Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,154 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? (16465 Views)

Sowore: Gani Adams Says Buhari's Government Not Different From Abacha Junta / Dele Momodu: I Was On The Run From Abacha And Was Granted Asylum In London / $322m Abacha Loot: FG Begins Cash Transfer To Poor Homes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by OgologoDimkpa: 10:37am On Jul 06, 2018
slimfit1:
Once you can speak hausa and Fulani.

1 Like

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by dontbothermuch: 10:37am On Jul 06, 2018
izzou:
They have the list already

Some nairalanders are collating for this forum. I think Ngene is in charge cool
smiley
Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by Galacious1: 10:37am On Jul 06, 2018
5k from $500m? 1million naira each to every Nigerian, poor or not. BVN should be used for this. They can do whatever with the remaining.
Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by Osaki07: 10:37am On Jul 06, 2018
Lordave:
This is thoughtless
I really agree with you.
Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by Billygene: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2018
nairavsdollars:
The federal government said poorest Nigerian families will get N5,000 each as it prepares to share $500m Abacha loot.

How will they identify these poor Nigerians? Is this not another way of relooting the loot?

Nothing like poorest people in this country.By the way, how does this country identify her citizens without functioning "BIOMETRIC ID CARD"?
Criminals even at the level of presidency
Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by ikechemez(m): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2018
Somebody here said when a loot is recovered and looted again it's call Aluta continue.

We are not yet ready.

2 Likes

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by vRendoh(m): 10:39am On Jul 06, 2018
Share $500m to buy fish and bread to eat for two days? And there are no light and electricity everywhere? People are contributing monies to buy transformers, roads are terrible and hospitals no drugs, schools are in shambles and you want to share money? ..very wrong place to be! cry cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by seguno2: 10:39am On Jul 06, 2018
izzou:

grin

That is to say, another worse corruption is loading.
Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2018
just get a cow and carry sticks, your qualifications is automatic!.....

#aLOOTNG continua

govt of thieves,

by thieves ,

for few!

NIG NEEDS A PRESIDENT ASAP!

1 Like

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by seguno2: 10:42am On Jul 06, 2018
Ibegtodiffer:
Exactly what I have been thinking. This is more so because there's almost no middle class in Nigeria. A man who earns #150,000 and has 15 to 20 direct and indirectdependants is poor. How many Nigerian workers have less than 15 to 20 direct and indirect dependants? So who are the "Poor"? For me, it is sheer deceit and and obvious attempt to re-loot the loot. How can you even think of sharing money as a poverty-relieving policy in the 21st century? This government never ceases to shock the world, especially in it's economic policies.

Does it have anything that can be remotely described as economic policy?
In case you have forgotten, we are talking about Buhari, the illiterate o who blames everyone for his incompetence and failure grin

2 Likes

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by Osaki07: 10:43am On Jul 06, 2018
Seenyo:
just get a cow and carry sticks, your qualifications is automatic!.....

govt of thieves,
by thieves
for few!

NIG NEEDS A PRESIDENT ASAP!
Lol! This really got me. grin

1 Like

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by chloride6: 10:44am On Jul 06, 2018
Use that money to provide electricity meters to people.
Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by gurunlocker: 10:45am On Jul 06, 2018
They will start with all NL resident zombies headed by NgeneUkwenu, sarrki, madridguy and other new recruits. They will now face Northern almajiris since its their father Abacha that looted the money.
Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by PropertyDeals(f): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2018
I believe the FG has metaphysical power to detect the "poorest"

1 Like

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by coolh3ad(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2018
nairavsdollars:
The federal government said poorest Nigerian families will get N5,000 each as it prepares to share $500m Abacha loot.

How will they identify these poor Nigerians? Is this not another way of relooting the loot?

If you ask meeeeee.
Na who I go askkkkk?
The matter wey you see soooo
e heavy for mouthhhhh
****singing on*****

Naija! I Hail oooooo!!
Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:46am On Jul 06, 2018
2 me no point in sharing this money government should look for ways to use the said money and put up a remarkable structures within each region thus north, south, east n west let's say one per region than sharing amongst ppl bcus if u try such 2day will u continue doing it till when, building a health care facility in each region 2 me will go a long way and help poor ppl seek medical care or even refurbished and equip the already built ones to me na d best solution .
Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by Timichael(m): 10:48am On Jul 06, 2018
$500m? Are we even up to 300million in Nigeria? Abeg let them give everybody $1million each. They will still have $200m to reloot.
Please, if you are rich. I mean very rich, please come and adopt me. Ayam tired of this country.

1 Like

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by islandmoon: 10:50am On Jul 06, 2018
use BVN linked with their bank accounts
Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by PierreAbutu(m): 10:50am On Jul 06, 2018
Lordave:
This is thoughtless!

What problem will N5,000 solve for an Almajiri family of 9?

It will provide codeine for d family at daytime

At night, it will provide suya and fura de nunu for dinner

1 Like

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 06, 2018
Osaki07:
Lol! This really got me. grin
lol!... but that's just the bitter reality bro.
Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by MikeTyson(m): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2018
xana101:
They should share d money to every one with bvn no.
those corrupt Draculas won't die if they wire $1m dollars to every Nigerian with BVN; this is $500m we're talking about and this mad country is not even up to 250 million people yet.

I hate being nigerian, i swearRuGad.
Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by selfemployed(m): 10:51am On Jul 06, 2018
He's just fulfilling his campaign promise. During the election, someone told me that Buhari would be paying those that vote him #5,000 every month. That his name has been registered.

Now he's fulfilling his promise
Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by 1truth(m): 10:52am On Jul 06, 2018
Please question pass me o...wait make i ask FG
Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by Ziggylady(f): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2018
ManirBK:
Its seems NAFDAC is not enforcing the ban on codeine because you can see its effect every where including the post Above Me. Please Nafdac wake up to your responsibilities.

You are fighting a losing battle hence your acute frustrations..poor you!.

1 Like

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by vRendoh(m): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2018
Timichael:
$500m? Are we even up to 300million in Nigeria? Abeg let them give everybody $1million each. They will still have $200m to reloot.
Please, if you are rich. I mean very rich, please come and adopt me. Ayam tired of this country.

grin grin grin.. This your share! the money strong o!
$1,000,000 X 300,000,000 Nigerians=$
Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by selfemployed(m): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2018
Timichael:

$1 million will only get to 500 people
Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by HomeOfMe(f): 10:54am On Jul 06, 2018
nairavsdollars:

The 5k would be like 1million to the almajiris,that's why they'll concentrate more on them. 5k wey no reach me cook one pot of soup for this present Nigeria.
Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by sureteeboy(m): 10:56am On Jul 06, 2018
It's another avenue for those polithievians to loot

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by edupedia: 10:56am On Jul 06, 2018
izzou:

. IPOB fraudists who call themselves developers are definitely not qualified....
Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by xtravanganza: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2018
ManirBK:
Its seems NAFDAC is not enforcing the ban on codeine because you can see its effect every where including the post Above Me. Please Nafdac wake up to your responsibilities.
see what your brother wrote

Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by eagleeye3: 10:58am On Jul 06, 2018
nairavsdollars:

This is Nigeria
.......Falz the bad guy
Re: How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? by GSA01: 10:59am On Jul 06, 2018
Most people that comment on Nairaland are not truthful to themselves, rather they just jump into commenting base on hate for the government without thinking or base on they just want to comment.. well what i know is that Government will use BVN to trace account of the People that will benefit from this programme..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Server Result: Atiku Denies Plan To Lead Protest Against Buhari Government, INEC / President Buhari Casts His Votes For Governorship And State House Of Assembly / APC NWC members Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.