Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer - Business To Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer (77420 Views)

How To Become A Well-paid Freelancer Who Earns Between $1000 – $10,000 / How To Make Money As A Freelancer With Just N399 / Earn 40k + Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by boborneyor(m): 9:39pm On Jul 31, 2018
FunnyDude:

Hmmmnn..
I have sent it to your mail. Kindly help to give those mail below yours.
Thanks I got it
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by ziziangel(m): 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nonsoonyejemezi@gmail.com. thanks
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by raphemmanuel(m): 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
preciousnobel:

Boss, can you see now? Those I sent the ebook to, kindly signify. So this @raphemmanuel would know I didn't keep the ebook to myself. Thanks.
Alaye park well joor.
Who and who did you sent to.
U claim to have sent the material and people were complaining and still pestering @funnydude to send to them.

So u dey online de see people quoting you and you refused to respond. Na my comment u now come respond because I don blast you.

TRASH sad

6 Likes

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
raphemmanuel:
sent

Thank you brother. Promiscuous had sent it earlier though. it's all good. I appreciate.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by preciousnobel(m): 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
raphemmanuel:
Alaye park well joor.
Who and who did you sent to.
U claim to have sent the material and people were complaining and still pestering @funnydude to send to them.

So u dey online de see people quoting you and you refused to respond. Na my comment u now come respond because I don blast you.

TRASH sad
I don't respond to comments that do not worth it online. But for sake of how people would think about me, these are the email addresses I sent the ebook to.

browsedavid@gmail.com
johnnobles2928@gmail.com
bunmi4real08@gmail.com
Sakugbe@gmail.com
Please monikers that owned this email addresses, I would like you declare if I am lying.
Dear raphemmanuel, I believe I am not the only one Funnydude sent this ebook to. You owe me an apology. And doing that is to your discretion.
Yoruba people do say "eni to ba ma paro, ani pe eleri oun be l'orun.
Thanks.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by preciousnobel(m): 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
preciousnobel:

I don't respond to comments that do not worth it online. But for sake of how people would think about me, these are the email addresses I sent the ebook to.

browsedavid@gmail.com
johnnobles2928@gmail.com
bunmi4real08@gmail.com
Sakugbe@gmail.com
Please monikers that owned this email addresses, I would like you declare if I am lying.
Dear raphemmanuel, I believe I am not the only one Funnydude sent this ebook to. You owe me an apology. And doing that is to your discretion.
Yoruba people do say "eni to ba ma paro, ani pe eleri oun be l'orun"
Thanks.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by raphemmanuel(m): 10:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
preciousnobel:

browsedavid@gmail.com
johnnobles2928@gmail.com
bunmi4real08@gmail.com
Sakugbe@gmail.com
Thanks.
Did I hear you say I OWE YOU AN APOLOGY.
For what you are guilty of? Or what?
Well let me just reserve my comment...
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by AnnaWrites: 10:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
preciousnobel:

browsedavid@gmail.com
johnnobles2928@gmail.com
bunmi4real08@gmail.com
Sakugbe@gmail.com
Thanks.
good
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Martx(m): 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
Please send to matzone24@gmail.com will appreciate it.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by folash: 11:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by folash: 12:02am On Aug 01, 2018
SoapQueen:

I make same lying or sitting on my bed. I don't even have time to check my Upwork. I end up cancelling gigs.

Don't bother with these Thomases!

No be every body wey sit down for front of Lappy dey press!

Kudos;
I would really like to go into freelancing and the op's post seem a little vague.
Have watched some you tube videos already, but nothing like having a personal mentor, and the op has clearly stated he has no time for that.
Would you pls out of the kindest of heart tutor me personally? i don't mind paying for it.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by amadeen(m): 12:48am On Aug 01, 2018
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 3:17am On Aug 01, 2018
folash:
Pls can you send to folashf@gmail.com
Sent
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by twentyk(m): 4:05am On Aug 01, 2018
OK...some good person kindly send to my mail
Ade4047@gmail.com..

Cc funnydude
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Nobody: 7:22am On Aug 01, 2018
raphemmanuel:
sent

Pls send to

oraekiu@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Bobbybenard(m): 7:34am On Aug 01, 2018
raphemmanuel:
sent
please help me send to, maxwellbenard702@gmail.com. God bless
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Bobbybenard(m): 7:35am On Aug 01, 2018
FunnyDude:

Sent
please bro kindly send it to maxwellbenard702@gmail.com. thanks in anticipation,God bless
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Goddyss(m): 8:57am On Aug 01, 2018
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by ollybode(m): 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
@ funnydude I think that decision of yours is nice. I see nothing bad in getting reward for what is of good value. Provided you will furnish valuable and practicable information. Please let it be affordable.
Permit me to upload the e-book here. So people will stop disturbing for e-book.

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 12:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
ollybode:
@ funnydude I think that decision of yours is nice. I see nothing bad in getting reward for what is of good value. Provided you will furnish valuable and practicable information. Please let it be affordable.

Please don't upload it. I'm not authorized to put here though it's a free eBook endorsed by the author.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by ollybode(m): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ok.
FunnyDude:

Please don't upload it. I'm not authorized to put here though it's a free eBook endorsed by the author.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Marahoth: 2:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
thanks FunnyDude...pls send to me..wesleydynasty@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 4:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
A service friend of mine said this to my face "FunnyDude you're just blessed, it not easy to make online money."

I agreed with him and same time disagreed!

Why?

You can only make cash online when you provide value. Tell me where money is being made easily? Your guess is as good as mine.

Why I disagree with him was that, if I didn't take smart actions I can bet my balls nothing will change for me.

In my own time of learning I slaved for knowledge. I mean slavery of waking up at 12am till 5am daily straight for 2months. I even used my money to seek for knowledge, what most of my contemporaries can't do!

We are done with service, most of them can't find befitting job not even 30k salary job.

When I showed my same Thomas friend who didn't believe in making cool cash online; my July Access Bank account statement today.. I'm sure he won't be able to sleep well since then.. Lols!

What helped me?

Not a our normal traditional office job, not connection, not even my BSc.......

But Skill does.

Guys, if you will allow yourself to remain earning peanut in your job. Then don't bother learning.

But if you wish and desire to have a means of cash flow. Skills it is.

Let me ask you this. What differentiate a man who sells maybe Singlet in the scorching sun without still making 1k in profit daily to a man that generate close to 6 figures in a day?

Skills....

Have a nice day!

3 Likes

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by chudy144(m): 4:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
FunnyDude:
A service friend of mine said this to my face "FunnyDude you're just blessed, it not easy to make online money."

Why?

You can only make cash online when you provide value. Tell me where money is being made easily? Your guess is as good as mine.

Why I disagree with him was that, if I didn't take smart actions I can bet my balls nothing will change for me.

In my own time of learning I slaved for knowledge. I mean slavery of waking up at 12am till 5am daily straight for 2months. I even used my money to seek for knowledge, what most of my contemporaries can't do!

We are done with service, most of them can't find befitting job not even 30k salary job.

When I showed my same Thomas friend who didn't believe in making cool cash online; my July Access Bank account statement today.. I'm sure he won't be able to sleep well since then.. Lols!

What helped me?

Not a our normal traditional office job, not connection, not even my BSc.......

But Skill does.

Guys, if you will allow yourself to remain earning peanut in your job. Then don't bother learning.

Let me ask you this. What differentiate a man who sells maybe Singlet in the scorching sun without still making 1k in profit daily to a man that generate close to 6 figures in a day?

Skills....

Have a nice day!

exactly...

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by eezeribe(m): 4:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
ollybode:
OK
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by eezeribe(m): 4:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
FunnyDude:

Sent
OK
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by ArticleBeast: 5:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
please send to thewriterelijah@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by rosyandchic(f): 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
Please send to me. Maduchidis@gmail.com.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
Pls send to

oraekiu@gmail.com
ollybode:
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by ineaghe(m): 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
preciousnobel:
Thank you very much! The lord bless you!
Please kindly send the PDF to me. ineaghe@gmail.com. Thanks in advance.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 01, 2018
Pls send to
oraekiu@gmail.com

preciousnobel:

Thank you very much! The lord bless you!
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by tbliss22(m): 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2018
FunnyDude:
A service friend of mine said this to my face "funny dude you're just blessed, it not easy to make online money."

I
Why?

In my own time of learning, I slaved for knowledge. I mean slavery of waking up at 12 am till 5 am daily straight for 2months. I even used my money to seek for knowledge, what most of my contemporaries can't do!

We are done with service, most of them can't find a befitting job not even 30k salary job.

When I showed my same Thomas friend who didn't believe in making cool cash online; my July Access Bank account statement today.. I'm sure he won't be able to sleep well since then. Lols!

What helped me?

Not our normal traditional office job, not connection, not even my BSc.......

But Skill does.

Guys, if you will allow yourself to remain to earn peanut in your job. Then don't bother learning.

Let me ask you this. What differentiates a man who sells maybe Singlet in the scorching sun without still making 1k in profit daily to a man that generate close to 6 figures in a day?

Skills...

Have a nice day!

Brotherly, this is really cool I must confess. A lot of brilliant gurus are scattered all over Nairaland but don't really like to share their knowledge. Thanks for this and may God bless you.

I remember my first $1000 made via fiverr was through beatzone's thread in 2016/2017 with resume writing and LinkedIn profile optimization.

Freelancing is bae and don't always really on someone teaching you one-on-one, it will only make u lazy. All you need is the link which the OP already gave, and do great research on your own. It will go along way.

Finally, freelancing had been the only escape route for unemployed youths for about 5 to 6 years now but laziness and unwillingness to make research is the major factor in every youth who still don't make a penny.

Finally, we are here together here and let's keep the thread alive.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg / Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.