Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Should I Continue Dating Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Continue Dating Him? (913 Views)

Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / Man Gets His ‘ultimate Revenge’ On A Girl Dating Him For Free Things / Man Exposes His Ex-girlfriend's Nude Photos After She Denied Dating Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Continue Dating Him? by Loversminds: 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2018
HI LOVERS MINDS,

I don’t wish to tell you my name or introduce myself, but I decided to pour my mind on your blog, when I saw your post on Facebook. I’m in dilemma whether to continue dating my boyfriend or not, things are not working properly between us for the past few months, Basically, we met social media, he was loving, caring, honest and loyal, but now his behavior has totally changed. He doesn’t call me, or chat with me like before, when I messaged him, he replied me very late and whenever he talks to me, it feels as if he is not interested in me anymore and when I complaint, he would say he is busy.

Several nights, I do wait for him online but whenever he appears online he won’t chat with me, when I accused him of cheating on me, he said, he was chatting with his sister or friends, this hurts me so much, he didn’t have time for me but have for his friends. He later blocked me on Facebook, I thought he deactivated his account, but was on Facebook, I made another account and checking his profile, I found that many girls were liking his pics. I asked him to give me his phone password, but whenever I tried to check his phone I discovered he gave me wrong password.

This made me got so angry that I decided to end the relationship, but I love him so much, I can’t help my feelings. He doesn’t call for ten days, I was worried about him and finally called him, but he was very rude and scolded me that I should not disturb him that he wants to study. I really got hurt by his sudden change of behaviour, I don’t know what to do again. I didn’t chat or call him from that day but was checking his profile, he always uploads pics showing half naked body and always online late. It has been twenty days and I’m still waiting for his call, because I love him and I don’t want to lose him.

There so many questions on my mind, I need your help. Should I continue dating him, maybe he would change? Or I should act against my feelings?

https://loversminds.com/chronicle-of-a-lover/
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him? by dingbang(m): 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2018
All these social media love.. Two goats won't just try and see each other...,nonsense
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him? by Angy55(f): 8:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
I laugh in Swahili.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Dating Him? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 04, 2018
Angy55:
I laugh in Swahili.
Permit me to join you... grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue Dating Him? by Angy55(f): 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2018
MariaLavina:
Permit me to join you... grin grin
Permission granted grin grin
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
Angy55:
Permission granted grin grin
grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Continue Dating Him? by Andy2274: 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
Grow up young lady and know your worth. Don't force yourself on any man that doesn't have your time in a relationship without a good reason. Don't act so cheap for him and if you have been so cheap to him you better stop it. Mistakes are made but as soon as you realize yourself, you quit. Don't be a slave all in the name of "I love him so much" before you know it he will start using you as sex slave because you are afraid of losing him so anywhere and anyhow he wants it you must give it to him. If you know your worth, men will run after you. I meet the woman I am married to today on social media. We are from different state but we live happily today by God's grace. I woo her for over 3 years. She is not proud or forming big or hard to get but she knows her worth. 70% of our relationship was on chatting and calls. Move on with your life and never force yourself on a man or show too much sign that you love him even if you do. A man that know your worth or loves you will be the one to wake you up in the morning and make you sleep at night. Chat with you anytime.

1 Like

Re: Should I Continue Dating Him? by Angy55(f): 8:46pm On Jul 04, 2018
Andy2274:
Grow up young lady and know your worth. Don't force yourself on any man that doesn't have your time in a relationship without a good reason. Don't act so cheap for him and if you have been so cheap to him you better stop it. Mistakes are made but as soon as you realize yourself, you quit. Don't be a slave all in the name of "I love him so much" before you know it he will start using you as sex slave because you are afraid of losing him so anywhere and anyhow he wants it you must give it to him. If you know your worth, men will run after you. I meet the woman I am married to today on social media. We are from different state but we live happily today by God's grace. I woo her for over 3 years. She is not proud or forming big or hard to get but she knows her worth. 70% of our relationship was on chatting and calls. Move on with your life and never force yourself on a man or show too much sign that you love him even if you do. A man that know your worth or loves you will be the one to wake you up in the morning and make you sleep at night. Chat with you anytime.

Three good years. You really tried, it ain't easy man, you deserve some accolades for your Patience.
Re: Should I Continue Dating Him? by Headlesschicken(m): 9:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
undecided You are a klitoris.....

(1) (Reply)

Girls Within 25-30yrs Are Evening Newspaper While Those Above 30yrs Are Old News / Woman Overcomes Horrific Gang Rape Attack & 92kg Weight Gain, Finds Love / Why Are Guys Bashing Girls For Entitlement Mentality When They Are The Cause.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.