Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

"Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls (49996 Views)

I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. / Stay Single And Give Birth To Children, Ifu Ennada Advises Girls / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Benblaq(m): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
iLISTEN say something
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Iamgrey5(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2018
When imagination meets stupidly, the result is always jaw dropping
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Debra911(f): 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2018
lobatan
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by ameh99: 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

Good exercise! I kuku hate the gym before grin grin grin

You go like my weight loss strategy by de time I handle you..

And it's absolutely free grin grin grin
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by designexploit(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
This girls is an Illuminati/anti-christ... Noooo, she for say make girls open their nuga-hole dey waka for road. Idiot!!!!
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by sammirano: 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Will they hear?
All they know is shakara. Later now they will be fat and shapeless after chopping the boy money.
My six packs is all thanks to enuff nack. Today alone I've nacked 3 times.. 2 more times coming up tonight. Ain't no exercise like nack mehn.

No go die oo. Sex kills.

1 Like

Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by iListen(f): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
Benblaq:
iLISTEN say something

Rom 14:1 Accept other believers who are weak in faith, and don’t argue with them about what they think is right or wrong.

2 Likes

Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by itzjwizzy(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2018
grin grin grin.. You go show her say you b man na
Laple0541:
I pray my fatty Vestine did not read this o, make she no come take sex kill me.
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by itzjwizzy(m): 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

Good exercise! I kuku hate the gym before grin grin grin
sex nko... tongue grin
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by AprokoGirl: 6:49pm On Jul 06, 2018
Well Done Ma

Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Dafreeguy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 06, 2018
slotA4:
Yinmu
Its ur fellow woman that's advising
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by newoffer: 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
soberdrunk:
"Legs on shoulder position", My dear brothers please be careful when indulging in this position before you end up in SARS office explaining why and how you broke someone's daughter's spinal cord........ angry
. Thats why we have more landlady on dis country. They will ask you to do all hectic styles only for you to die on them
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by supereagle(m): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
soberdrunk:
"Legs on shoulder position", My dear brothers please be careful when indulging in this position before you end up in SARS office explaining why and how you broke someone's daughter's spinal cord........ angry

Victory Song is women favorite. Ask them.
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by freezyrain: 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
I personally prefer the way she was dat s dat one in black jeggings to the one in white lace pant.
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Benblaq(m): 6:55pm On Jul 06, 2018
iListen:

Rom 14:1 Accept other believers who are weak in faith, and don’t argue with them about what they think is right or wrong.
In other words, ignoring them to derail is cool. Is that it? Ironically, A portion of Acts Of The Apostles says "do well to instruct the ignorant and counsel the doubtful"

Say something.

1 Like

Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by showboy25(m): 6:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
what this one is preaching now?
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by emelda86(f): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
Reverse cow girl ladies if u want to have wild hips & bum bum grin
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Bruemath(m): 6:59pm On Jul 06, 2018
Is this one serious
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by kennosklint(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Will they hear?
All they know is shakara. Later now they will be fat and shapeless after chopping the boy money.
My six packs is all thanks to enuff nack. Today alone I've nacked 3 times.. 2 more times coming up tonight. Ain't no exercise like nack mehn.
lolz oshii
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by leonard002(m): 7:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
na only dat one una hear
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Mydazz(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
Maybe this lady can explain the fat and shapeless ashawos everywhere,...... I don't think sha nacks as much as them
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by itzjwizzy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin..SEXKILLZ
sammirano:

No go die oo. Sex kills.
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by iListen(f): 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2018
Benblaq:
In other words, ignoring them to derail is cool. Is that it? Ironically, A portion of Acts Of The Apostles says "do well to instruct the ignorant and counsel the doubtful"

Say something.

There's nothing ironical here... No one is ignorant or doubtful of the ills of fornication.

I would suggest you remove the log of wood in your eye first... wisdom is profitable to direct. Ecc 10:10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by itzjwizzy(m): 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2018
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin..Sex skills= SEXKILLZ
sammirano:

No go die oo. Sex kills.
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by rosy1992(f): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
This is unethical, what moral knowledge are you passing to the young and unmarried youth
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by tolajay: 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2018
Globally, only a few people can hold a conversation without talking about sex emotion. That shows that the world is no longer thinking and all most young people want is pleasure pleasure pleasure.

This trend is terrible for Nigeria as a developing nation in fact as an under developed nation, this is quite different for most of the advanced countries or developed countries they have structures that could still support and absorb them but we are battling high rate of unemployment, ignorance, overpopulation and all sorts, yet, most youths are thinking and propagating sexual talks at will.

We need to reshape our thinking and shift our focus. It shouldn’t be all about sex every now and then.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by romenna: 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2018
emelda86:
Reverse cow girl ladies if u want to have wild hips & bum bum grin
come grind on ma shit bae kiss
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Justcards: 7:32pm On Jul 06, 2018
I buy iTunes card, be it physical or ecodes the at best rate you can ever imagine alongside other credit cards topup... Whatsap justcards_09074891914 kiss kiss
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by emelda86(f): 7:37pm On Jul 06, 2018
romenna:
come grind on ma shit bae kiss

U haff spoil shocked
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by romenna: 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2018
emelda86:

U haff spoil shocked
I didn't write poo oh. NL sef
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by IghoOvie(m): 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
Will they hear?
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Millenniumlady(f): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Will they hear?
If we don't chop your money who will wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter / Difference Between Sex And Love Making / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.