Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:16 AM

Do Ladies Spend On Themselves? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Spend On Themselves? (478 Views)

What Do Ladies Plan To Use This Money For? (pic) / Is It True That Ladies Spend On Guys That Satisfied Them Sexually Than Love / Ladies, Can You Marry A Guy Who Doesn't Spend On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Ladies Spend On Themselves? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
Do ladies spend on themselves?

Hello guys, kindly watch my vew Vlog on Youtube on this Interesting topic and share your view under the comment section on what you think.

Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1lC2sqT0iE

Thanks don't forget to Like, Comment, Share and SUBSCRIBE

Re: Do Ladies Spend On Themselves? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Do Ladies Spend On Themselves? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
Re: Do Ladies Spend On Themselves? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Do Ladies Spend On Themselves? by Headlesschicken(m): 3:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
undecided If u like spend on yuhself if u like don't,how is dix supposed to concern anyone but yuhself... This is part of d reason why dix country is so backwards...Smh...
Re: Do Ladies Spend On Themselves? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2018
Please if you'll watch it.. Do

if you won't BYE

It's not by force and you're not the only one on Nairaland and don't have right to tell anyone on what to do.

If i don't do this to keep myself busy what else am i suppsoed to do? or you think i am jobless? if you think the country the whatever because of this then you're just out of your mind, THIS IS CALL A VLOG and it's everywhere and it has nothing to do with country and i hope all is well you wth at home?
REGARDS
Headlesschicken:
undecided If u like spend on yuhself if u like don't,how is dix supposed to concern anyone but yuhself... This is part of d reason why dix country is so backwards...Smh...
Re: Do Ladies Spend On Themselves? by Headlesschicken(m): 3:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
undecided
Anuoluwapo23:
Please if you'll watch it.. Do

if you won't BYE

It's not by force and you're not the only one on Nairaland and don't have right to tell anyone on what to do.

If i don't do this to keep myself busy what else am i suppsoed to do? or you think i am jobless? if you think the country the whatever because of this then you're just out of your mind, THIS IS CALL A VLOG and it's everywhere and it has nothing to do with country and i hope all is well you wth at home?
REGARDS
Re: Do Ladies Spend On Themselves? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:13pm On Jul 06, 2018
some women are funny sha!!!!

FIRST she says that she prefers when when pampe,r her and even if she can buy stuff, she prefers that men buy it for her

THEN she turns around and act all pompous if a guy enquires why she alone in a queue buying herself food.

didnt she say she prefers to be pampered?! na them boys will stop you in eatery queues na
Re: Do Ladies Spend On Themselves? by Anuoluwapo23(f): 9:15am On Jul 09, 2018
That mean you don't understand and i will explain,

I SAID ' It's not that we don't like spending money but sometimes we love being pampared. And i also said for Example (i gave that example for people or guys that always think Every girl can't spend on themselves) So i said one day i went to get food and a guy saw me and was like Where is the guy that brought me, Meaning he felt like i came wth a guy. Which means that in his mind a guy brought me there. Well, it jsut an example that wer ladies spend out money too. Thanks and i hope you understand this
MrBrownJay1:
some women are funny sha!!!!

FIRST she says that she prefers when when pampe,r her and even if she can buy stuff, she prefers that men buy it for her

THEN she turns around and act all pompous if a guy enquires why she alone in a queue buying herself food.

didnt she say she prefers to be pampered?! na them boys will stop you in eatery queues na

(1) (Reply)

See 7 Great Tips For Getting Rid Of Vaginal Odour–number 5 & 6 Works Like Magic / Why Do Hotels Keep Bible Ontop Of The Bed? But Yet........... / Lady Outs Uber Who Said He Like UNILAG Girls And Threatened To Kidnap Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.