Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth (20090 Views)

How Can Flavour Be Dating His Two Baby Mamas At The Same Time? / 4 Signs That You May Be Dating The Wrong Person / MC Boki, MC Makopolo, Sophia Allison: Behind Videos Of Ladies Proposing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Liliyann(f): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
100% True!!!
Relationship involves money!!
You need to ensure your babe looks good all the time and lacks nothing!!!
She should be the envy of her friend!
The way you treat your gf shows the kind of husband you will be!!
I don't see myself marrying a guy that doesn't care about how I do my hair,fix my nails,buy my cloth, shoes and places that I go to!!!
I love my man rich and financially generous!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by DreamSonInlaw(m): 6:51pm On Jul 05, 2018
True
Buh ladies should know it's not your responsibility. I will take you out n all that, but don't put ur eyes on me by month end.
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by LadyCherish(f): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nawa for you oo Meshach
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by kilokeys(m): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
If u are broke, u don't have a reason to date.

I hv been single for 2 years.. Haven't died..

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by BabylonCruise(m): 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
No wonder I have never heard of him. Relationship Expert My As...
Don't go and learn a trade.
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by princeade86(m): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
are now a days girls ready to do their own part in relationship by helping the guy do one thing or the other in his house? that's when dey will know they have not enter his house, so dey can't stress themselves by helping him do house chore or other things. they only believe in SEX.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by princeade86(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
Liliyann:
100% True!!!
I don't see myself marrying a guy that doesn't care about how I do my hair,fix my nails,buy my cloth, shoes and places that I go to!!!
and what is that thing u will also use to support the relationship pls?

4 Likes

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by princeade86(m): 7:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
kilokeys:
If u are broke, u don't have a reason to date.

I hv been single for 2 years.. Haven't died..
because u are still a kid, or u have spiritual problem.

3 Likes

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by omoiyalayi(m): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2018
dominique:
Let Chimamanda catch you there

grin Lol grin

I tell she will start tellin him u tink I cannot pay for my hair by myself? That nigeria men tink if they don't support women financially she cannot survive? She will go on and on

Abeg make una noo invite her here o
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Alejandro2040: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
He's got a valid point but it goes beyond just money for hair, it's about her general care, if you claim you genuinely care about your girl it should be a pleasure for you to take good care of her even if you don't have much. we're not saying buy her the world (but you should if you can afford it) but do enough to keep her happy....
If you claim to be the alpha male act like it!!! I rest my case.
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by daviesblaze(m): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
Liliyann:
100% True!!!
SISTER, I FORSEE YOUR MARRIAGE COMING UP IN 2038. Ode!! grin grin

8 Likes

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2018
This table has been shoke, shaked, shaken and shakuku'd grin grin grin grin
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by philip0906(m): 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
mespusinglez:
As Long As You're Not Married To Her,She's Not Your Responsibility
Kpom kwem!
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by lereinter(m): 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
Men are the head always

They touch lifes positively

They are the givers

The hand of the giver is always on top

More men may be found in heaven

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Lumig: 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
correctbae:
Relationship Expert, Allison Hyacintho is still in the business of shaking relationships tables, he breaks and he mends it.

In his latest post on Facebook, he delve into guys supporting their babe with cash anytime she wants to make her hair. He is of the opinion that it is a very bad attitude if guys can't deem it fit to chip in little cash just to support their girlfriend hair bill.

Read full post:
[b]
#StillVeryRelevant
Dear uncle, you cannot be dating someone and not be willing to chip in a little cash to support her when she wants to make her hair, that is a very bad attitude. And some of you brothers can just be comfortable like that, like you're not bothered how she gets the cash or if she saves anything from her monthly pay, you are just not concerned about those little important details.
Every week she visits you with a new hairstyle and you're fine? For real? hairstyle that your one naira is not inside, no common sense to chip in sometimes and help her reduce the financial load, do you know what that would mean to her? Your own is just to be giving her compliments every time she makes a new hair, I hail thee sir! uncle complimentor!� because recieving compliment is the only thing she came to do in this life.
We even have some brothers who celebrate that their girlfriend does not ask for these simple things, I mean you need to hear the way some men boast about this to their friends, and these are the same men who do not give to their partner willingly without being asked, they are just happy that they've got a woman who doesn't ask for anything, and they don't go out of their way to do anything for such a woman either, it is so sad. Such bad attitude.
Uncle trust me there is nothing to boast about here, nothing at all, there is nothing more exciting to a man than his ability to provide, especially when he is not being told. If you've got a woman who does not ask you for anything don't celebrate that independent woman by doing nothing to encourage her independence, use your common sense to identify some of her petty needs and support her, such women do not need alot, gestures as simple as;
"baby take this little 5k and add it to the money you have saved up to make your hair"
"Baby don't worry about the cash to make your hair next month, I will save up for you."
"Love I have just 3k on me, use it to buy a new weavon"
"Baby what if i buy you a new wig to replace this old one that is making you look like Bob Marley "��
Sometimes these are the kind of compliments your woman needs to hear, not when she has to ask, com'on! It is not everytime you'll go and be blowing siren woow wow wooow baby you look beautiful, please start doing something to encourage her beauty, wooow wooow wow cannot buy darling yankee.���
Click on this link to receive direct letters from me via your inbox every week http:///jesusgang
#toolateforyourmarriagetofail
#confessionsofagoodman #allisonhyacintho[/b]

Source: https://correct.com.ng/guys-it-is-a-very-bad-attitude-if-you-cannot-support-your-babe-with-cash-anytime-she-wants-to-make-her-hair-relationship-expert-allison-hyacintho/
... Well-spoken! But it should not be one-sided

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Lumig: 7:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
correctbae:
Relationship Expert, Allison Hyacintho is still in the business of shaking relationships tables, he breaks and he mends it.

In his latest post on Facebook, he delve into guys supporting their babe with cash anytime she wants to make her hair. He is of the opinion that it is a very bad attitude if guys can't deem it fit to chip in little cash just to support their girlfriend hair bill.

Read full post:
[b]
#StillVeryRelevant
Dear uncle, you cannot be dating someone and not be willing to chip in a little cash to support her when she wants to make her hair, that is a very bad attitude. And some of you brothers can just be comfortable like that, like you're not bothered how she gets the cash or if she saves anything from her monthly pay, you are just not concerned about those little important details.
Every week she visits you with a new hairstyle and you're fine? For real? hairstyle that your one naira is not inside, no common sense to chip in sometimes and help her reduce the financial load, do you know what that would mean to her? Your own is just to be giving her compliments every time she makes a new hair, I hail thee sir! uncle complimentor!� because recieving compliment is the only thing she came to do in this life.
We even have some brothers who celebrate that their girlfriend does not ask for these simple things, I mean you need to hear the way some men boast about this to their friends, and these are the same men who do not give to their partner willingly without being asked, they are just happy that they've got a woman who doesn't ask for anything, and they don't go out of their way to do anything for such a woman either, it is so sad. Such bad attitude.
Uncle trust me there is nothing to boast about here, nothing at all, there is nothing more exciting to a man than his ability to provide, especially when he is not being told. If you've got a woman who does not ask you for anything don't celebrate that independent woman by doing nothing to encourage her independence, use your common sense to identify some of her petty needs and support her, such women do not need alot, gestures as simple as;
"baby take this little 5k and add it to the money you have saved up to make your hair"
"Baby don't worry about the cash to make your hair next month, I will save up for you."
"Baby what if i buy you a new wig to replace this old one that is making you look like Bob Marley "��
Sometimes these are the kind of compliments your woman needs to hear, not when she has to ask, com'on! It is not everytime you'll go and be blowing siren woow wow wooow baby you look beautiful, please start doing something to encourage her beauty, wooow wooow wow cannot buy darling yankee.���
Click on this link to receive direct letters from me via your inbox every week http:///jesusgang

Source: https://correct.com.ng/guys-it-is-a-very-bad-attitude-if-you-cannot-support-your-babe-with-cash-anytime-she-wants-to-make-her-hair-relationship-expert-allison-hyacintho/
... Well-spoken! But it should not be one-sided. Females must strive to graduate from being PARASITIC to being SYMBIOTIC

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
Liliyann:
100% True!!!

And what will you provide to support him?

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by vickydevoka(m): 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
mespusinglez:
As Long As You're Not Married To Her,She's Not Your Responsibility
Nice take on this

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by OrireSA(m): 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2018
Yes! Being in serious committed relationship means both parties have agreed to build a life future together and money is a big factor in life. In a way supporting your gf financially will be practice because you'll be spending 1000 times more when your married and the baby is born.
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by slowice(m): 7:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
Women will be here shouting yes tomorrow they ll still join feminist group n add more yes but everyone seem to be making it look like a relationship is about a man.
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by AZeD1(m): 7:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
Any girl that needs "supporting" money for hair should go and cut the hair.

5 Likes

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by OrireSA(m): 7:42pm On Jul 05, 2018
Colourich:
Yes, a man should care for his woman.
I agree you can't get into a relationship just to suffer all in the name of love

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Teespice(f): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2018
this table has finally broken.

hope our slay kings are reading. nobody should quote me, I don't have strength to argue back and forth.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Snow87(m): 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
Oga Hycent, come and collect my ATM card and pin go give them sir. Everybody should carry their cross shekina.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by LadyJasper: 7:47pm On Jul 05, 2018
For women who aren't demanding, he's right.

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Vicvalentine: 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2018
Should apply to both parties .
Not just the man.
Every little support really matters.
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by Lexusgs430: 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
What about a reciprocal support system?
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by agarawu23(m): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
Why MUST the man be the one to support? Can't ladies support us too?

1 Like

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by cvibe2: 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
An Oyinbo lady even the one that is not working will hardly feel this way
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by uvie66: 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
YOU can not be dating a lady and not expect to pay for it. So that means dating is the preserve of the well off.....as long as I keep on dating her I will keep on supporting her, so what differentiate her from ngozi at Allen avenue..

3 Likes

Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by honayoplenty(m): 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
only a stingy man will go against this tongue
Re: You Cannot Be Dating A Lady And Not Be Willing To Support Her - Allison Hyacinth by anigold(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
correctbae:

Read full post:
[b]
#StillVeryRelevant

You are supposed to support your man while in relationship also..there way some women feels they were created to be liability is what baffles me... Like seriously

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who's your Nairaland Crush? / My Best Five Engagement Proposal Ideas / Women Of Nairaland Who Cry During Sex, Is It Out Of Pleasure Or Pain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.