Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed (3182 Views)

Use These 20 Tests To Know If She Is Wife Material - Joro Olumofin / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful… But He Failed W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by made4naija(f): 8:00am On Jul 05, 2018
A Nigerian lady felt the need to check if her boyfriend, Samuel is faithful.. So, she contacted an ‘online investigator’ for help.

Well, the investigator tested her boyfriend and he failed woefully.

Below are the screenshots between the unfaithful boyfriend and the investigator:

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/nigerian-lady-tests-to-see-if-her-boyfriend-samuel-is-faithful-but-he-failed-woefully/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun

Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by Donald95(m): 8:04am On Jul 05, 2018
Lol. never test a young man with puss.y. He will definitely fail

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by Paullardricky: 8:05am On Jul 05, 2018
chai o ti cast
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by Donald95(m): 8:08am On Jul 05, 2018
Most men think with their Prick cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by GraGra247(m): 8:11am On Jul 05, 2018
Honestly a lot of men are thoroughly disgracing the mensfold.

Women now see us as utterly worthless.

Join Facebook groups and see how men as old as 60 years still disgrace themselves without shame.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by donstan18: 8:13am On Jul 05, 2018
People blaming the guy are nothing but foolish hypocrites. This is something that can happen to most "Boyfriends", but some guys with their comments are condemning the guy and claiming real players.

Why on earth should a partner test who he/she isn't married to? Are you mad? Feel free to test your husband, not your boyfriend. A boyfriend owe you no apology to fail such test.

Truth is; If we are to test our girlfriends and boyfriends, no relationship will last. None!

Fact is; Most partners(Boyfriend/Girlfriends) who are in the habit of testing each other are nothing but fools looking for a reason to opt out from that relationship. PERIOD!

If you test your girlfriend/boyfriend and he/she fails, you are responsible for it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 05, 2018
made4naija:
A Nigerian lady felt the need to check if her boyfriend, Samuel is faithful.. So, she contacted an ‘online investigator’ for help.

Well, the investigator tested her boyfriend and he failed woefully.

Below are the screenshots between the unfaithful boyfriend and the investigator:

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/nigerian-lady-tests-to-see-if-her-boyfriend-samuel-is-faithful-but-he-failed-woefully/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
chia iyanu mashele. As the spirit leads. LMAO
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by Donald95(m): 8:19am On Jul 05, 2018
GraGra247:

Join Facebook groups and see how men as old as 60 years still disgrace themselves without shame.

My brother you see, When Mr Dickson gets angry due to what the eye see, It take grace to resist when given opportunity.
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 05, 2018
the Guy is not a player... he is foolish

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by swiz123(m): 8:42am On Jul 05, 2018
Dude ain't a player.

Only a hooker can be bold enough to talk that way

Woe betide me if I fall for this kind of shiit

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by CAPSLOCKED: 9:13am On Jul 05, 2018
GraGra247:

THE DISGRACE IS INTERCONTINENTAL.

ADAM, THE FIRST MAN EVER, SURELY WILL BE DISAPPOINTED WITH ALL MEN, HIS DESCENDANTS. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by Omenaukor(m): 9:17am On Jul 05, 2018
Bros...Accept my sympaty
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 05, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE DISGRACE IS INTERCONTINENTAL.

ADAM, THE FIRST MAN EVER, SURELY WILL BE DISAPPOINTED WITH ALL MEN, HIS DESCENDANTS. undecided
Even Adam bleeped up lol he actually believed that a talking snake (who could speak his language) convinced his wife to break the law. Just imagine your babe is wanted by the police and she tells you a talking snake told her to do it. And then you foolishly commit the crime along with her just because you want to get some. grin grin grin If the first man couldn't resist the power of titties who do we think we are?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2018
the girls picture used in the chat is Mimie Palmer
a Ghanaian girl grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by CAPSLOCKED: 9:40am On Jul 05, 2018
AnonyNymous:

Even Adam bleeped up lol he actually believed that a talking snake (who could speak his language) convinced his wife to break the law. Just imagine your babe is wanted by the police and she tells you a talking snake told her to do it. And then you foolishly commit the crime along with her just because you want to get some. grin grin grin If the first man couldn't resist the power of titties who do we think we are?? grin grin

TITTIES ARE VERY IMPORTANT. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 05, 2018
Even if i want to cheat and a girl frm nowhere starts whatsappin and sending me such pixs i will know straightaway i being setupcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by columbus007(m): 9:55am On Jul 05, 2018
this really got me cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by mytime24(f): 10:05am On Jul 05, 2018
Samuel,samuel,samuel undecided

Hw many times i called U

Men re'nt lo..... lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by cheddahboy(m): 10:16am On Jul 05, 2018
This man fall hand

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by sacajawea: 10:22am On Jul 05, 2018
Excuse me
What is Adam doing there? what has he got to do with all of this?
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by Massmike(m): 10:30am On Jul 05, 2018
Donald95:
Lol. never test a young man with puss.y. He will definitely fail
Make that most young men not all; besides he failed to soon.
I deduce the major problem to be lack of wisdom and not basically unfaithfulness.
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by Saff(f): 10:34am On Jul 05, 2018
Do not purposely dip your hand in fire. Doesn’t make sense to test your partner. It’s just stupid and immature.
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2018
Biko I need such setup grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by Donald95(m): 10:39am On Jul 05, 2018
Massmike:
Make that most young men not all; besides he failed to soon.
I deduce the major problem to be lack of wisdom and not basically unfaithfulness.

Most men claiming faithful has not yet jam better waist of a beautiful lady

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:46am On Jul 05, 2018
I can't be caught by this kind of setup. The guy Na mumu sha. Couldn't he see all the red flags undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by made4naija(f): 11:02am On Jul 05, 2018
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by kocvalour(m): 11:17am On Jul 05, 2018
another trash as usual
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by Massmike(m): 12:15pm On Jul 05, 2018
Donald95:

Most men claiming faithful has not yet jam better waist of a beautiful lady
you can now see clearly that you and the guy have the same "MAJOR" problem.
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
What will happen when we get to ur huz
Ans: as d spirit leads.

Epic ansa, dis one off me. Bro wch spirit ar u talking abt, ogbanjee spirit or gods of ogun spirit grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by Nicheey(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
dcosmosboy:
What will happen when we get to ur huz
Ans: as d spirit leads.

Epic ansa, dis one off me. Bro wch spirit ar u talking abt, ogbanjee spirit or gods of ogun spirit grin grin grin grin

lol ahsin ehhh, the guy na legend

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by Nicheey(m): 1:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
after seen her picture he was like I think I can spare a min or two, buh brodha u said you'd be busy today na
Re: Nigerian Lady Tests To See If Her Boyfriend, Samuel Is Faithful. But He Failed by pikapizy(m): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2018
If it's me I will be very angry !!!! how can you test a hungry lion with food? that girl is very stupid ..and that invigilator abi investor is very jobless going around testing a lazy Nigerian Youth

(1) (Reply)

Is A Salary Of 100k/month Enough To Have A Fully Dependent Girlfriend?? / Man Totally Destroys His Girlfriend's Car For Cheating On Him (pictures) / Lady Cooks Watery Egusi Soup For Her Boyfriend With The N7k Given To Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.