Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him (48914 Views)

Course Rep Caught Fingering Coursemate In Class During Lecture Period / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It / Davido Wishes Wizkid A Happy 31st Birthday. Will wizkid ignore him again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by YhungPablo(m): 8:51am On Jul 04, 2018
Jamariwolff:
yes
Why u asked?
don’t worry kiss
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:03am On Jul 04, 2018
Jamariwolff:
so books 247 right?
In your uni days, u didn't flex a little? You didn't enter a relationship? Just books?
be flexing upandan.....when carry-over get crush on you...you go read your book
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Lekmusic: 9:11am On Jul 04, 2018
Everything you said now is what you see. It's simply out of lust get closer as a friend, know him then you can decide whether you can have a relationship. So just intensify your relationship as a friend. Good you are coursemates, so you have plenty reasons to engage with him on academic basis. Sitting down there, wishing and stewing will frustrate you further.
Jamariwolff:
First, i want to be clear that this isn't a case of forming hard to get.
I've been broken once before by a crush and I had to learn the hard way of keeping it all secret.

So I'm a 100 lvl student in a Nigeria university and my course rep is extremely handsome, friendly, tall, and very dope- he walks like a God, dresses with aĺl prestige, and smells like fresh dew. He has nice smile, what i love most is his skin, which is always glowing and very beautiful to look at. He turns me on like stupid.

But here is a problem I DON'T WANT HIM TO KNOW I HAVE A CRUSH ON HIM.

it never ends well, I'll enhance his self esteem at the end and he'll start to avoid me altogether. I also do NOT want to stop crushing on him. Yes, I know 90% that it'll not work out at the end.

Thus, to avoid him knowing I'm crushing. I do the following

1. Avoid looking at him, ever. On the streets, i pretend to look at my phone when passing him.
Although I take a peek with my peripheral side vision sometimes, that's that.

2. I sit faraway in class, where I can focus 100% on myself. I sit in front of him normally and I never look back. Ever.

3. We are just "greeting" friends, we don't talk much, just greet once in a while. And I try to act as uninterested as possible.

4. I once tried getting him a gift (candy)last semester to make him know I exist, and that's how the friendship started, i havent given him any gifts since then. In fact, i simply ignore him.

but he doesn't know I like him and I must be really careful.

I don't know what to do.

PS: don't tell me to confess my crush or give him GREENLIGHTS, because I would rather die than do any of the above options.
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by harrwix(m): 9:23am On Jul 04, 2018
Jamariwolff:
pls why do you say so? I read my books and attend all lectures, can a simple crush still stop this goal?

Distraction is the key word here...avoid it. That singular stuff almost made me lose my precious 2'1... lolz.

I had to shift my focus to serving God, attend lectures and visit the library. The product was awesome!

Trust me that guy would have no intention of settling with you nor respect you. He would even share the stories with his friends.... University guys sef.... Relationships there are not worth it. Make good friendship in a good fellowship or lecture room that can develop you academically or spiritually. You still have a lot to learn.

Babe just follow the recipe I gave up there....and when the time comes.... you will find them top guys queuing up just to have your number.

It is all up to you....All the best anyways
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by SkyUrch(m): 9:28am On Jul 04, 2018
bitter truth
MariaLavina:
Focus on your books!
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by SkyUrch(m): 9:29am On Jul 04, 2018
she's in 100 level, need to get settled first with studies before she can start thinking of having a boyfriend
Jamariwolff:
so books 247 right?
In your uni days, u didn't flex a little? You didn't enter a relationship? Just books?
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Duru009(m): 9:31am On Jul 04, 2018
My instinct tells me you masturbate over this guy almost everyday
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by wristbangle: 9:54am On Jul 04, 2018
Onyiridike:
@OP You may end up losing him to a serious girl who is more courageous than you. Every man respects a woman who behaves like a woman but thinks like a man.
In-as-much as you don't intend to have sex with him, you will not lose anything eventually.
1. You can find a way of establishing the closeness with him by discussing a difficult course with him. Please don't argue with him, talk less and listen more but ask intelligent questions.
2. In the course of the discussion ask him personal questions so that you can get to know him better. All that glitters is not gold. He may be ungodly, in a relationship or have questionable character.
This is all I can say for now. And I pray his goodlooking has not beclouded your sense of reasoning?
All the qualities you mentioned are not enough to consider starting a relationship with someone. Unless you just want to brag before your friends that you are dating the most handsome guy in your class.
You should start thinking of getting a man that could be your husband eventually.
Meanwhile, your studies should be giving priority now.

Apt comment.
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by PennywysCares(m): 10:18am On Jul 04, 2018
Jamariwolff:
I've been broken once before by a crush and I had to learn the hard way of keeping it all secret.

So I'm a 100 lvl student in a Nigeria university and my course rep is extremely handsome, friendly, tall, and very dope- he walks like a God, dresses with aĺl prestige, and smells like fresh dew. He has nice smile, what i love most is his skin, which is always glowing and very beautiful to look at. He turns me on like stupid.

it never ends well, I'll enhance his self esteem at the end and he'll start to avoid me altogether. I also do NOT want to stop crushing on him. Yes, I know 90% that it'll not work out at the end.

1. Avoid looking at him, ever. On the streets, i pretend to look at my phone when passing him.

2. I sit faraway in class, where I can focus 100% on myself. I sit in front of him normally and I never look back. Ever.

3. We are just "greeting" friends, we don't talk much, just greet once in a while. And I try to act as uninterested as possible.

4. I once tried getting him a gift (candy)last semester to make him know I exist, and that's how the friendship started, i havent given him any gifts since then. In fact, i simply ignore him.

I don't know what to do.

PS: don't tell me to confess my crush or give him GREENLIGHTS, because I would rather die than do any of the above options.
fooolish girl, 2morrow you Will come back to us with heart broken stories instead to face on what took you to the university you are there crushing on men, Stupidd, didn't ur parents advice you not to fall in love as the consequences are too hash to bear?
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by omaigala12(m): 10:22am On Jul 04, 2018
so Ibukun you have been crushing on me and all this while you just the form for me
we go meet for gens 101 class tomorrow na
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by litaninja(m): 10:43am On Jul 04, 2018
Another confused female...

Jamariwolff:

I don't know what to do.

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by NairaMaster1(m): 10:44am On Jul 04, 2018
Jamariwolff:

I don't know what to do.

So, you were sent to school to go and crush at men?

I advice you to crush at your books.

I know your parents adviced you on that.

Please crush at your books. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Jamariwolff(f): 10:46am On Jul 04, 2018
NairaMaster1:

So, you were sent to school to go and crush at men?

I advice you to crush at your books.

I know your parents adviced you on that.

Please crush at your books. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
yes i understand
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by NairaMaster1(m): 10:49am On Jul 04, 2018
amaniro:

firstly, wanna say I feel you sis.

and am currently dealing with the same problem, thus, we're in a delema, not ready to let go and not ready to form a "relationship"

instead, my Ernest advice is that you guys become friends, lower your ego become close friends eventually
.... couples one day.

You're advising her to continue lusting at 100L?

Please, once that girl goes closer, the guy will mess her up and dump her.

At the end she may not even come out with third class.

I am talking to you as a man.

Advice her to stick to her books. Crush on her books.
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by NairaMaster1(m): 10:51am On Jul 04, 2018
Onyiridike:
@OP You may end up losing him to a serious girl who is more courageous than you. Every man respects a woman who behaves like a woman but thinks like a man.
In-as-much as you don't intend to have sex with him, you will not lose anything eventually.
1. You can find a way of establishing the closeness with him by discussing a difficult course with him. Please don't argue with him, talk less and listen more but ask intelligent questions.
2. In the course of the discussion ask him personal questions so that you can get to know him better. All that glitters is not gold. He may be ungodly, in a relationship or have questionable character.
This is all I can say for now. And I pray his goodlooking has not beclouded your sense of reasoning?
All the qualities you mentioned are not enough to consider starting a relationship with someone. Unless you just want to brag before your friends that you are dating the most handsome guy in your class.
You should start thinking of getting a man that could be your husband eventually.
Meanwhile, your studies should be giving priority now.

OK ooo!

A way seems right to a woman but the end of it are ways of death.

Be warned!
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by NairaMaster1(m): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2018
Jamariwolff:
so books 247 right?

Continue flexing. One day you will graduate.
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Uwaeromosele: 11:20am On Jul 04, 2018
Jamariwolff:

I don't know what to do.

Please Focus on ur book and be sharp in the exam hall if u know what I mean. Don't dull ur self, 100l is most likely what u will come out with, If u have b parallel, U will be on 4.0( that's if ur School is following 5point Cgpa) so u will be able to flex and do other Things. Trust me,U will see finer boys and also they will be finer Girls too Coming out in 200l and all. So ur book first so u will not be SUFFERING in other levels Rather you will just be MAINTAINING. Cause people don't like even 2'2 talk more of Pass or third class, and most time people have 3rd class Cause to have F is very simple in 100l then STRUGGLE to come out with 2'2
Don't worry, They will always be Finer boys and also finer girls.
And all those he walks like God and smells like dew na lie o,You just like am grin
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by lakeside30: 11:25am On Jul 04, 2018
Jamariwolff:

I don't know what to do.

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Jamariwolff(f): 11:26am On Jul 04, 2018
Uwaeromosele:

Please Focus on ur book and be sharp in the exam hall if u know what I mean. Don't dull ur self, 100l is most likely what u will come out with, If u have b parallel, U will be on 4.0( that's if ur School is following 5point Cgpa) so u will be able to flex and do other Things. Trust me,U will see finer boys and also they will be finer Girls too Coming out in 200l and all. So ur book first so u will not be SUFFERING in other levels Rather you will just be MAINTAINING. Cause people don't like even 2'2 talk more of Pass or third class, and most time people have 3rd class Cause to have F is very simple in 100l then STRUGGLE to come out with 2'2
Don't worry, They will always be Finer boys and also finer girls.
And all those he walks like God and smells like dew na lie o,You just like am grin
I just finished my first semester exams with a 3.83 GPA, my crush is on a 4.7Gpa Though.

But I hope to do better this second semester so as to enter a 4.3cgpa at least for 200 level
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by fasanyaakintoye: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2018
It is absolute foolishness to say he walks like GOD. GOD pass any1. get sense abeg

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Timagex(m): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2018
sexybbstar:

I see you
leave!

1 Like

Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Pusyiter(m): 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2018
I strongly doubt you because your heart is in need of affection while your head is saying, concentrate on your books but the truth has been told.
You will get burnt if you insist and not listen.
I tried similar stuff while in school, men, wasn't funny.
She was either all over me or was jealous at my slightest move/gist with any lady.
In fact, she was my monitor and timekeeper. I was like cool shocked and she was like tongue cry
In the end, we excused ourselves but the scar was a sorry tale.
Jamariwolff:
thanks. I'll keep this in mind
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by AceDomino(m): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2018
Oyo is your case.
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by mvem(m): 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
Juliusmalema:

no they have sex all night throughout their academic life.
..exactly
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Uwaeromosele: 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
Jamariwolff:
I just finished my first semester exams with a 3.83 GPA, my crush is on a 4.7Gpa Though.

But I hope to do better this second semester so as to enter a 4.3cgpa at least for 200 level
Please do! That is the easiest exam you are going to have in your school! People are going to Drop and people are going to increase please do well !! 200level is always hard, so people drop. (My own school though)
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 04, 2018
100L? Crush on your books. That's the only solution sad
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by DateMynd44(m): 6:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
H2Ossss:
All this pikin pikin dem
hahahahaha lol
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by amaniro: 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
NairaMaster1:

You're advising her to continue lusting at 100L?
Please, once that girl goes closer, the guy will mess her up and dump her.
At the end she may not even come out with third class.
I am talking to you as a man.
Advice her to stick to her books. Crush on her books.
am sorry I noticed I didn't tell her to date. Told her to become friends? lol how you people classify a feeling some one is not in control of lusting?
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Vmaqween(f): 2:34pm On Jul 14, 2018
[quote author=kimbraa post=69066495]Why do Nigerians reason like this? Can't she create a balance between her books and relationships? Remember, she's not a kid.

These comments of focusing on books is laughable when most of you dissing out the advise gr
okay Bro a Quick one
Am still an Undergraduate
300L and am on 4.1 that's a 2.1
thanks
Re: I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him by Rawhumper(m): 11:50pm On Dec 25, 2020
What later happened dear....sorry i commented late.

Happy xmas.

quote author=Jamariwolff post=69053699] thanks. I'll keep this in mind[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Medical Doctor And A Lawyer / South African Girls Seem Cuter Than Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.