Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer - Business To Business (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer (77113 Views)

How To Become A Well-paid Freelancer Who Earns Between $1000 – $10,000 / How To Make Money As A Freelancer With Just N399 / Earn 40k + Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 7:32am On Jun 08, 2021
See this powerful yet hypnotic behind this headline in a sales letter ...

"How To Turn a Measly $400 into a whopping $100,000! Imagine How Your Life Would Change for the Better!"

Dear friend,

Give Me Just 20 Minutes of Your Time and I Guarantee You Will Learn Exactly How to Make More Money in One Day Than Most People Make in a Month or Even a Year!

The power of copywriting
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by iJhoe(m): 10:21pm On Jun 18, 2021
Please I would need the e book

@ bravoojoe@yahoo.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Nicoswit(m): 8:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
FunnyDude:
"Soul of any business is customer. "

Your customers determines your salary as an entrepreneur. Thank God for my marketing business coach who taught me various strategies of marketing on business.

When I created this thread I made 40k per week, now it has increased to almost figures. What caused it? My customers increased.

I'm not even talking about Upwork or Fiverr oo.. I mean we Nigerian customers. There are big boys and ladies around here sincerely.
My US based Upwork account I don't have time to check it regularly.

The Strength required in getting a new customer is 2x retaining them.

You see that's why you need to be careful with your words and service with them. I mean they determine your pay as an entrepreneur.
My ambition is to open a biggest Agricultural outlet in the whole West Africa because that's my long time goal, the marketing have been applying will be helpful. No more theory, I'm practicing it live and it's working.

PS:
" I will send a free pdf of reverse marketing psychology of getting new customer and retaining them soon to 3 persons so those ones will share to the house. I got it free and it's being helpful sincerely.
"
Just Drop your mail.. First 3 mails will be sent. Quote this post with your mail asap!

So after having the right skill, your customer attraction and retention is the next big step.

When I started I had just 1 client I'm working for ... Now I have 10.. Wow abi? That's just it.
nomatgroup@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by kodimoore(m): 2:48am On Jun 24, 2021
Hi FunnyDude,

Just came across your post. Kindly send the eBook or PDF to my mail. Nwabufo Pascal at Gmail dot com. Thank you Dude and GOD BLESS YOU.

quote author=FunnyDude post=69807108]"Soul of any business is customer. "

Your customers determines your salary as an entrepreneur. Thank God for my marketing business coach who taught me various strategies of marketing on business.

When I created this thread I made 40k per week, now it has increased to almost figures. What caused it? My customers increased.

I'm not even talking about Upwork or Fiverr oo.. I mean we Nigerian customers. There are big boys and ladies around here sincerely.
My US based Upwork account I don't have time to check it regularly.

The Strength required in getting a new customer is 2x retaining them.

You see that's why you need to be careful with your words and service with them. I mean they determine your pay as an entrepreneur.
My ambition is to open a biggest Agricultural outlet in the whole West Africa because that's my long time goal, the marketing have been applying will be helpful. No more theory, I'm practicing it live and it's working.

PS:
" I will send a free pdf of reverse marketing psychology of getting new customer and retaining them soon to 3 persons so those ones will share to the house. I got it free and it's being helpful sincerely.
"
Just Drop your mail.. First 3 mails will be sent. Quote this post with your mail asap!

So after having the right skill, your customer attraction and retention is the next big step.

When I started I had just 1 client I'm working for ... Now I have 10.. Wow abi? That's just it. [/quote]
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Good to be back here after a long time. I will be updating this thread with some good news soon.

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by aasi20: 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2021
FunnyDude:
When you have skills you can control the figure you want to make, and at will.

Thanks to Dollar Exchange Rate

Well, I want to mentor just 3 people before this year runs out.

Hurry

i know this is over a year this post was made . but can i get a yes from you boss
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2022
Join my mentorship class today
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 8:31am On Jan 07, 2022
Already made my first 200k and counting this new year.

Join my mentorship class.

Fee: 25k

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by ajog1: 7:53am On Jan 09, 2022
FunnyDude:

FunnyDude:
Op you must be wicked. How can you ask for 25k from a jobless person

I doubt you.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by ajog1: 7:53am On Jan 09, 2022
FunnyDude:

FunnyDude:
Op you must be wicked. How can you ask for 25k from a jobless person

I doubt you.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by DabFrankNG: 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
May God continue to bless Funnydude and other good heart here.

Kindly send the e-book to omerianconsult@gmail.com.

Thanks.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Demoney5050(m): 8:11pm On May 20, 2023
Make money online by clicking ads https://www.star-clicks.com/?ref=53431823

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg / Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.