I'm sorry but he's just so hot. I can't forget him ever

Hot things hurt!

If you eventually commit suicide after Dem take advantage of you

E concern you oh

If I be the guy friend, Na to tell am to Japaaaa

Bfr u use juju.

angry angry cry
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by spafu(m): 11:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
What if I told you, he and I just finished reading this on Nairaland now? He already knows.
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
At Year One ?

Are these students not aware that sex and love, lust and affection will always be there, but 'Year One' will not always be there ? It is a moment to focus on History and Philosophy of Life.

"He walks like a God" - How do Gods walk ?

This is just to show you that you need to focus less on hallucinatory emotion, because now you are drifting mentally to the extent that you 'imagine' how Gods walk. You will soon compare your lust interest to Zeus and even Poseidon. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Ihateyoumod: 11:31pm On Jul 03, 2018
Chai!!!!!..........make baba no dull o, c food way don ready for am....babe, baba go fvck u ehn.....chop u, chop u, chop u...till e belleful
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by luckyogor(m): 11:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
Tales by moonlight.
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by NeeKlaus: 11:40pm On Jul 03, 2018
zicoraads:

Check the date I registered on the forum and compare it with yours. I've seen almost everything. The creator of this thread is not new to me. He is a male masquerading as a female.

Don't send DMs to everyone you see what an 'F'. You may just be messaging a fellow guy.
Baba, your head dey there. I knew when this guy registered. Then, he was forming French guy. Even wooing one or two girls here.

All of a sudden, he became a Lady and what baffles me is why these mods keep on moving HIS thread to FP. Giving him relevance. I will never believe HE is a Lady. Just a mindless troll.

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Debra911(f): 11:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
100L for crying out loud! Gbese! in my l00L days na jerking o. Don't be surprised b4 u graduate,you'll find guys much more handsome than your course rep cos d university s just too large for just one beautiful girl or handsome dude to exist.
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by freshinko: 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
What women really want is till date, still an unresolved mystery. Confusion everywhere tongue tongue
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Troublemaker007(m): 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
Jamariwolff:

I don't know what to do.

You are suffering from a disease called Infatuation.
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Damfostopper(m): 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2018
so Op was a teen all this while..... flooding the fp with wack topics.....

ur acting ur age sha
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Donidriz: 11:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
Hello Aspirant of this prestigious Universitie(s) of Nigeria and Precisely ABU ZARIA whom are interested in Past questions for courses listed below should call the number below.

Call: 0810281763
or
Email: Siridris1@gmail.com

Medicine and Surgery
Pharmacy
Nursing
Radiography
Anatomy
Physiology
Biochemistry
Microbiology

Great minds Books Ltd Care for you success
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by abeliver: 11:57pm On Jul 03, 2018
Fact: girls dat follow course rep upandan go always get better GP.

:-D
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by banre(m): 11:59pm On Jul 03, 2018
encryptjay:

Seems they need traffic because most of the thread created by Op are attention seeking threads. I knew it was the moniker even before clicking on the thread.

lol badoo grin grin
NL FBI
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Empiree: 12:05am On Jul 04, 2018
Jamariwolff:
thanks. I'll keep this in mind
Sounds like a troll. Your choice shocked

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by David0809(m): 12:06am On Jul 04, 2018

Just imagine everything you wrote about him hmmm, my dear my sincere advice is go and pray to God for forgiveness because you are lust to him not love and like seriously lust is a very big Sin.
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Timagex(m): 12:06am On Jul 04, 2018
Crush? I don't know ao you guys do it. Mine fades very quickly. Like, crush on Monday, wink kiss, warisdis on Friday undecided grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 04, 2018
Timagex:
Crush? I don't know ao you guys do it. Mine fades very quickly. Like, crush on Monday, wink kiss, warisdis on Friday undecided grin grin
I see you
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by fof1: 12:14am On Jul 04, 2018
Jamariwolff:

I don't know what to do.

PLS KEEP ON DECEIVING URSELF. U ARE TRULY EGO FILLED.PRETENCES WILL NOT HELP U. GO ALL OUT AND GET HIS ATTENTION AND BE FRIENDS. FIND OUT WHO HE REALLY IS? 100 LEVEL, U BETTER SETTLE DOWN TO CONCENTRATE WITH SUCH GUY NOW IN SCHOOL TO STAY FOCUS,ESPECIALLY IF HE IS ALSO SOUND ACADEMICALLY. BURNING URSELF FROM FAR WON'T SOLVE UR QUEST.PLS.
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by salford: 12:26am On Jul 04, 2018
100 level. You better face your book. you are still one leg in and one leg out.
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by sukar886: 12:29am On Jul 04, 2018
u better open up before another girl do that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Simple Mind Game To Know how your Bae feels about you. / Farida Bashir Is Dead ('Snatched' Aisha Laah, Her Friend's Husband Last Year) / "What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.