Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House (3416 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) / Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by Easzy96(m): 5:19pm On Jul 07, 2018
We are doing a survey for nairalanders both male and female. We want to know your opinion on this topic: At what age is it reasonable for a young man to be independent and leave his father's house.

Make your comment below:

Hence, Read some guys experience after leaving there father's house. Their good and bitter experience:

https:///0f0BZJ
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by Jossyroyal1: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
When you no longer feel comfortable... I left at 18. Started fending for myself and never returned after university

7 Likes

Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by Jokerman(m): 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2018
I prefer when you start getting stable income... probably 1 or 2 years after service....

4 Likes

Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by Easzy96(m): 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
When you no longer feel comfortable... I left at 18. Started fending for myself and never returned after university
that is that I did then... then it was just hell at home popsy always nagging... Mtcheww house just tire me... I just never came back home from school.
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by decatalyst(m): 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2018
Anytime you start believing in yourself, in your own abilities, backed by informed achievements.

You need to take a bold step.

5 Likes

Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by themindpen(m): 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2018
This is the exact crossroad I am presently.
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by thesicilian: 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2018
When you are ready.
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by aydelicious: 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2018
27 to 29,He can leave.

2 Likes

Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by neonly: 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
Nawo what a question

Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by neonly: 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
Jossyroyal1:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by Asquare84(m): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2018
I left immediately after graduating @ 25 years
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by Headlesschicken(m): 7:36pm On Jul 07, 2018
undecided Whenever you grow some real balls...

1 Like

Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by Erums(m): 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2018
I left at 21 immediately after graduation.. I just pack my load gbeeese... My papa wahala toomuch that time...
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by HouseOfWine: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2018
NP: Drake I'm Upset
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:14pm On Jul 07, 2018
When you start making money
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by Augustap(f): 9:49pm On Jul 07, 2018
You can leave when you feel that you can fend for yourself... But wait oh! Jesus is 2000 something years of age and He's still in his father's house...nobody shud disturb me oh sad

2 Likes

Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by OneCorner: 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2018
5years old
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by Kylekent59: 11:05pm On Jul 07, 2018
I know of a family. The males got married and they are living in their dad's house.

You don't need to waste money these days. Imagine someone paying 350k for 2 rooms and his parent home is 600 meters away, isn't that a waste?

As a guy,when you get a job you can leave your family home.

1 Like

Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by MVLOX(m): 11:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
when he has saved enough and ready for marriage. .... naija don hard pass b4 ooo
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by gonkin(m): 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
21 is right

1 Like

Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by TonyBankz(m): 11:13pm On Jul 07, 2018
I Cant really say,but whenever u feel that ya can fend and carter for yaself alone,boom! off ya go,as for me..am gona b 18 2moa,nd i pray ma plan works out cux am leaving ma papa's huz finally as of august.

2 Likes

Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by TonyBankz(m): 11:15pm On Jul 07, 2018
aydelicious:
27 to 29,He can leave.
Nd u tink village pple no carry ya matter for head,like gala
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by milemimi93(m): 11:27pm On Jul 07, 2018
Easzy96:
We are doing a survey for nairalanders both male and female. We want to know your opinion on this topic: At what age is it reasonable for a young man to be independent and leave his father's house.

Make your comment below:

Hence, Read some guys experience after leaving there father's house. Their good and bitter experience:

https:///0f0BZJ

or

at

most.
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by unadeymadkwa: 9:24am On Jul 08, 2018
Any age from 16
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by elyte89: 10:53am On Jul 08, 2018
In a sane environment, age 21,u re free to leave

But in Nigeria situation, try as much as possible to av a stable income b4 u leave,dis one no be by age matter o grin
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by OneCorner: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
Kylekent59:
I know of a family. The males got married and they are living in their dad's house.

You don't need to waste money these days. Imagine someone paying 350k for 2 rooms and his parent home is 600 meters away, isn't that a waste?

As a guy,when you get a job you can leave your family home.
U know a family abi ur own family cheesy
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by Kylekent59: 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
OneCorner:

U know a family abi ur own family cheesy

you see, this your response shows why the black race don't prosper in life.

someone brought what he had seen and the other is making mockery of him.

A very big shame to the black race. Spit out and abandon you for good
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by OneCorner: 1:57pm On Jul 08, 2018
Kylekent59:

you see, this your response shows why the black race don't prosper in life.

someone brought what he had seen and the other is making mockery of him.

A very big shame to the black race. Spit out and abandon you for good
Lol. Ur Mvmv is legendary.
So it’s mockery that it could be your family?
Keep spitting mr snake
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by chigoizie7(m): 2:27pm On Jul 08, 2018
At any age , age where u can fend for ur self financially.
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
Any age.
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by xpac01(m): 3:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
Augustap:
You can leave when you feel that you can fend for yourself... But wait oh! Jesus is 2000 something years of age and He's still in his father's house...nobody shud disturb me oh sad

Funny
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by bukason212(m): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2018
When u starting making money and ready to face life, i think ur good to go. Like me, i am 25 and i am leaving this week to my rented apartment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. / How I Caught Our Rev Father Having S*x With My Sister; Man Narrates / Lack Of Electricity Affecting My Romantic Life - I NEED SOLAR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.