Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House (3434 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / People say Age Is Just A Number. Do you agree?(picture) / Man Asks Prostitute Who Demanded For More Money To Leave His House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by Kingjay5(m): 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2018
I was 15 when I left, I am doing very much Okay.
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by aydelicious: 7:01am On Jul 09, 2018
TonyBankz:
Nd u tink village pple no carry ya matter for head,like gala
you make me smile,anyway ,I don't think soo.
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by aydelicious: 7:02am On Jul 09, 2018
Kingjay5:
I was 15 when I left, I am doing very much Okay.
that is great then.
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 09, 2018
Tajbol4splend:
When you start making money
Hello not sure if you remember me? How are you
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by TeeLarry(m): 8:00am On Jul 09, 2018
Wgy u day carry all de black race join , one person fyck up u day abuse all de black race..how u take diffrent ftom him now,,,if one person Bleep up face am alone ,,no day carry ur sadist nature day dusplay anyhow here...like say u bo be black too..evry thing u sed is pointing back at u except if u re white .
quote author=Kylekent59 post=69189000]

you see, this your response shows why the black race don't prosper in life.

someone brought what he had seen and the other is making mockery of him.

A very big shame to the black race. Spit out and abandon you for good[/quote]
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:01am On Jul 09, 2018
kelvinrhs:
Hello not sure if you remember me? How are you

I'm good, not sure, you mind giving me a clue
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 09, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

I'm good, not sure, you mind giving me a clue
Never mind then. Happy to know you are good though Do you now have WhatsApp?
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:46am On Jul 09, 2018
kelvinrhs:
Never mind then. Happy to know you are good though Do you now have WhatsApp?

Yea I do
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 09, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Yea I do
You may contact me sometimes+2347032293621 I lost my phone and Sim, I could have contacted you
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:55am On Jul 09, 2018
kelvinrhs:
You may contact me sometimes+2347032293621 I lost my phone and Sim, I could have contacted you

Cool then, but where you from and what do you do
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 09, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Cool then, but where you from and what do you do
Will tell you everything when you send me a message
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by brownhawk: 10:29am On Jul 09, 2018
Jossyroyal1:
When you no longer feel comfortable... I left at 18. Started fending for myself and never returned after university
u are joking, right?
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by Jossyroyal1: 1:38pm On Jul 09, 2018
brownhawk:
u are joking, right?

Is it too much to believe?? Its no joke bruh
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by brownhawk: 1:42pm On Jul 09, 2018
Jossyroyal1:

Is it too much to believe?? Its no joke bruh
how did u survive??.I started living alone at 18 but parents paid bills.
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by Jossyroyal1: 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
brownhawk:
how did u survive??. I started living alone at 18 but parents paid bills.
I was working part time on weekends, am not spendthrift and also got some skills.... Like am a keyboardist and plays for some events and churches... that's how i survived.........
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by brownhawk: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2018
Jossyroyal1:

I was working part time on weekends, am not spendthrift and also got some skills.... Like am a keyboardist and plays for some events and churches... that's how i survived.........
dang. Wow so, from that time till now, just asking, is ok achievement made? Cos it seems just hustle was hard and young started
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by vanhelsing1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Easzy96:
We are doing a survey for nairalanders both male and female. We want to know your opinion on this topic: At what age is it reasonable for a young man to be independent and leave his father's house.

Make your comment below:

Hence, Read some guys experience after leaving there father's house. Their good and bitter experience:

https:///0f0BZJ
hmmmmm....such a funny question.ma DeAr,age shouldn't b a major factor.honestly,I feel d right time is wen u can fend for urself..I min after getting a job.jus imagine leaving home without evn a simple job.its gona b hell...so ma take is until he gets something tangible..one LOVE.
Re: What Age Is It Appropriate For A Young Man To Leave His Father's House by Easzy96(m): 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2018
OneCorner:

U know a family abi ur own family cheesy
bro you are wicked... haha... chai

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Teengee Girls Fight Dirty In Public Over A Boy In Lagos / Armed Robber On Bike Just Attacked Me / What Do You Bring To The Table?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.