Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,114 members, 7,852,766 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic (5472 Views)

Lady Saves Boyfriend’s Contact As Stupid Man And That Gets People Online Talking / Lady Tattoos Boyfriend’s Name On Her Face To Prove Her Love / Lady Tattoos Her Boyfriend's Name On Her Hand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by ibkayee(f): 3:48pm On Jul 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
who dey follow you laugh
tongue
Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by Thegamingorca(m): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
ibkayee:

Some days back smiley

Lol this guy smh

. shocked shocked

Im still going to beat the goose regardless
Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by ibkayee(f): 3:49pm On Jul 04, 2018
Thegamingorca:

. shocked shocked

Im still going to beat the goose regardless
Haha ok oo
Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
cry

was that harsh embarassed

let me go and delete it cry
Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
Yeah it was B, tone it down a bit sad
LivingFree:

was that harsh embarassed

let me go and delete it cry
Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
Yeah it was B, tone it down a bit sad

I'm trying so hard to be nice to stupid people but it's a journey tongue
Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
cheesy cheesy how has your day been?
LivingFree:

I'm trying so hard to be nice to stupid people but it's a journey tongue
Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 04, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy cheesy how has your day been?

It was great, thanks for asking... How was yours? kiss
Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 04, 2018
Very good so far, see you soon wink
LivingFree:

It was great, thanks for asking... How was yours? kiss
Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by MrCork: 4:14pm On Jul 04, 2018
Antoeni:
Your girl is in the bathroom and you decided to use your phone to call her line to know how she saved your number. And waz you see this, what will you do?

...Bro. .quit nagging & live the lady alone. ....there is a reason Why mouth wash was invented!! ((No ofeense )) angry

1 Like

Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by sod09(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2018
ibkayee:

Thank you, love you too baybee kiss kiss
happy belated birthday dearie.... kiss
Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by izaray(f): 4:19pm On Jul 04, 2018
cheesy

This one weak me oh
Re: See How Heartless Girl Saves Boyfriend's Name On Her Phone.see Pic by ibkayee(f): 4:27pm On Jul 04, 2018
sod09:
happy belated birthday dearie.... kiss
Thanks sweetie kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Broke Girls Deserve This... / All The Ugly Girls Are Cute Now. / He Nolonger Pick My Calls

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.