Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

"Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls (49998 Views)

I Lose Interest In Girls That Have Lots Of Male Friends. / Stay Single And Give Birth To Children, Ifu Ennada Advises Girls / Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by vickzdvipe(m): 8:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
aguiyi2:
It might actually work if the religious bigots will not suffocate reason as the topic moves to its permanent site.
Religious and ethnic bigots are primarily the bane of most societies. Nigeria own worse
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Triiipjnr(m): 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
§kin to §kin §ex or vice abeg.girls pls dont
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Fourwinds: 8:40pm On Jul 06, 2018
slotA4:
Yinmu
hmmmmm....you go like am die
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Fourwinds: 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin
Good exercise! I kuku hate the gym before grin grin grin
kai!!! Fukafuka
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 06, 2018
flex04:
over to the virgins, what do your confraternity have to say to her
angry angry
Satan get behind me

Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by HoodBillionaire: 9:08pm On Jul 06, 2018
dey here dey fool your self
Gangster1ms:
Will they hear?
All they know is shakara. Later now they will be fat and shapeless after chopping the boy money.
My six packs is all thanks to enuff nack. Today alone I've nacked 3 times.. 2 more times coming up tonight. Ain't no exercise like nack mehn.
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by usibengate(m): 10:00pm On Jul 06, 2018
Sex for losing weight shocked
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Chikebranny123(m): 10:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
sexdoll:

onye ojoor wink

nwanne has it ever occurred to you that she could be referring to lesbian sex...?

Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Diso60090(m): 6:50am On Jul 07, 2018
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

Good exercise! I kuku hate the gym before grin grin grin

Lazy Nigeria youth shouting sir Richard Branson nor knowing is sir baba cow
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by gladisa7: 8:26am On Jul 07, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Will they hear?
All they know is shakara. Later now they will be fat and shapeless after chopping the boy money.
My six packs is all thanks to enuff nack. Today alone I've nacked 3 times.. 2 more times coming up tonight. Ain't no exercise like nack mehn.

5 a day if I hear!!
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Wayneju(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Will they hear?
My nigguh
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by niyot124: 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Will they hear?

Lol don't tell me it's the same person you plan on nacking five times today alone cheesy
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2018
If a lady feels she's too obese then she should go and do jogging biko. How she wan take lose weight in za oza room wen na d man dey do d main job while she might be lying down as a corpse and doing nothingcheesy.surest way of losing some is for a jogging exercise sessioncheesy.
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by nemynely(m): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2018
As a scientist, I really don't see the connection between lots of sex and a good shape. I got the work out and dietary aspects, but sex, nada! A case of teacher don't teach me nonsense. Please guys and gals, be mindful of what you read.
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by nemynely(m): 2:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Will they hear?

Applaudise! Applaudise!! Applaudise!!! Pls clap for yourself and after that, use those hands to cover your face. Quite shameless and lacking in decency. Don't get me wrong, sex is good but not an achievement. Go look for something else to be proud of.

Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by Icekeeng(m): 3:57pm On Jul 13, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Will they hear?

boss you've got a mail. can you please reply
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by johnime: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2018
mail at stevethedancer at gmail
Icekeeng:

boss you've got a mail. can you please reply
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by gistmate: 8:25pm On Sep 15, 2018
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by EddieAsuzu: 5:23pm On Jun 28, 2019
MATURED SINGLE PROFESSIONALS

*WE ARE A GROUP WITH THE SOLE AIM OF CREATING A MUTUAL PLATFORM TO FOSTER FUTURE LIFE HOOKUPS AND POSSIBLE WEDLOCK BETWEEN MEN & WOMEN OF MARRIAGEABLE AGE THEREBY MAKING OUR SOCIETY MUCH MORE BETTER*

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO INTERACT WITH EACH OTHER BUT ON A RESPECTABLE GROUND

https:///CpXH1PDcma1D0DhwOHnzVH
Re: "Have Lots Of S3x To Lose Weight, Get Curves"- Weight Loss Pro Advises Girls by SeunDobo(m): 8:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nigerian girls are useless............all of them

James Olekah Rents The Whole Cinema To Propose To Greg Enahoro's Daughter / The Biggest Discovery On Nairaland..... WOW!!!! / Difference Between Sex And Love Making