Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,180 members, 7,953,647 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:42 PM

Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him (45796 Views)

"My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(pic) / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by milemimi93(m): 8:46am On Jul 06, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Sensible ones will cut out their faces.

Unfortunately there are no sensible ladies. (ladies born from the 80s are useless) Naija ladies are the worst.

Some men don't even request for their nudes and the will send. I have encounter such ladies.

Why will a sane girl reads about guys leakin girls nude after a breakup and yet they still send their nudes to guys?

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by Saff(f): 8:47am On Jul 06, 2018
Stop sending nudes..stop blah blah blah. But we all do it. And there’s nothing wrong with it. Stop blaming the girl for everything
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by milemimi93(m): 8:49am On Jul 06, 2018
donstan18:
As usual I can see hypocrites with their comments blaming and condemning the lady for sending her nudes to her boyfriend. Even ladies who are in the same habit and guys who are in the habit of asking for nudes will still condemn the lady.

There's nothing wrong in a partner sending nude photos to his/her partner, absolutely not. It only annoys me to see, hear or read that a lady sent her nudes to her man without applying cautions.

Why on earth should you send your nude photos to a man without asking for his own nude photos? What is it he wants to do with your nudes that you won't want to do with his own? What stops you from asking for his own nude for security reasons? Na only money una sabi ask?

Until you all stop focusing, worshipping and prioritizing a man's money in a relationship, you'll always find it hard to have a say or stand in a relationship. You will even find it hard to decline some of his wrong request.

Oga there are few guys who don't ask ladies for nude yet ladies sends their nude to them..
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by milemimi93(m): 8:54am On Jul 06, 2018
Saff:
Stop sending nudes..stop blah blah blah. But we all do it. And there’s nothing wrong with it. Stop blaming the girl for everything

@"We all do it"

Who are the "we"?

Count me out...

Only insane people request for nude pictures and only most insane people send their nudes..

Why will I request for my girlfriend's nude when I have access to her body?

What can a nude pix do for me?

If am hot, I call my girl up and bleep.

If she's not close by then I get myself busy with other activities till the hotness gets cold..

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by Adetaiwoo: 8:54am On Jul 06, 2018
After you've collected his money and everything knowing fully well that most internet users are gullible you want to curry their sympathy.
Why don't you tell us the real version of what happened before unless rants.
How on earth will you even allow another to have your nude pics if you're not an irresponsible fella.
To the guy you're just a cry baby with no better things to do. Na by force ne?
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by okwabayi(m): 8:55am On Jul 06, 2018
Hey, it's another fake Twitter story.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by Codeman01(m): 9:00am On Jul 06, 2018
donstan18:
As usual I can see hypocrites with their comments blaming and condemning the lady for sending her nudes to her boyfriend. Even ladies who are in the same habit and guys who are in the habit of asking for nudes will still condemn the lady.

There's nothing wrong in a partner sending nude photos to his/her partner, absolutely not. It only annoys me to see, hear or read that a lady sent her nudes to her man without applying cautions.

Why on earth should you send your nude photos to a man without asking for his own nude photos? What is it he wants to do with your nudes that you won't want to do with his own? What stops you from asking for his own nude for security reasons? Na only money una sabi ask?

Until you all stop focusing, worshipping and prioritizing a man's money in a relationship, you'll always find it hard to have a say or stand in a relationship. You will even find it hard to decline some of his wrong request.

Kindly answer this question honestly.....
What would be your reaction if your daughter want to send her nude pictures to her boyfriend but mistakenly send it to you undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by springtech(m): 9:01am On Jul 06, 2018
ladyF:
How come it's only ladies that send out their nudess? We don't hear of guys' raunchy pictures getting leaked.

It's simple.

The guy might have even sent his nudes a couple of times.
But here is the snag. He sends his nudes without his face. Bae sees it and gets carried away.
Bae feels obliged to reciprocate.
She does so without caution.
Her face and all are well captured.

So when it happens, if the guy releases her nudes clearly showing her face she can never deny it.
But if she releases his nudes too in retaliation the guy can deny it because nothing shows it is the guy's nude.
It cud have been a random pics from anyone or anywhere.

When dey say ladies have fish brain, this is an instance.
Else how on earth would you allow a guy hold u to randsome due to your carelessness.

#playsafe
#playsmart
#shineyoureye

QED.

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by Speakdatruth: 9:01am On Jul 06, 2018
You don't go about dating babies and not be dragged into a mess.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by vincentjk(m): 9:07am On Jul 06, 2018
chizagi:

something you have already shared with google. lol

Joke apart, I don't have them on my phone because i don't want anyone to see it, just left it there just like a means of storage lol grin
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by property123: 9:08am On Jul 06, 2018
Why do Nigerians like to conclude with a headline news or write ups without taking time to find the details? OP is even quick to post this without going through the Twitter feed to understand the story. The girl has even lock her Twitter account this morning after the guy revealed the truth of what happened. Some people like this Anita kanu is very dangerous. This guy here is even innocent of what he 's being accused from the story.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by SexytorresE(f): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2018
Face it gal, who ask u to do nude with him? No mater how sweet the love is to u when u are in it, dnt do nude wit ur lover, most especially those laptop guys. And always turn the light off when making love. Now u are crying on twitter mumu gal...
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by property123: 9:16am On Jul 06, 2018
Rachelsblog:
A fresh Drama is currently building up Twitter, This morning. A Lady named Annie has cried out to her page, calling out her ex boyfriend Ifeanyi Amadi who has threatened to Release Her Nude Because she broke up With him...

Now, According to her story, She broke up with him Yesterday morning cos she saw the relationship was leading no where..

Butin return he refused accepting the break up, rather he threatened to release her nude photos, She said he actually released some on Whatsapp, And told her his next bus stop will be twitter, Thats why she's now crying out..

Read her post below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/lady-cry-out-after-her-ex-boyfriend.html

OP rephrase this your story, her story and the guys own are not adding up at all. Let's not help her to tarnish someone's reputation.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by tallceejay(m): 9:16am On Jul 06, 2018
sometimes its easier said.....
Nackzy:
Why on earth will a sane person allow someone to take her nude pics, no matter how happy you were, when the going was well, you girl please take responsibility for your stupidity, let me see if others will learn from ur predicament

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by GOFRONT(m): 9:17am On Jul 06, 2018
And my GF's nude is on this phone I'm using to type this presently
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 06, 2018
post=69122924:
They will never listen,
even with all what they have been reading AND seeing online.
Both of them are Stewpid!
Exactly!
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by chizagi: 9:21am On Jul 06, 2018
vincentjk:

Joke apart, I don't have them on my phone because i don't want anyone to see it, just left it there just like a means of storage lol grin

you forgot google is a person. you heard the recent facebook data scandal, thats to tell you that the tech companies have unlimited access to your files. they do whatever they wanna do with it.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by ibkayee(f): 9:21am On Jul 06, 2018
If you’re going to send nudes (because it just happens sometimes, in the heat of the moment, especially in relationships), don’t send anything incriminating lol as in make sure there’s no way of identifying you for sure grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by Redphallus(m): 9:23am On Jul 06, 2018
I am not entirely against women sharing nudes, but if you must, please do not include your face or body markings that can be identified with you. Be it a tattoo or scar.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by potonicomf(m): 9:29am On Jul 06, 2018
EVILFOREST:
The BRAINS of most ladies irrespective of AGE are filled with PAP.
In fact, it’s NATURAL to find ladies that lack common sense

Shot fired
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by potonicomf(m): 9:32am On Jul 06, 2018
let me gao and wait for him in xvideos.com
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by showafrica(m): 9:40am On Jul 06, 2018
vincentjk:
I wonder why they keep sending nudes... I've my ex's and two other girls nudes on Google Drive presently even SMH

I'm never gonna upload it anywhere neither will i send to anyone either

Some girls don't really send nude but to get a girls nude no hard. Just station an a camera with auto capture and that's it. I tell girls to look well before dating any idiot bit some won't listen, they just want to flex and then remain chaff for the future husband.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by Alexxa02(f): 9:49am On Jul 06, 2018
undecided what are u keeping them for?
vincentjk:
I wonder why they keep sending nudes... I've my ex's and two other girls nudes on Google Drive presently even SMH

I'm never gonna upload it anywhere neither will i send to anyone either
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by Divay22(f): 9:55am On Jul 06, 2018
okachie1:
Immature guys everywhere these days Smh! Girls should know and have deep trust for a guy b4 sending such cos no matter wat we say here online it will not abate d fact dat social media is designed that way. One must video chat or send some private stuffs to his/her loved ones as distant may permit.
Nothing like trust anymore.
She trusted him before sending him her nudes.
Stop sending nudes, it doesn't end well
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by Bush4u: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2018
What is he waiting for,he should kukuma release am,no time.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by Mart1994(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2018
pocohantas:

That's because ladies do not leak them. Not because they are any better, but because no one is interested in a guy's nude. If the lady is stupid enough to leak it...be rest assured she will get most of the backlash. No be Naija we dey again?

Guys send nudes too. Forget this mouth they're running here.

That said, I am not really open to exchange of nudes but I understand that people do a lot of silly things when the going is good. It is only a very vengeful and immature person that will go about leaking nudes and slandering an ex after break-up.

She should be happy to break-up with such a person. This kind guy can pour acid. Pray not to be at the receiving side of an aggrieved [immature] man. Hell hath no fury...
speak for urself
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by davillian(m): 10:06am On Jul 06, 2018
Nackzy:
Why on earth will a sane person allow someone to take her nude pics, no matter how happy you were, when the going was well, you girl please take responsibility for your stupidity, let me see if others will learn from ur predicament
Because prick de make them go insane grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by frozen70(f): 10:07am On Jul 06, 2018
Rachelsblog:
A fresh Drama is currently building up Twitter, This morning. A Lady named Annie has cried out to her page, calling out her ex boyfriend Ifeanyi Amadi who has threatened to Release Her Nude Because she broke up With him...

Now, According to her story, She broke up with him Yesterday morning cos she saw the relationship was leading no where..

Butin return he refused accepting the break up, rather he threatened to release her nude photos, She said he actually released some on Whatsapp, And told her his next bus stop will be twitter, Thats why she's now crying out..

Read her post below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---

Listen don't beg him for any reason whatsoever, he is a low life let him go ahead, only weak and weaked guy's does so
Forget about his treath and relax yourself it can only be on air for only 24hrs.
The more you plead with him the more he holds you to ransom.. Tell him to go ahead that's why you pulled out if the relationship because he lack focus and doesn't wish you well.
Be bold and courageous to withstand the pains incase he goes ahead.
Keep your heads high that's why you are a lady.
Karma will serve him a more bitter dish if he goes ahead with it.
NONSENSE
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by Liberator007(m): 10:20am On Jul 06, 2018
Rachelsblog:

Read her post below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---

DON'T SEND NUDES, they won't hear. Keep sending and las las your head will correct. The guy is actually better off by letting go of the lady. From their various accounts, she wants to hoe around and he should let her. Ritualists are still looking for people like her
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by holluphemydavid(m): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2018
lets c d one dat was release on whatsapp or adonbelivit shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2018
victorian:

My dear, those type of guys can disturb for Africa about nudes. Some will even threaten to breakup
The fear of breakup and not having a guy for some weeks or months, that's why they do it and send to bf, thinking the relationship will last and anything they do will make him. Their Prince Charming.

I know how many guys have withdrawn from me because I no send nudes. And I don't fucvking care. My reputation, my family name is Gold to me. I don't joke with it. No matter what. Withdraw? breakup? please be my guest.

Have gone past such emotional blackmail, it doesn't affect me one bit. So that's why, the fear of breakup.
Last last breakup will still happen, so I wonder why someone will place herself in such situation of blackmail.
you have said it all jare.. no decent guy will even ask for nude pictures.
Re: Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him by Tonimordred(m): 10:34am On Jul 06, 2018
D luv of dick is d beginin of selfie nude

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Hides Her Fiancé's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos That Got People Talking. / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get / I'm In Love With A Married Woman Whose Husband Is In Dubai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.