Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,383 members, 7,812,130 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad (65897 Views)

NYSC Speaks On Kemi Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal / Kemi Adeosun Wearing NYSC Uniform - By Joe Igbokwe (Real Or Photoshopped?) / NYSC: Kemi Adeosun Not Legally Required To Participate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by AseleAsele18(m): 10:39pm On Jul 07, 2018
Dear writer,
Why contradict yourself? Is it not suffice when you submitted that the Minister of Finance be prosecuted if found guilty?

Nobody is saying those who had the opportunity to school outside the shores of Nigeria be alienated from public service.
Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by els0nm0rali(m): 10:51pm On Jul 07, 2018
hurlaryinkah:

There is no point of forging a document, if she did not perform NYSC she could have gotten her exemption letter which can also be issued by the same body.As you have said above, all the Senators that screened her to fit for the position should also be jailed for lack of in-depth review which shows that they are incompetents.

It shows more than just incompetence on the part of the senators. If she forged any document (and that's a giant-sized if), then the Senators are guilty of treasonable felony.

Blackmailing a minister to manipulate the nation's financial transactions is I dare say, a treasonable offence and I stand to be corrected by our resident legal luminaries in the house.

But we are yet to hear from Ms Adeosun herself. Let's not jump the gun yet.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by jimcaddy(m): 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
Please who NYSC help? Has NYSC gotten one a job or a promotion in the office. Has NYSC improved the standard of living of Nigerians? I dont get this. If you are going to punish her for certificate forgery, that is an offence on its own. She doing or not doing NYSC should not in any way render her unqualified to being the Finance Minister..
Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by kernel508: 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2018
post=69171615:
While I firmly believe that Kemi Adeosun should be prosecuted if found guilty of all the allegations .....
The senators that made her scale through the screening when they know what the law stipulates about that should also be fired alongside the Minister....
But at this point in time, the people who are only good in wailing have forgotten that she was actually screened for days by their corrupt masters.
Anyways, first things first, we are hoping to hear from the minister's side.
There are two sides to every story.
#SayNoToAnyFormOfCorruption

What of your mentor who selected her, knowing too well, she doesn't have the preliciquite to become a minister? Sorry I forgot you're a promoter of a certificateless President.

3 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by Elliot2(m): 11:08pm On Jul 07, 2018
poor excuses! if those of us,graduates, here kld be disenfranchised frm d civil service based on unavailability of nysc cert even tho we dont av any joy to serve a country dt fails us,talkless foriegn graduate students whom d system already favors

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by kayjay69(m): 11:24pm On Jul 07, 2018
Okay now I understand you very well and the essence of your write-up. Cheers

AmbodOfLASU:

Brilliant bro.

However, the NYSC Act stipulates that only those who graduated after the age of 30 are eligible for the exemption letter. In this case, Kemi is not eligible for an exemption letter.

Many young Nigerians abroad make that decision to return home quite too late when they are already above 30.
Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by stanleyravos: 12:00am On Jul 08, 2018
If found guilty, how many years behind the bar, please lawyers in the house can help, I will be glad if you quote the sections of the Constitution
Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by abnot: 12:05am On Jul 08, 2018
osazsky:
its not only in nig such scheme exist,google is ur friend ,come and change the law,from ur own reasoning, I passed tru a lot during my uni days,could hardly pay sch fees though I was very intelligent in biz maths ,statistics and finance, had to work as a bus conductor before I graduated, but finally after 3 years of graduating I got a good job,uni edu shld be scraped cuz it's nonsence coolits not only in nig such scheme exist,google is ur friend ,come and change the law,from ur own reasoning, I passed tru a lot during my uni days,could hardly pay sch fees though I was very intelligent in biz maths ,statistics and finance, had to work as a bus conductor before I graduated, but finally after 3 years of graduating I got a good job,uni edu shld be scraped cuz it's nonsence
In countries like Israel where similar schemes exist the welfare is a lot better . You are speaking from your own perspective while I’m speaking from my perspective. Go to England , Canada , USA etc and see how first year graduates live and compare it with hardship Nigerians go through as a corper and you’ll know that NYSC is a mere waste of time and a scheme that further impoverishes graduates .

2 Likes

Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by LZAA: 12:23am On Jul 08, 2018
selemempe:
I knew a fool was going to say this. Read ur ppls nonsense talk wen tinubu was facing cct trial.

Liars u all are
grin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii iceberg3
Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by Alkanoicacid(m): 12:29am On Jul 08, 2018
selemempe:
I knew a fool was going to say this. Read ur ppls nonsense talk wen tinubu was facing cct trial.

Liars u all are
You're the fool here. Why have you yeebos been blinded by hatred and jealousy which have made you stupid.

Oponu name one Yoruba here that has supported her. Is not you people that has carried corrupt people on top head like hair? You people think the world revolves round APC/PDP nonsense?

GEJ has lost, you guys should man-up and vote out PMB if you don't want him, simple, don't drown in the loss of 2015 election and stop insulting people that have different opinions.

And this thread is not even mainly about Kemi, the topic is about the Nigerians born or living abroad that wants to contribute to the development of the country but have been restricted due to the NYSC whatever.

You yeebos always think the Yorubas have your time, they should give you your Biafra make we free of stupid people jare.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by SoNature(m): 12:40am On Jul 08, 2018
IamPatriotic:
One unique thing about Yoruba that is lacking among other tribes, especially people from oriental part of the Niger, is that we don't openly condone criminality. Rarely will you hear us making unnecessary and untenable excuses to why Kemi shouldn't resign from the Government, but can the same thing be said for Stella Odua or Ike Ekweremadu?

Keep dragging the Igbos into your madness

Don't go and clean up your Kemi's mess!
Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by Nobody: 12:57am On Jul 08, 2018
AmbodOfLASU:

"Useless" to you but golden to others. The article is only being objective and fair to fellow Nigerians who are perhaps lost abroad.
Nothing concern abroad concern forging nysc certificate.
Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by selemempe: 1:00am On Jul 08, 2018
Alkanoicacid:

You're the fool here. Why have you yeebos been blinded by hatred and jealousy which have made you stupid.

Oponu name one Yoruba here that has supported her. Is not you people that has carried corrupt people on top head like hair? You people think the world revolves round APC/PDP nonsense?

GEJ has lost, you guys should man-up and vote out PMB if you don't want him, simple, don't drown in the loss of 2015 election and stop insulting people that have different opinions.

And this thread is not even mainly about Kemi, the topic is about the Nigerians born or living abroad that wants to contribute to the development of the country but have been restricted due to the NYSC whatever.

You yeebos always think the Yorubas have your time, they should give you your Biafra make we free of stupid people jare.
he pain am

Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by danny7k(m): 1:23am On Jul 08, 2018
osazeeblue01:
They feel or think NYSC is not important.

is it?
enlighten me.
Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by Sarang(f): 1:23am On Jul 08, 2018
jimcaddy:
Please who NYSC help? Has NYSC gotten one a job or a promotion in the office. Has NYSC improved the standard of living of Nigerians? I dont get this. If you are going to punish her for certificate forgery, that is an offence on its own. She doing or not doing NYSC should not in any way render her unqualified to being the Finance Minister..

Nnahh eeh does the President has NYSC sef cos last time I remembered they were looking for his certificate.. mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by blackboy(m): 1:26am On Jul 08, 2018
AmbodOfLASU:
KEMI ADEOSUN'S ALLEGED NYSC CERTIFICATE SCANDAL : A BIGGER PICTURE TO IT.

Kemi Adeosun was born, bred and brought up in the United Kingdom. She spent the first 30years of her life there. She equally had all her education in the U.K and hatched her career there, also. For clarity purposes, I understand and fully support the general opinion that she must face the law - she should never have forged it, that's criminal and totally unacceptable (albeit if the facts provided by Premium Times are totally correct).

Nevertheless, on a general note, we must also be fair to Nigerians in diaspora(those born and brought up there and perhaps to equally those who moved there as young chaps with their families in search of greener pasture). Economic and other challenges have forced many Nigerians outside of Nigeria despite the love they have for their country. Most of them got married abroad and gave birth to children who are as well very passionate about Nigeria and its development. For instance, a bright young boy born to Nigerian parents who grew up in California - graduated from Stanford and Harvard then got a Job with the United Nations. He rose through the ranks after over 15years of service. Then, at the age of 40, he plans to return to Nigeria with a view to contribute his own quota to Nigeria's development. What will be his fate having not participated in NYSC ab initio and he is over 30 years of age? Remember, he never chose to be born outside of Nigeria or live/study outside of the country.

I believe for we to attain greater heights in Nigeria, we will need our brothers and sisters making waves in other countries. We should not strike them out totally via NYSC.

While I firmly believe that Kemi Adeosun should be prosecuted if found guilty of all the allegations, we must equally look at the bigger picture here - bright young minds of Nigerian ancestry who could not serve in the NYSC must not be alienated from nation building and national development.

The current Nigerian super eagles team is made of many players who were born to a Nigerian father by "foreign" mothers. Hence, they possess dual citizenship. Consequently, they've spent the most part of their lives abroad. Yet, they still proudly wear the green and white jersey - giving their all to their fatherland.

Today, we are always proud of Anthony Joshua, Alex Iwobi, Leon Balogun, Troost Ekong, Carl Ikeme et cetera. In fact, we are very quick and proud to link the likes of Adesanmi Mbappe, Dele Alli, Alaba(Bayern Munich player), and so many others to Nigeria because they are of Nigerian ancestry.

What of other Nigerian geniuses making waves in NASA, World Bank, United Nations, Boeing, Microsoft, Facebook, Apple,Google, Deloitte and the likes that we will need their expertise/experience in our NNPC, Ajaokuta, Nigerian Army, political offices, technological hubs and the likes in the future or even as urgent as now?

In view of all these, I posit that Kemi Adeosun should face the law but we must not alienate people of Nigerian ancestry from our public service who for one reason or the other could not make up the NYSC scheme - which itself needs to be reformed.

Nigeria needs all its best brains to be in Nigeria, now! Nothing should be a roadblock or a bottleneck.

God bless Nigeria.

Pelumi Olugbenga
7th of July,2018.
You get sense. Correct write up. NYSC is now a political tool and used by State govt and ex military to make money from the country. Make it voluntary and watch Nigerian the Youths grow
Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by Sarang(f): 1:28am On Jul 08, 2018
osazsky:
everyone has its rules ,in most countries u require work permit but in nig u don't need a work permit all u need is ur mandatory NySC cert,do u know its a crime to work without work permit in most countries and if caught u are either jailed or deported,kemi should b deported back to her country she is definitely not a Nigerian,not all blacks are Nigerians,and if u love ur country so much y don't u serve her for one year,Korea does it,u don't want to serve but u want to reap cuz DAT position big money is involved

Work permits are only for non-citizens, why should Nigerians require it, immigrants do unfortunately we don't have a lot.. I don't see what comparison that has to do with NYSC..
Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by Sarang(f): 1:31am On Jul 08, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/
I didn't go back to Nigeria for NYSC. If I come back in the next world, I still will not do it. It has never in any way contributed nor slowed my progress in life. It is a big deal to someone who cares.

There are many ways to contribute to the growth of the nation without being an employee of the government. Many who did the NYSC may end up not benefiting from FGN in their lifetime.

Forgery? That's a NO NO.
/

Nonsense NYSC.. I wonder how that thing benefits people cos the only stories I ever heard about it is sex sex sex! Free sex that is, for both married and single.. Maybe that's why some people like it a lot sad

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by Sarang(f): 1:34am On Jul 08, 2018
[quote author=muffyt05 post=69176044][/quote]

I am telling you my brother's friend was brought back too, dead from Kano, an only son.. Nonsense and NYSC.. They can't protect their citizens and yet expect them to serve them, stupid government!

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by Sarang(f): 1:36am On Jul 08, 2018
osazsky:
I hope u didn't forge ur work permit,Nysc is our work permit even if u are qualified for d job,there are some jobs DAT u don't need nysc, ,but for her job it is mandatory ,come and change our constitution na

NYSC is your work permit.. I'm not surprised. Nigeria is always making news with negativity. Have you ever seen a Citizen of a country require work permit before? Only immigrants do who are not Permanent residents.. Only immigrant dude!
Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by Adanne9110(f): 1:44am On Jul 08, 2018
AmbodOfLASU:
KEMI ADEOSUN'S ALLEGED NYSC CERTIFICATE SCANDAL : A BIGGER PICTURE TO IT.

Kemi Adeosun was born, bred and brought up in the United Kingdom. She spent the first 30years of her life there. She equally had all her education in the U.K and hatched her career there, also. For clarity purposes, I understand and fully support the general opinion that she must face the law - she should never have forged it, that's criminal and totally unacceptable (albeit if the facts provided by Premium Times are totally correct).

Nevertheless, on a general note, we must also be fair to Nigerians in diaspora(those born and brought up there and perhaps to equally those who moved there as young chaps with their families in search of greener pasture). Economic and other challenges have forced many Nigerians outside of Nigeria despite the love they have for their country. Most of them got married abroad and gave birth to children who are as well very passionate about Nigeria and its development. For instance, a bright young boy born to Nigerian parents who grew up in California - graduated from Stanford and Harvard then got a Job with the United Nations. He rose through the ranks after over 15years of service. Then, at the age of 40, he plans to return to Nigeria with a view to contribute his own quota to Nigeria's development. What will be his fate having not participated in NYSC ab initio and he is over 30 years of age? Remember, he never chose to be born outside of Nigeria or live/study outside of the country.

I believe for we to attain greater heights in Nigeria, we will need our brothers and sisters making waves in other countries. We should not strike them out totally via NYSC.

While I firmly believe that Kemi Adeosun should be prosecuted if found guilty of all the allegations, we must equally look at the bigger picture here - bright young minds of Nigerian ancestry who could not serve in the NYSC must not be alienated from nation building and national development.

The current Nigerian super eagles team is made of many players who were born to a Nigerian father by "foreign" mothers. Hence, they possess dual citizenship. Consequently, they've spent the most part of their lives abroad. Yet, they still proudly wear the green and white jersey - giving their all to their fatherland.

Today, we are always proud of Anthony Joshua, Alex Iwobi, Leon Balogun, Troost Ekong, Carl Ikeme et cetera. In fact, we are very quick and proud to link the likes of Adesanmi Mbappe, Dele Alli, Alaba(Bayern Munich player), and so many others to Nigeria because they are of Nigerian ancestry.

What of other Nigerian geniuses making waves in NASA, World Bank, United Nations, Boeing, Microsoft, Facebook, Apple,Google, Deloitte and the likes that we will need their expertise/experience in our NNPC, Ajaokuta, Nigerian Army, political offices, technological hubs and the likes in the future or even as urgent as now?

In view of all these, I posit that Kemi Adeosun should face the law but we must not alienate people of Nigerian ancestry from our public service who for one reason or the other could not make up the NYSC scheme - which itself needs to be reformed.

Nigeria needs all its best brains to be in Nigeria, now! Nothing should be a roadblock or a bottleneck.

God bless Nigeria.

Pelumi Olugbenga
7th of July,2018.

starting from the second paragraph,,,the law should be that no position should be given to anyone who has not spent at least 20 consecutive years in Nigeria especially presidency, senatorial post,,,,,it should be for those that have been in the system not just those that have the money for ticket,,,before these politicians children who don't know what the country is talking about would want to rule those that have been in the system,,,,,pls stop adding sentiment,,,,if not,,what about those Nigeria's' dwellers who have been jailed for forging certificate? they should be apologised to if nothing is done to Aunty,,,,,QED

1 Like

Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by goaldynboy: 2:04am On Jul 08, 2018
AmbodOfLASU:

Lol. Did you go through the article at all? I clearly posited that she must face the law and prosecuted if found guilty.

I'm only making a case for our brothers and sisters abroad. For instance, I had a Fellowship program at the University of Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania last year.
I met a Nigerian American(born and brought up in USA) who has worked with NASA and Microsoft. He has only been to Nigeria once but I can tell you he is passionate about the country like everyone of us here.

Now, he finished university at the age of 20 and he got a top job immediately as he graduated cum laude.
He has worked for over 10years in U.S and he plans moving to Nigeria soon to help push the frontiers of sustainable engineering.
Imagine this scenario now, he is in his 30s but wants to move to Nigeria(not for the money but the desire to make impact). What if at the age of 36, there is an opening for a staff in the Ministry of Science and Technology, then, he decides to apply but he is strucked out due to the fact that he did not participate in NYSC?

Is that fair on him?

I equally don't want Nigeria to experience more brain drain. It's affecting us. I have no business with the Minister - I'm more concerned about Nigeria and its growth.

It seems you don't really know the meaning of Exemption Certificate! It doesn't take anything to get an Exemption Certificate! All it will take your friend that you just described to get it is to apply and state that he is over 30years and pay the requisite fees! That all! So why are you blabbing like getting an Exemption is like going to the moon?!
Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by AmbodOfLASU: 2:20am On Jul 08, 2018
goaldynboy:

It seems you don't really know the meaning of Exemption Certificate! It doesn't take anything to get an Exemption Certificate! All it will take your friend that you just described to get it is to apply and state that he is over 30years and pay the requisite fees! That all! So why are you blabbing like getting an Exemption is like going to the moon?!

You are wrong sir. Check the Law. The NYSC Act stipulates that only those who graduated after the age of 30 are eligible for the exemption letter. In this case, Kemi is not eligible for an exemption letter(since she graduated in her early 20s).

Many young Nigerians abroad make that decision to return home quite too late when they are already above 30.
Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by goaldynboy: 2:24am On Jul 08, 2018
Alkanoicacid:

You are the real definition of suffiscated M0rro0n! You were just blabbling about and made no tincture of sense in all you have written! The guy you quoted dugged out real evidences to prove that yorubas supports their criminal brothers but all you could do is to spew gibberrish about Igbos! Are you blind to see all the Yoruba's in this thread and other thread trying to defend Kemi the forger?! The Op and the writer of the article in discussion, what are they doing if not trying to justify and belittle the grievous offence of forgery committed by Kemi?! And who told you this thread is not about Kemi?!
Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by selemempe: 2:25am On Jul 08, 2018
AmbodOfLASU:

You are wrong sir. Check the Law. The NYSC Act stipulates that only those who graduated after the age of 30 are eligible for the exemption letter. In this case, Kemi is not eligible for an exemption letter(since she graduated in her early 20s).

i know many of my catholic seminary friends who are not up to 30 but have exemption
Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 08, 2018
I think the OP missed a point or two. There are lot of Nigerians who studied abroad, came for their NYSC or better still applied for exemption as the law permit, however, under no circumstance should anyone think of forging that certificate. So this is clearly not a case of discouraging Nigerians in diaspora. It takes nothing, I mean nothing but an application fee to get an exemption certificate. Those in NASA, Microsoft, Delloite and co you mentioned are free to come and contribute their quota but while thinking of that, they must be ready to follow the law by either going for the mandatory one year service or simply apply for exemption. Kemi is not the first Nigerian in diaspora to occupy a public office, neither will she be the last. Let's not sacrifice our sanity on the altar of injustice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by Nobody: 2:47am On Jul 08, 2018
AmbodOfLASU:

Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by Nobody: 3:04am On Jul 08, 2018
goaldynboy:

You are the real definition of suffiscated M0rro0n! You were just blabbling about and made no tincture of sense in all you have written! The guy you quoted dugged out real evidences to prove that yorubas supports their criminal brothers but all you could do is to spew gibberrish about Igbos! Are you blind to see all the Yoruba's in this thread and other thread trying to defend Kemi the forger?! The Op and the writer of the article in discussion, what are they doing if not trying to justify and belittle the grievous offence of forgery committed by Kemi?! And who told you this thread is not about Kemi?!

Ordinarily, I should not have wasted my time with you because some of us overrated Buhari before he became president. That has been our cross.

In 2007, Obj left $50 billion in reserve. In 2008, oil rose to over $100 / barrel. We have steady high oil price for 6 yrs at steady oil output. Nigeria spent everything saving no kobo, borrowing money & depleted the reserve Obj left by almost $25 billion. Oil was $45 / barrel when Obj paid debt. In 1999, Obj inherited $5.5 billion from Abdul-Salam with debt burden when oil sold around $10 / barel. The two PhD holders made the highest revenue in Africa history, spent everything, saved nothing, borrowed & spent the reserve another government left.

Till date, nobody is talking about this monumental corruption.This is a corruption against humanity. The god of Nigeria cannot forgive them. GEJ on a national network news said nobody should probe him except they start from 1960, the Igbo's use Biafra agitation to overshadow Commonwealth robbery of national treasury. Is FFK or Dino Melaye or Fayose Ibo?

For the woman at the Finance, the National Assembly cannot blackmail her to release money to them. They should go to Court to prove she forged the Certificate of Exemption. She has never worked in Nigeria before she was 30. When she was invited to Nigeria by Ogun State governor to become the Commissioner of Finance, she was already above 30. She never said she served. They should go to Court with a proof that the certificate of exemption is forged.

Age is not the only condition for exemption. Those already in national service are also exempted.
Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by mamajaz(f): 3:57am On Jul 08, 2018
AmbodOfLASU:

Nigeria needs its best brains to return to the country now. We've suffered a lot from brain drain.
. That brain drain thingy just dey start oh. I dey tell you, by the time the youths of today are through with Nigeria, nah dem Buhari's pikins and Femi Adesina's go remain to battle herdsmen.
Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by Boss13: 4:11am On Jul 08, 2018
There is something called exemption for Nigerians in the diaspora. Kemi forged her exemption which is a crime.
Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by InvertedHammer: 4:21am On Jul 08, 2018
osazsky:
I hope u didn't forge ur work permit,Nysc is our work permit even if u are qualified for d job,there are some jobs DAT u don't need nysc, ,but for her job it is mandatory ,come and change our constitution na
/

Not everyone needs work permit.

/
Re: Kemi Adeosun NYSC Certificate Scandal: Bigger Picture Of NYSC & Nigerians Abroad by bellotaofeek: 4:59am On Jul 08, 2018
That's a criminal offence. She couldnt have dared that. I don't think one should lie about NYSC. If she posses the will and brain power for the job. She could av get the shot. She need to be sanction. And all the salaries, bonus and other packages she benefited should be recovered with immediate alacrity. And should be stripped of the post. That's my judgement grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Ladies Celebrate 58th Independence With Topless Photos / Drone Video Of Peter Obi's Presidential Campaign Rally In Lagos / Governor Udom Emmanuel's Second Term Declaration In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.