Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

My Unassertiveness, My Enfeeblement: I Need To Be Helped! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Unassertiveness, My Enfeeblement: I Need To Be Helped! (440 Views)

Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. / Man Who Nearly Died In Road Accident Weds One Of The Nurses Who Helped Him Recov / This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Unassertiveness, My Enfeeblement: I Need To Be Helped! by thetruthmale: 3:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
I am in a "forced" relationship.

I don't want this relationship, I have told her this several times but, she won't go and I'm not assertive enough to push her.

I do not like to bother about romantic relationships... Not to the extent of coming to NL but, this one don weak me. I am exhausted.

My story.

She was admitted to our department through DE (direct entry) so, she needed to do some catching up. I am known to take people on tutorials and that's how we started getting close.

We started going for night classes, then I'd visit her at her place... We grew closer and she started talking about her troubled relationship ~ I had problems in mine too ~ her relationship didn't last much, neither did mine.

We got closer and started making out at her place, she got me good meals and started checking on me often. It became very apparent that she liked me but, I just wanted sex (does this make me bad?).

We had our first sex after she insisted on coming to my place. This sex was beyond bad...about a minute. She was disappointed, I had to make up for the bad sex but, I saw that she got to attached and I didn't want to go further.

The next day I apologised for the bad sex. I told her that I didn't want a relationship and that I wasn't ready for commitment.

Yes, she's not the kind of girl I want even if I wanted to date. I was very clear that I didn't want a relationship. It was hard but I did it.

I thought I had done the hard job until she came back crying... Ah! If you cry then you've got me in your control yet I didn't bulge.

She did the saddest thing and beg for a relationship... She begged for a deal.

"just date me till our final year, then we go our separate ways"
Re: My Unassertiveness, My Enfeeblement: I Need To Be Helped! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
Pathetic
Re: My Unassertiveness, My Enfeeblement: I Need To Be Helped! by chieyine(m): 3:23pm On Jul 06, 2018
shocked shocked
You will do very bad in cooking up stories
angry
Even Nollywood wont buy this Lai Mohammed's script
Nonsense and Ten Pence undecided
Re: My Unassertiveness, My Enfeeblement: I Need To Be Helped! by jjbest123(m): 3:25pm On Jul 06, 2018
Omó ! When the koko girl is in love,no say water don pass garri! Is hard to see girls bold like this girl. Op if you can help her,is your choice,but if you can't,then let her know.
Re: My Unassertiveness, My Enfeeblement: I Need To Be Helped! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
there are just two reasons i believe she's stooping so low to beg u to date her...

1) buck

2) dick

if it isn't any one of these, my brother am sorry, but she wan use ur destiny play ball so that you fit graduate with pass...

my advice:

1) run

2) run faster

3) keep running

4) just run

5) run for ur life...

lemme sha leave matter for the elders in the house... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Unassertiveness, My Enfeeblement: I Need To Be Helped! by thetruthmale: 5:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
This story is real... I'm still in the relationship.

This write may seem fictional because the writer in me just wants to spice it up.

I would have sworn but, I am not a religious person so, it won't mean much.

However, I am serious and I need real (matured) advice abeg.

Cont.

She said that in our second year.

In our second year I stayed in a one room apartment with an irritating toilet and bath and I also had a roomie. Classic babe repellant right?

So, being rich was out of the question.

I am also "unfine" sometimes depending on the angle of the camera, and stress I can be very ugly. I even have a bad denotation sef. I look good here and there though.

So, there goes fine boy too.

Yes, I am smart but, I am not the nerd kinda smart.

To my credit, I am athletic built, 5ft, 11inch, I am a good listener and counselor. I am a dreamer and I believe I have an aura of wealth because I never feel poor even when I am dead broke and comments from observers reinforces this. People like being around me and ~even if I have to say it my self ~ I am kind hearted and generally a good person.

I agreed to her plea...

She isn't the first to ask me out or show blistering "green light" that I have dated.

I agreed because I pitied her, I mean how low can she bring herself? I was also scared she'd act irrational if I had stood my ground. So, I adjusted the goal post.

We started dating. She started showing signs of insecurity and possessiveness. I tried to curb her excesses though.

She has been a good girlfriend generally but, she has faulted her side of the bargain several times.

I asked her not to let anyone know about us at the department. She faulted.

I told her I'll be attracted to other girls and she should stay out of it. She faulted.

In our penultimate year everyone in the department had known that we were together. I didn't like this, I told her but, I played along.

Her family knows me. Even her mother!. Everybody knows us as a couple.

She talks about marriage and acts like the conversations we've had about "no commitments... That the department shouldn't know about us... That this is just till we graduate" never happened.

I understand that she loves and cares about me and that it is difficult to understand what the workings of the "heart". This is why I have been a good boyfriend to her so far.

Now, we are in our final year (last semester).

Things got better for me... I moved to a selfcon in my 3rd year. I also have had more money around and I have treated her right when I have enough.

So far I have been her mini dad, food, transport, little payments here and there. She stays with me now even though she has her own hostel.

This is just to show that I have been good to her to even though I didn't have to.
Re: My Unassertiveness, My Enfeeblement: I Need To Be Helped! by thetruthmale: 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
Cont.

I have tried several times to breakup but her reactions have been scary.

She didn't eat for almost 24hrs one time and, she brought a knife to my room on another occasion.

Sometimes I get scared she might poison me or kill me after finding out I was flirting with someone else or they with me.

Just my very close friends know about the original arrangement, the rest of the world think we are the best couple after Romeo and Juliet.

To be sincere, I have been conditioned to having her around.

I wish I was quite assertive the first time.

(1) (Reply)

10 Commandments For Women / Last Long In Bed With Max ATB / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.