Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,328 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth (20072 Views)

How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? / 4 Signs That You May Be Dating The Wrong Person / MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by erico2k2(m): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
mespusinglez:
As Long As You're Not Married To Her,She's Not Your Responsibility
what happened to Equal rights?
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by erico2k2(m): 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
Liliyann:
100% True!!!
Relationship involves money!!
You need to ensure your babe looks good all the time and lacks nothing!!!
She should be the envy of her friend!
The way you treat your gf shows the kind of husband you will be!!
I don't see myself marrying a guy that doesn't care about how I do my hair,fix my nails,buy my cloth, shoes and places that I go to!!!
I love my man rich and financially generous!!
Nah BIG Lie be that, it has been proven time without numbers that spending money on a woman does not gaurantee she becomes yours exclusivley.
In other news, if you dont have money to spend on a woman and she still sticks with you that woman is for keeps for life.she has what money cant ever buy.LOYALTY

9 Likes

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by oluwashedy: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
correctbae:
Relationship Expert, Allison Hyacintho is still in the business of shaking relationships tables, he breaks and he mends it.

In his latest post on Facebook, he delve into guys supporting their babe with cash anytime she wants to make her hair. He is of the opinion that it is a very bad attitude if guys can't deem it fit to chip in little cash just to support their girlfriend hair bill.

Read full post:
[b]
#StillVeryRelevant
Dear uncle, you cannot be dating someone and not be willing to chip in a little cash to support her when she wants to make her hair, that is a very bad attitude. And some of you brothers can just be comfortable like that, like you're not bothered how she gets the cash or if she saves anything from her monthly pay, you are just not concerned about those little important details.
Every week she visits you with a new hairstyle and you're fine? For real? hairstyle that your one naira is not inside, no common sense to chip in sometimes and help her reduce the financial load, do you know what that would mean to her? Your own is just to be giving her compliments every time she makes a new hair, I hail thee sir! uncle complimentor!� because recieving compliment is the only thing she came to do in this life.
We even have some brothers who celebrate that their girlfriend does not ask for these simple things, I mean you need to hear the way some men boast about this to their friends, and these are the same men who do not give to their partner willingly without being asked, they are just happy that they've got a woman who doesn't ask for anything, and they don't go out of their way to do anything for such a woman either, it is so sad. Such bad attitude.
Uncle trust me there is nothing to boast about here, nothing at all, there is nothing more exciting to a man than his ability to provide, especially when he is not being told. If you've got a woman who does not ask you for anything don't celebrate that independent woman by doing nothing to encourage her independence, use your common sense to identify some of her petty needs and support her, such women do not need alot, gestures as simple as;
"baby take this little 5k and add it to the money you have saved up to make your hair"
"Baby don't worry about the cash to make your hair next month, I will save up for you."
"Love I have just 3k on me, use it to buy a new weavon"
"Baby what if i buy you a new wig to replace this old one that is making you look like Bob Marley "��
Sometimes these are the kind of compliments your woman needs to hear, not when she has to ask, com'on! It is not everytime you'll go and be blowing siren woow wow wooow baby you look beautiful, please start doing something to encourage her beauty, wooow wooow wow cannot buy darling yankee.���
Click on this link to receive direct letters from me via your inbox every week http:///jesusgang
#toolateforyourmarriagetofail
#confessionsofagoodman #allisonhyacintho[/b]

Source: https://correct.com.ng/guys-it-is-a-very-bad-attitude-if-you-cannot-support-your-babe-with-cash-anytime-she-wants-to-make-her-hair-relationship-expert-allison-hyacintho/
Las las na woman wey worth am we dy do all these for.... I won't spend my money on any small girl with a big God who contributes nothing in a relationship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by erico2k2(m): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
Alejandro2040:
He's got a valid point but it goes beyond just money for hair, it's about her general care, if you claim you genuinely care about your girl it should be a pleasure for you to take good care of her even if you don't have much. we're not saying buy her the world (but you should if you can afford it) but do enough to keep her happy....
If you claim to be the alpha male act like it!!! I rest my case.
Date a girl who can do all that 4 herself so its seen as you treating her cos she can do same for you. but if it is one sided its clear u r not of same class.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by cgniyi(m): 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
SMEConsult:
Is it all about the hair sir? Seems like your most important pain points.

When I saw support in the title I assumed he meant business wise and I would have supported him. But hair is obviously the focus of his ministry, apparently that's the bulk of expenses for ladies these days. The black race get serious problem.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by greggng: 8:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
Infact is an abomination for you not to improve the life of a lady you are dating beyond how you met her.

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by romenna: 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
If ur not my wife, I'm not responsible for anytin. If u see u take am like dat.
N ur attitude will mk u get sometin or get notin

3 Likes

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by nextstep(m): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
Chip in once in a while is one thing - and I don't mind... but all roads always lead to becoming her ATM and you will ultimately be responsible for hair, tfare, rent, phone, credit, sorting out lecturers, "business").

We guys have ourselves to blame for befriending all these poor students with nothing to offer but a dependency. Women with their own careers don't need daily support, just love, understanding, and the occasional gift. That's more preferable than listening to the same song about no money for school fees and low credit.

2 Likes

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Cuteamigo1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
its official, am gonna remain single for life
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Alejandro2040: 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
erico2k2:

Date a girl who can do all that 4 herself so its seen as you treating her cos she can do same for you. but if itd one sided it clear u r not of same class.

Of course, you would know if the kind of girl/woman you're dating is worth your time, money and joystick...lol cheesy
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by no1madman(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Colourich:
Yes, a man should care for his woman.
And a woman should. . . .
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Alejandro2040: 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
Cuteamigo1:

Lol cheesy...you don't have to be, Just get a bleep buddy
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
nothing wrong in helping out a lady u care with the little u have...after we dey help our fellow paddies dat are stranded.but that n0 mean i will now be training a girl from secondary school to univ and be training all her family members.some guys don use all their money dem for save buy land dey take train girls cheesy.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by no1madman(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
Cuteamigo1:
Na wa 4 African women mentality . .bull !
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by no1madman(m): 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
kilokeys:
If u are broke, u don't have a reason to date.

I hv been single for 2 years.. Haven't died..
Eyaah!
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by no1madman(m): 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
AZeD1:
Any girl that needs "supporting" money for hair should go and cut the hair.
Yes. .gorimapa! Razor blades no dey expensive. .
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by nextstep(m): 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
Liliyann:
100% True!!!
Relationship involves money!!
You need to ensure your babe looks good all the time and lacks nothing!!!
She should be the envy of her friend!
The way you treat your gf shows the kind of husband you will be!!
I don't see myself marrying a guy that doesn't care about how I do my hair,fix my nails,buy my cloth, shoes and places that I go to!!!
I love my man rich and financially generous!!

My babe needs to work hard in a career so she can make herself look good all the time and lacks nothing.
The way my babe carries herself shows the kind of wife she will be. Do I want a dependent who's reliant on me, or do I want a partner who will grow our wealth and happiness together?
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by milemimi93(m): 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
correctbae:
Relationship Expert, Allison Hyacintho is still in the business of shaking relationships tables, he breaks and he mends it.

In his latest post on Facebook, he delve into guys supporting their babe with cash anytime she wants to make her hair. He is of the opinion that it is a very bad attitude if guys can't deem it fit to chip in little cash just to support their girlfriend hair bill.

Read full post:
[b]
#StillVeryRelevant
Dear uncle, you cannot be dating someone and not be willing to chip in a little cash to support her when she wants to make her hair, that is a very bad attitude. And some of you brothers can just be comfortable like that, like you're not bothered how she gets the cash or if she saves anything from her monthly pay, you are just not concerned about those little important details.
Every week she visits you with a new hairstyle and you're fine? For real? hairstyle that your one naira is not inside, no common sense to chip in sometimes and help her reduce the financial load, do you know what that would mean to her? Your own is just to be giving her compliments every time she makes a new hair, I hail thee sir! uncle complimentor!� because recieving compliment is the only thing she came to do in this life.
We even have some brothers who celebrate that their girlfriend does not ask for these simple things, I mean you need to hear the way some men boast about this to their friends, and these are the same men who do not give to their partner willingly without being asked, they are just happy that they've got a woman who doesn't ask for anything, and they don't go out of their way to do anything for such a woman either, it is so sad. Such bad attitude.
Uncle trust me there is nothing to boast about here, nothing at all, there is nothing more exciting to a man than his ability to provide, especially when he is not being told. If you've got a woman who does not ask you for anything don't celebrate that independent woman by doing nothing to encourage her independence, use your common sense to identify some of her petty needs and support her, such women do not need alot, gestures as simple as;
"baby take this little 5k and add it to the money you have saved up to make your hair"
"Baby don't worry about the cash to make your hair next month, I will save up for you."
"Love I have just 3k on me, use it to buy a new weavon"
"Baby what if i buy you a new wig to replace this old one that is making you look like Bob Marley "��
Sometimes these are the kind of compliments your woman needs to hear, not when she has to ask, com'on! It is not everytime you'll go and be blowing siren woow wow wooow baby you look beautiful, please start doing something to encourage her beauty, wooow wooow wow cannot buy darling yankee.���
Click on this link to receive direct letters from me via your inbox every week http:///jesusgang
#toolateforyourmarriagetofail
#confessionsofagoodman #allisonhyacintho[/b]

Source: https://correct.com.ng/guys-it-is-a-very-bad-attitude-if-you-cannot-support-your-babe-with-cash-anytime-she-wants-to-make-her-hair-relationship-expert-allison-hyacintho/

one ashawo don carry pvssy fluid wash dis guy's brain that is why he is thinking with his preek.

Nigerian women are leeches and they have turned relationship into business.

After paying their hair bill at the end what do they have to offer?
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by anonymous1759(m): 9:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
Zero mentality...Poverty has eaten Deep in our system down to our relationship. We don't value love letters, time, attention etc. All these are the essence of relationship. If your girl doesn't find happiness with you in all these things she's a gold digger. Relationship it's two sided. Our Nigerian girls demand for respect while they can't take care of their hair, pad, clothes, pedicure etc... You can't expect expect your man to provide all these for you and respect you while you both have the same 24 hrs after you clamor for gender equity, equity my foot . That's only applicable for the westerns and all the hard working women world wide. Not one lazy ass claiming slay mama who can't raise 10k for herself. One sided love is dangerous same as one sided responsibility. Every guys wants to be sure his wife can take care of the kids while he's away... To all the lazy girls wake up its not too late. You're your responsibility no one can take care of you better than yourself....

4 Likes

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by VictorRomanov: 9:20pm On Jul 05, 2018
My own question is, when she was single and alone, was she not doing fine fine hairstyle? Were people contributing for her to make her hair?

Don't get me wrong, I am not against a man supporting his woman financially. Any man who really loves and cherishes his woman would want to spend on her if he has the means to. Even if the woman is a millionaire, the man understands that the little he does for her makes her heart glad.

But using the example of visiting with new hairstyle every weekend and the man not asking questions when she has a job is very stupid and ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Toks2008(m): 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
Seconded....but if the guy does not have she should understand.
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
SMEConsult:
Is it all about the hair sir? Seems like your most important pain points.

I guess that's what attract him first to a lady. shocked Some men like lady wey dey barb skodo self cheesy
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Ryocaj(m): 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
I can as well buy her toiletries, pens, stock her house with groceries.. olobe.. Dats wat u get wen u date slay queens.. Go 4 a working class woman.. so u complement yourselves.. she will Neva ask 4 silly things as dis..

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Slimsly100(f): 10:26pm On Jul 05, 2018
mespusinglez:

Hmm!!!
Uncle u are one of the people he's talking to.
But sleeping with her is ur responsibility abi
Ur matter dey heaven grin
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
...in Nigeria, relationship is a business center.
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
donstan18:
Well, I agree with him.

>There's nothing wrong helping your woman financially with the little you have. It's only wrong to help your woman financially if she feels it's your obligation.

>No man will be comfortable dating a woman he spends no dime on, but he'll be uncomfortable dating a demanding woman and a woman who's a liability.

Say what you know as there are many guys that are
stingy
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
Colourich:
Yes, a man should care for his woman.
And vice versa
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
mespusinglez:
Exactly!
franchasng:
True.

Also if the lady has the capability to help her boyfriend, she shouldn't restrain. Both parties ought to be helping each other in any way they can to become better financially and otherwise.
Exactly!
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Yankee101: 11:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
Why can't she help me? Shebi dem say equality? Man no be donkey
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by micxwell(m): 12:00am On Jul 06, 2018
princeade86:
and what is that thing u will also use to support the relationship pls?
Lol, check her profile picture pls. Funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hoe Stories (18+) / Is A Crime Or Illegal To Have A intimacy gadget In Nigeria / How Do I FFUCKK This Girl (need Help Badly)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.