Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:04 AM

Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All (4286 Views)

Housewives:stop Tieing Wrappers In Your Matrimonial Homes / List Of Woman Wrappers In The Romance Section / Final War Against Woman-wrappers On NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by dowjones(m): 7:54am On Nov 05, 2014
I am writing this thread cos i'm utterly pissed at one id!ot!c topic on the front page about "funny" things men do after being rejected or something!

If you've ever cried or acted like an !diot because of a woman's rejection then you should be flogged and put in the Rap!st wing in maximum prison so you'd be rapedd to your senses.

No woman is worth the tears or the stress! you lil boys on this forum will realize that after you get some money in your miserable lives.

maybe because i am naturally like this.. i dont take shit from women and THIS IS WHY THE MAGIC HAPPENS.

Theres a high tendency my chic will read this but i dont care... when we agreed to go out.. i warned her she'd be prepared to fight many girls because dem plenty for my life. i'm not bragging. They say i'm an arsehole cos i rarely call or could be rude at times. but after sometime they come around.

There will be a time in your life women will bore you. You'd be tired because you'd lose track of who's who because these days they all look and dress the same.

My Suggestion/advice> based on personal principle

1) Earn some money (no matter how "small" )
Money is a confidence boosting drug anyday anytime.. f^ck all those confidence books. Hard earned money gives you a sense of worth and you love yourself for that. the more you love yourself and your money the easier it is to easily delete any woman from your thoughts..

2) Be busy at all times:
Most Poosie niggerz are like women, they get bored very easily and they dont have any "real" interests. (watching reality shows or something isnt being busy). start a project and attempt to finish it, do some work even if its working for free.. (you'd be surprise how employers love free work).
truth is i'm busy and in my spare time, i watch movies or read saved articles on the net. after this is done i spend very limited time chatting with select women. I NEVER CALL BECAUSE MY CREDIT IS PRECIOUS!

I HATE LONG POSTS... BUT WHAT MUST BE SAID MUST BE SAID.. LOOK AT THE NEXT POST

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by dowjones(m): 7:55am On Nov 05, 2014
3) Move out alot
Endeavour to go to new places (no church programs) this might depend on your networth but just move out...the beach, art galleries, universities or poytechnics.. you will see broaden your database on women..different asses, bobbies, legs all that. This will help your psyche realize that there is no limit to how many women you can potentially meet.

4) Flirt alot with the opposite sex and give PRIORITY to ONLY BAD B!TCHES
Compliment a woman and move forward without expecting a reply.. (aww, did you do your makeup yourself..its hot: Waka pass) (Love your bling,need to get something like this for my mom..hope it isnt to costly...she replies..WAKA GO).. do like this and see what happens.. for some reason, chics are attracted to people who dont have their time.. they might argue but i'm living witness.

remember you have work to do and money to be made. dont waste this time on confused "good" "church" girls.. if you see she's that type just move on. there are more women in this world than men. keep rotating.

5) Be a man!
Hang out with "real" guys not "love song boys" watch alot of football or play video games.. do push ups till your arms shake, learn a fake accent..just do shit men do with their time, then play by doing hunters do... chase prey.. go online, Badoo, Twoo, Facebook... aim for the baddest looking bitches and holla... "you look real lovely, i got soemthing for you holla back" (something like that) 8 out of 10 will holla.. then drop your indecent proposal..you need money to use as bait to get some stubborn prey. use it.. i cant say everything cos i go sh!t to do.. but you grab

in summary. The man was designed to be above the woman in all things. yes we let our emotions get over us but slap yourself and distract yourself quickly and move on cos theres no time to waste.

women were created to follow the man's lead. the new world has "empowered" them to think otherwise and the side effect of this facade leaves them confused and indecisive.. leave them to wallow in their confusion. theres so many women and little time.. always think like that

Power to your hands. I'm out

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 05, 2014
Kpom kwem!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by Tallesty1(m): 8:02am On Nov 05, 2014
You are da boss.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by Princecalm(m): 8:03am On Nov 05, 2014
Fact:we can't do without women

1 Like

Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by luvlyoracle(m): 8:14am On Nov 05, 2014
grin
Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by Truth24(m): 8:22am On Nov 05, 2014
Dis guy don high...,
Ladies stay off
Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 05, 2014
Too many woman wrappers on this thread.
Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by dowjones(m): 8:33am On Nov 05, 2014
Tallesty1:
You are da boss.

We are all bosses. i call all my friends "boss" cos we designed as bosses.

Optimus Prime till we die.

1 Like

Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by OgaTheTop2: 8:36am On Nov 05, 2014
Hmmmm. Another gender bashing thread. Well, woe betide a cry man, worst a man crying over a woman's rejection. Not worth the tears.. undecided
Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by dowjones(m): 8:40am On Nov 05, 2014
OgaTheTop2:
Hmmmm. Another gender bashing thread. Well, woe betide a cry man, worst a man crying over a woman's rejection. Not worth the tears.. undecided

If you read to assimilate, you'd see no gender was "bashed". Rather, a Gender was being awakened. This wouldnt change anything because many men are designed to be under (unfortunate but true)..

1 Like

Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 05, 2014
I read the thread in question and was disgusted beyond words. Boys crying because a girl said 'no' to them? What the actual fvck. This is why homosexxuality is on the rise, too many effeminate men hanging around. No balls, no sense. One of the guys on that thread even said they lived togethr for weeks before he had the balls to ask for puscy, *dies. If you have to ask then you don't deserve it, gaddemit.

Death to woman-wrappers. So disgusted right now.
Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by Idowuogbo(f): 8:56am On Nov 05, 2014
freshdude2:
I read the thread in question and was disgusted beyond words. Boys crying because a girl said 'no' to them? What the actual fvck. This is why homosexxuality is on the rise, too many effeminate men hanging around. No balls, no sense. One of the guys on that thread even said they lived togethr for weeks before he had the balls to ask for puscy, *dies. If you have to ask then you don't deserve it, gaddemit.

lmfao....na wa o grin grin
Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 05, 2014
Lwkmd grin grin *spreads mat, await woman wrapper boiz to cum n bash d op* this thread go swit die cheesy
Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by dowjones(m): 9:01am On Nov 05, 2014
freshdude2:

Misplaced priorities is the number one cause my friend. (upbringing too) but what the f^ck. We can only talk and leave the rest to reasoning.
Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by Fkhalifa(m): 9:10am On Nov 05, 2014
nyc1 op,our guys need to be awakened,we worship women too much in this part of the world,dem yeye girls to ill be feeling like miss world

fvck woman wrappers on naiealand who starts quoting,tagging Ladies up and down

op thanks once again,we need your type here more often .
Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by BobbyRobson: 9:14am On Nov 05, 2014
god bless you op.

Am your student
Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by Nobody: 9:23am On Nov 05, 2014
dowjones:

Misplaced priorities is the number one cause my friend. (upbringing too) but what the f^ck. We can only talk and leave the rest to reasoning.
Not really misplaced priorities as much as uneducation/miseducation. These boys haven't been taught or have been wrongly taught that they have to be effeminate to get a female to love them when the opposite is exactly true. I think what these kids need is help. How can you live with a woman for weeks and not get laid? *dies again. By the end of the second week you should have bought like 3000 naira worth of postinor grin tongue.

1 Like

Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by Nobody: 9:24am On Nov 05, 2014
Idowuogbo:

lmfao....na wa o grin grin
Idowu, my wife before before. How ya doing?
Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by Idowuogbo(f): 9:32am On Nov 05, 2014
freshdude2:
Idowu, my wife before before. How ya doing?
U don divorce me ni? Hian! I'm well oo embarassed
Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 05, 2014
Idowuogbo:

U don divorce me ni? Hian! I'm well oo embarassed
You know that's not true. I only said that to test your commitment. kiss kiss Good to see know your mind's still here. tongue
Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by Idowuogbo(f): 9:41am On Nov 05, 2014
freshdude2:
You know that's not true. I only said that to test your commitment. kiss kiss Good to see know yo ;Dur mind's still here. tongue
clown! grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 05, 2014
Lots of threads have been opened prior to this concerning this menace.But would guys learn?,your guess is as good as mine
But seriously
That thread is really appalling and disgusting,Men crying because some stupid,ugly ass lady turned down their advance.Chai!! Men have suffered.
lots of men were created to be sissies,they have no iota of self esteem in them.To them taking a lot of shits from ladies is the defination of romantic.
If grown up men can chase ugly ladies all over the internet with so much ferocity and shamelessness.Making this ugly ass ladies feel like princesses.Then I wonder what they are gonna do in real life.Very nauseating to say the least.
Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by tosyne2much(m): 9:59am On Nov 05, 2014
This thread is so captivating and with all honesty, I enjoyed every word and sentence

OP, may you live long

**thumbs up **
Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by Rapsainot(m): 10:03am On Nov 05, 2014
dawjones!!!! You be boss

Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by tosyne2much(m): 10:14am On Nov 05, 2014
Rapsainot:
dawjones!!!! You be boss
I swear he's da boss
Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 05, 2014
Me and d op r just about the same . Spoke my mind thru n thru heck I had to munch the whole piece cuz at a point I started to think I was just a jerk and didn't know how to "treat" women ..so I feel a lot better knowing there's geez out there who get down like me ... Just my basic manly instincts and principles playing out

Ain't bragging here but I met my current gf and after d first date she leans in my ear and asks me nicely to take her to a hotel and Bleep her brains out and I obliged ..girls want a man in the true sense of it , all the brunch and grimmy and testosterone that goes with it and the rule never changes ..

Broda cries cuz he got ditched.... so she gon take ur weak crying behind back and after then what.... when next she needs to see some man tears she does u in again, I mean what the actual heck!!!...Lord save us !! And then there's another crew of guyz that thank ladies for accepting them on Facebook, I see that and I get tired of life
I always tell my geez .God Ain't equipped them with a cojones for fun ...I says to them .."don't allow God to be dissapointed granting you a tool..."

Op said to get busy getting money and that's it .get money , get money and then get some gaddamn more money .and if u ain't got money u best be busy on some money making grind ...
Finito

4 Likes

Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 05, 2014
Idowuogbo:

clown! grin grin grin grin
You mean grown? wink
Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by Idowuogbo(f): 11:05am On Nov 05, 2014
freshdude2:
You mean grown?
Na,clown. tongue
Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 05, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Na,clown. tongue
You need to work on your diction. I know what you mean but you're using the wrong word. tongue I could teach you though.
Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by major466(m): 11:29am On Nov 05, 2014
What can I say? grin The Op said it all.
Re: Woman Wrappers. Woe Betide You All by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 05, 2014
Guys should also remember dat dis does nt work for al girls.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Will You Look After Your Childbirth..look At This Picture!!! For Matured One / Titbits Of What Every Girl Should Know / Cardi B Surprises Fans By Revealing What She Hates During Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.