Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos (52220 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Couple Wed In The Mud (Pictures) / South African Couple Wed As Snowflakes Fall Around Them (PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by Austema(m): 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
Uglymugg:
think she's married bro.
That may be true, but she should have even say Hi na
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by Yuneehk(f): 8:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
vizkiz:

Because they've got choices.
And these ones dont? Everyone musn't marry. The disabled ones can choose not to marry too

2 Likes

Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by Vornic: 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
How did they exchange vows?
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by missCAPS: 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by AuroraB(f): 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

Lovely couple..

One quick question: Was music played in the occasion and did they also dance?.... if yes how?

......just thinking out aloud..
grin Ika cheesy
See as I dey laugh for bus cheesy
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by Laredojohn(m): 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
Nice one, congrats to them, God bless their home , their kids will have the opportunity to know sign language and other things, perseverance, tolerance and all,
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by ShawtCake(f): 8:29pm On Jul 03, 2018
Mmmmmm their lives will be so quite... There's always a reason to be thankful. Between, she's beautiful!
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by Funkybabee(f): 8:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
God!! She is so beautiful

God bless ur marriage darling!! life is unfair sometimes
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by mbomachinemeze(m): 8:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
May God bless your marriage
Newest couple in town
Making better sense

Thank God oooooo
Today I've seen a post in nairaland
Where ppl did not talk rubbish or make jest of it
Congratulations to the nairalanders
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by tasceige(m): 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
sexdoll:

that's not what ayam seeing.

but make i no just talk wetin i dey see.

in fact, make i go play that psquare "i dey see danger, wahala dey" song now. wink

Oyah share now..... grin
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by Pearlbim2: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2018
imported 4tonnes Hyster Forklift 2004 model, available for sale in Port Harcourt. Never been used in Nigeria before, good for industries, factories and mineral depots.
Price: 4.5m
Call/whatsapp 07065644194
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by samuelchimmy(m): 8:35pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abjay97:
Wow.. Just simply stunning!

I think i am becoming emotional..

God bless their marriage with kids that hear.
Amen, me too, they are so cute together
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by tasceige(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
GrammarNazi1:

...I'm...

Nah so..

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by Buffalo2(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Just a question

Will their kids be deaf and dumb?
It's possible
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by Justinlean02(m): 8:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
enemyofprogress:
How do they communicate if dem wan fok?

MAN: BE BE BE BE BE BE(I want to fok)

WOMAN: BU BU BU BU BU BU(I am not in the mood)
Congrats the 1st negative comment on this tread, was actually surprised scrolling this far without seeing one on Nairaland. Kudos to you as I report you for mobriazation awards lol

1 Like

Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by rayobaba(m): 8:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Guess they met in their body language school. Just wondering
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by Jorkpast(m): 8:56pm On Jul 03, 2018
enemyofprogress:

U Na No Go Kil Person. Where D Heck Did U Put Sign Language? undecided
enemyofprogress:

U Na No Go Kil Person. Where D Heck Did U Put Sign Language?
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by Jorkpast(m): 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2018
rayobaba:
Lol... Body Language? grin
rayobaba:
Lol... Body Language?
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by Paltielz(m): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Beautiful, they should learn sign language if they had not done so already to communicate beta
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by alexola20(m): 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by Ibro2005: 9:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
No more singing....only dancing.
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by ossiken(m): 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
l would like to draw our attention to how we refer to people with special needs the op said deaf and mute. I beg to disagree, they may be deaf but not mute or dumb.Trust me get close to them and you will discover that they are not both deaf and mute
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by hizzypearl(f): 9:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
enemyofprogress:
yes now, all their childrens will be deaf and dumb, their own will even be worster than their parents
You name said it all.. ezeoku
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 03, 2018
Truly Truly pictures lies! These couple are too beautiful to be deaf and mute.. Happy married life.
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by filleSouriante(f): 10:02pm On Jul 03, 2018
enemyofprogress:

You are indeed an enemy of progress. Must you comment? Get a life please!!!!
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 03, 2018
Angelanest:
Congratulations are in order for this lovely couple who are making the rounds online after sealing their union over the weekend in Eket, Akwa Ibom state. According to reports, the couple identified as Otu and Nseobong, are both deaf and dumb and have been dating for a long time before making the major move of getting married.

Their glamorous wedding event saw lots of guests and dignitaries in attendance as they hailed the cute people.

Congratulations to them once more.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/beautiful-deaf-and-dumb-couple-wed-each-other-in-akwa-ibom-photos.html
The elder brother to the bride is my friend.i never knew she has a disability
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by AustineCJ: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
God bless their union. If to say na nollywood drama, as they wear the ring the thing go disappear from their ear n somewhere person go de shout I go confess...
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by Victorisoni3(m): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
Who is deaf who is dumb
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by blaezderek: 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2018
Op they are only Deaf, no one is dumb.

Meanwhile, there's an Inclusive School {school for the deaf and Hearing students} in Ikot Ekpene, Akwa Ibom State. Avail your ward of this golden opportunity to learn in a unique way.

1 Like

Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by Burgerlomo: 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Wow! Beautiful couple, may God bless your union cool
Re: Deaf And Mute Couple Wed In Akwa Ibom . Photos by Slimsly100(f): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2018
Wow!!! The bride is beautiful. In short what I'm I saying?

They are beautiful. HML

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong In Dating A Taller Lady Or A Shorter Guy / 5 Signs That Show A Lady Is Into You On A Social Network / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.