Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

How To Get Over Your Ex-boyfriend Or Ex-girlfriend Easily - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Get Over Your Ex-boyfriend Or Ex-girlfriend Easily (396 Views)

Your Parents First Reaction When Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend First Visited You? / Ladies, What Would You Do If This Guy Were Your Boyfriend Or Husband? (photos) / “Look Good And Attractive If You Want Your Boyfriend Or Hubby To Stop Cheating” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Over Your Ex-boyfriend Or Ex-girlfriend Easily by relationship502: 10:28am On Jul 05, 2018
I have been there; many had been there, now that it’s your turn or it would be your turn soon. You need to know how to get over your ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend easily.

You thought it would be easy getting over your ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend in matters of days?

It might interest you to know that many (including myself) who had experienced this heart breaking stage in life are doing just fine today.

But, there was something they never aimed at; this marked a serious step in their approach toward getting over their ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend easily...

What was that thing you never anticipated for? You were not in search for a magic one-size-fit all formula on how to get over your ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend!!

So the next big question is what and how do you get over your ex-boyfriend and ex-girlfriend? This is indeed a big question!

That there exists no magical approach does not mean there are no tips that will teach you how to get over your ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend.

This stage makes you bitter, sad, depressed, and filled with negative emotions and a host of other negative feelings, more reasons why you want to back-out and enjoy tranquil and serene life; the one you’ve once had.

Now, let’s get to business. These 10 ten expert curated tips will teach you how to get over your ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend quickly, but only if you want to. Why did I say that?

Read on to get the answer!

10 Expert-Curated Ways On How To Get Over Your Ex-boyfriend Or Ex-girlfriend

These tips will help you visualize what you have been doing wrong, how you can harness yourself properly.

I know there might be a little measure of distractions, after all the memories might still be at the infancy, therefore read with optimum concentration, in fact, I’ve compiled to aid you bury your concentration in this article.

Allow Yourself to Grieve Satisfactorily: You may have been resisting your emotional pains acting like they don’t exist, but believe me, you are only sending them down the basement for weight lifting. When they come back, they come stronger and louder until you have no choice than to listen up.

Allow your emotions to move through you; do not deny your feelings.

Sit with your emotions at least for days; by so doing you are getting prepared to start a new feeling that is healthy. If it calls for a cry, cry. You will be fine thereafter.

Frown at Being Friends- Close friends: What is the essence of coming close as a friend? Have you provided an answer?

If you haven’t, then I am willing to help. Coming close together again will dig up already healed wounds. The fact that others are doing it does not mean that they are getting it right.

True though, out of sight does not mean ough, out of sight does not mean out of mind, but don’t indulge in something that will make the process less smooth.

Don’t message when you hear his or her best song being played, don’t hang-out with his or her friends. Initiate significant boundaries, more easily you will get there. Then what’s next?

how to get over your ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend

Drop Their Contacts- Social Media inclusive: You have tried your best in stopping associating with your ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend, that’s fine!

Try this crazy way of how to get over your ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend.

A step forward in clearing that log off your path is cutting off their contact.

With their contact on your list you will be tempted to dial or hear from them if just once, yes just once. But that is no way healthy!

This may sound a crazy approach but trust me, it works.

Social media can fuel up your conversation again and makes your goal difficult to reach- you may see something happy about them and it will hunt you.

Although, people could go extra-mile in deceiving others on social media, however, you should not use that in judging, yet it does not mean they can’t be true as well.

You have done well in cutting off their contact, what’s next? Widen out! That leads us to the next point.

Widen out: It is never too early to start building bond of friendship with others around you.

When you have grieved a lot. The least expected is the place you can find darling friends.

You will find it easier and helpful when you are in the quest on how to get over your ex-boyfriend or ex-girlfriend when you bounce back on your social circles.

Take the initiative, call your friends, message them, and make plans about meeting for recreation or tour.

You have advantage at your disposal; you get more informed about what you have probably missed more chance and opportunities to laugh out loud.

Yes you wouldn’t want to underestimate the power friends could offer during this trying time of trying to get over your ex...

There is a need to stay active, but how?click here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sharing Personal Issues On Nairaland; Good Or Bad? / Be Your Own Boss Promo!!!!! Training On 3d Epoxy Design And Installation / A Wedding Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.