Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer (77150 Views)

How To Become A Well-paid Freelancer Who Earns Between $1000 – $10,000 / How To Make Money As A Freelancer With Just N399 / Earn 40k + Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
Nyerhovwo101:
with a Nigerian flag?

Which one be Nigerian flag again.. Who na no dey tire? What will be yours will be.

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2018
Good day everyone,

Since I released the 'Top Secret Book' has been various testimonies and appreciations from different persons;

Thank God i'm impacting some people in my little capacity;

Freelancing really pays;

It has been paying my bills since the first day I started;

The noise of hard economy or unemployment is a joke to any freelancers;

Thank God for Nairaland as well.

2 Likes

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by IAmSkinny: 8:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
FunnyDude:

I've said it already, you need to have a passion for what you're doing. Then develop a marketing technique around it.

Make your own research.. YouTube tutorial to learn anything you need. That's how I did mine.. I spent sleepless nights on Mtn free browsing to up my skills in Copywriting.
I have created an account. Uploaded a photo already self. Completing the profile is a big task o.
Which location did you choose? NIGERIA or?
And how did you succeed in getting jobs? As in how did people discover your profile?
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by raphemmanuel(m): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
FunnyDude:

Presently, I'm a freelancer for a US based agency I met on LinkedIn.

I have Nigerian clients too, even here on Nairaland.

www.Cloudpeeps.com pays $50 atleast .. Google it, register with them.. If you're successful with your application.. You'll be contacted for jobs depending on your niche. They don't charge 20 percent.

www.Contently.com pays more than upwork and fiverr.. Because they don't deduct 20% charge unlike the high rate of those two popular sites.

Do your personal research about them.
bro abeg na Nigeria IP you used during registration. Or did you used VPN. Please Which country are you flaging
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 10:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
raphemmanuel:
bro abeg na Nigeria IP you used during registration. Or did you used VPN. Please Which country are you flaging
They don't accept Nigerians there.. I flagged US

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 10:08pm On Jul 09, 2018
raphemmanue:

Are you a learner? Those guys don't accept Nigerians.. Use your IP, get verified Number from US
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by raphemmanuel(m): 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2018
FunnyDude:

Are you a learner? Those guys don't accept Nigerians.. Use your IP, get verified Number from US
Double wahala for Nigerians.
Every country done blacklist us.
Trust my country men, they will still smuggle in.

6 Likes

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Fingerprinter(m): 11:32pm On Jul 09, 2018
FunnyDude:
Seriously life is sweet oo.. If you're a freelancer and you're good at what you does. My testimony.

I know most of you will doubt me on this. But sincerely is true..I sacked my self from my bank Marketing job.

Hope you are not here to sell ebook sha. Freelancing is a great way to earn money online. Sometimes, I earn your weekly pay in a day or two depending on how hard I work.

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by kalu61(m): 4:57am On Jul 10, 2018
FunnyDude:

How do I get it
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 6:32am On Jul 10, 2018
guys I want to join oo pls how do I go about it.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Lionhearted: 6:34am On Jul 10, 2018
stagger:
We thank God for your life.
I will like to contact you sir.
Heard you are a don when it come to copywriting. Show me the way sir pls.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by raphemmanuel(m): 8:20am On Jul 10, 2018
FunnyDude:

please which VPN app do you use on your phone and laptop

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2018
raphemmanuel:
please which VPN app do you use on your phone and laptop

https://www.worldvpn.net

I also use US free VPN.. You can download it from play store

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by preciousnobel(m): 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
FunnyDude:

Pls help me. How do I get on the board?
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
FunnyDude:

please how do I pay on the world vpn site and go about getting my verified us number
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by generationz(f): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
FunnyDude:

Stagger na don oo... Remember am from that victor101 thread then..

He is an authority in Copywriting or related to that. I've forgotten.
yes i know Stagger is an igwe of freelancing I just wanted to know his niche ,how he started and developed himself
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by nikkihope: 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
Duke Packaging offers one stop smart solution for manufacturing Custom Boxes Wholesale in USA within your budget. With the passage of time, Duke Packaging has garnered abundant knowledge regarding the market trends; consumer preferences and needs to create the best quality printed custom Cigarette Boxes Wholesale in USA for our customers.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by generationz(f): 11:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
1.@funnydude can I learn seo writing on YouTube

2.Do I have to have knowledge of webdesign HTML, CSS

3 please can you give me a step by step tutorial on how to get vpn
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2018
generationz:
1.@funnydude can I learn seo writing on YouTube

2.Do I have to have knowledge of webdesign HTML, CSS

3 please can you give me a step by step tutorial on how to get vpn

You can but you need to get a mentor too. Someone single handedly taught me.

Not at all

To get a VPN is either you go playstore type in "US free VPN" or and download it. Or you can pay for subscription of the VPN site I drop.. But as a starter use the first option

2 Likes

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by generationz(f): 1:18am On Jul 11, 2018
FunnyDude:

You can but you need to get a mentor too. Someone single handedly taught me.

Not at all

To get a VPN is either you go playstore type in "US free VPN" or and download it. Or you can pay for subscription of the VPN site I drop.. But as a starter use the first option

did you pay for the tutorial
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 6:42am On Jul 11, 2018
generationz:

did you pay for the tutorial

Bro to be frank nothing is free in this life. I learnt on my own and also tip someone to tutor me.. The guy is established already in the industry.

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Sezzybb(m): 6:51am On Jul 11, 2018
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by generationz(f): 9:13am On Jul 11, 2018
FunnyDude:

Bro to be frank nothing is free in this life. I learnt on my own and also tip someone to tutor me.. The guy is established already in the industry.
well you are reaping the dividends now
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by generationz(f): 9:14am On Jul 11, 2018
FunnyDude:

well you are reaping the dividends now
is the person a nairalander
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by lexaydfg(m): 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2018
@funnydude, is there any thread or lessons where I can learn this.. It is possible for you to tutor me.. Thanks
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by 1EmmyKay: 7:28pm On Jul 11, 2018
Pls ads me to whaysapp group 09022907925
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2018
lexaydfg:
@funnydude, is there any thread or lessons where I can learn this.. It is possible for you to tutor me.. Thanks
Sir I'm always a busy person due to orders. I gave an hint follow it. In my own time, I just made my way anyhow and God helped me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 7:38pm On Jul 11, 2018
JustCalMeDBoss:

please how do I pay on the world vpn site and go about getting my verified us number
It's stated on their site. You can use your atm too.... About the US phone verified phone numbers.. There are Nairalanders on this business section offering such services. But please be wary of fraudster. Anyone you'll patronized ensure he has a verified feedback.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2018
1EmmyKay:
Pls ads me to whaysapp group 09022907925
Lols.. Please I don't have time to create a group, I'm kinda busy.. Now 24hours is too small for me

2 Likes

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by raphemmanuel(m): 1:20am On Jul 12, 2018
FunnyDude:

It's stated on their site. You can use your atm too.... About the US phone verified phone numbers.. There are Nairalanders on this business section offering such services. But please be wary of fraudster. Anyone you'll patronized ensure he has a verified feedback.
bro please where the said I should upload my avatar picture do the actually mean I should upload a picture of my self or what picture do the want me to upload
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by gracechellar(f): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2018
FunnyDude:

I've said it already, you need to have a passion for what you're doing. Then develop a marketing technique around it.

Make your own research.. YouTube tutorial to learn anything you need. That's how I did mine.. I spent sleepless nights on Mtn free browsing to up my skills in Copywriting.
How dies the mtn free browsing work pls
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 3:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
Guess what guys? Made 64k last week

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg / Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.