Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer - Business To Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer (77204 Views)

How To Become A Well-paid Freelancer Who Earns Between $1000 – $10,000 / How To Make Money As A Freelancer With Just N399 / Earn 40k + Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Amehsam(m): 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2019
FunnyDude:

I have replied you, check your mail.
Pls I need the eBook to. Samson.gentle@yahoo.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by macromyk: 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2019
please send to mrezinmamicheal@gmail.com more blessings brother
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by ollyben: 6:57pm On Jan 26, 2019
Funnydude u r really impacting in so many pples life,weldone to u sir.I just came across this great thread,pls sir I will like to have d e-book too so DAT I can be a partaker,my Email is-ollybenworld@yahoo.com.thank sir
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Aystarz: 6:46am On Jan 28, 2019
eezeribe:

Thank you my brother, just in case you need world class ebooks on business, leadership, marketing, self development etc...
By renowned Authors such as Robert Kiyosaki, Brian Tracy, John Maxwell, Napoleon Hill, etc... Just mail me and I will send to you, FREE OF CHARGE.

Please, I need books by the aforementioned authors boss. Signddonjohn@yahoo.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Ganjafama(m): 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
FunnyDude:

OK. Check your mail.
Oga funnydude, long time. I use to be one of your former comrade in the other thread ( you know now!) Please help me with the eBook. tosagay2003@yahoo.com. I am currently without a job. Thanks in advance.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by bukolajoju: 3:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
Please kindly send the ebook to my email. I know it's being a long time, but please help a sister thank you bukolajoju2000@gmail.com
FunnyDude:

You can chat me on whatsapp

081-0474-9919
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
Please email me your account details so I can purchase the book. donumezuruike77@gmail.com
FunnyDude:
My Ultimate Top Secret book is out for grab.

My mission is to make others earn too as I earn. The world will go round that way.

In it contains, explosive information that will blow up your phone with alerts in the next coming days for you if followed diligently.

In the book, I gave I write about my Ultimate step by step how I've been earning above 40k weekly .

Just a tip of it...

You will learn how to be a successful Writer.
My mistakes and how to avoid it.

You will learn how to write different Sales Copy hacks with samples.

You will know how to produce an SEO and with lots of examples. friendly contents with keywords

About plagiarism in writing and how to avoid it in your work.

Your customers

Many more and more explosive info.

So much information there...i'm not here peddle falsehood. You must take action of what you read.

It cost NGN 2000.

Amount made last week in total ..proof below for the Thomas
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Olawrites: 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
akujobi2641:
Please email me your account details so I can purchase the book. donumezuruike77@gmail.com

Bro help me with d book
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Olawrites: 6:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ganjafama:
Oga funnydude, long time. I use to be one of your former comrade in the other thread ( you know now!) Please help me with the eBook. tosagay2003@yahoo.com. I am currently without a job. Thanks in advance.

Please help me with the eBook if you have Nestlife2020@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Olawrites: 6:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
Please I need the book
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 6:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
From my research, most people are actually lazy and lack the ability to research what will put food on their table.

They prefer receiving salary at the end of month that creating their own wealth that will sustain them for long.

If I tell you that you can learn on YouTube something worth a million of dollar, you will disagree.

Most people ain't looking in this direction yet.

We all cut out for 9-5 jobs even though such job have a bad boss with poor pay and meagre amount as salary at the end of month.

Wake up dear youths. Your destiny is in your hand.

The internet is a blessing, use it to get your way out of poverty.

Leverage on the internet to your success.

Enough said!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by bukolajoju: 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
FunnyDude:
From my research, most people are actually lazy and lack the ability to research what will put food on their table.

They prefer receiving salary at the end of month that creating their own wealth that will sustain them for long.

If I tell you that you can learn on YouTube something worth a million of dollar, you will disagree.

We all cut out for 9-5 jobs even though such job have a bad boss with poor pay and meagre amount as salary at the end of month.

Enough said!
I came across this thread yesterday. please boss send the e-book to my email - bukolajoju2000@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by SeyiAyorinde(m): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2019
FunnyDude:

Enough said!
I need it boss
Ayorindekayode80@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 12:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
Do you need new clients for your business this 2019?

Start with the art of storytelling..

Truth is Story telling content sells more than sales pitching ..

Sending countless of DM's to your connections is now old fashioned..

No one will take you serious..

Don't sound too salesy in your writeup..

Put your story out there for the world to see..

Connect your emotions with your storyline..

Articulate your words and points to connect with people's emotions..

Stylishly Pitch in your business in your storyline..

Do this often times with your audience..

Thank me later.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by OTS18(m): 1:06pm On Feb 20, 2019
funnydude bros,help me with the eBook...horlaryhemi@yahoo.com thanks
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by guysis(m): 12:20pm On Feb 27, 2019
eezeribe:
Good evening,
The ebook we are currently giving out free is a very powerful and strategic marketing course for any type of business, both online and offline.
It is also called REBEL MARKETING by one of Nigeria's most highly rated marketing consultants by name Nnamani Czar Anikulapo Nonso; founder and CEO of Double Your Profit Academy.

The other ebook on freelance work with step by step guide and practical explanations from FunnyDude who currently earns full time from freelancing from Nigerian clients, fiverr, upwork, etc; has been published and is now available for sale.
Datails are on the first page of this thread.

Please,is this still available?
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 2:00pm On Feb 27, 2019
guysis:

Please,is this still available?
Yes it is. You can send me a pm
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Blazing12345: 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2019
FunnyDude:
pls send to enyi.ada@yahoo.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by neoG(f): 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2019
@ollybode
@eezeribe
Can u please send the e-book to

bringitontop200@gmail.com

Thanks very much
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 9:34am On Mar 03, 2019
"Money tree do exist."

But you have to build them.

There is a common saying that goes like this: "Money doesn't grow on trees."

This quote originates from a flawed mindset that most people subscribe to.

It suggest that money is scarce and that they'll not "magically" appear for you.

So you can not obtain them unless you actively work and work hard.

This is where you start working hard till you starting getting aging.

The reality is that you can build such "trees" for yourself.

Only that they're not called "trees" rather "systems."

We have 3 sources of income and they're called: The active, residual, and passive sources of income.

Your salary kind of earnings is the "active source".

"Residual source" is like your side earnings of any kind.

"Passive source " is what you earn even why you sleep and don't work.

Until you get to the point of earning passively , you're not financially free yet.

A business system is the heart of a passive source.

If properly set up will sprout money in form of CASH FLOW while you sleep.

In the beginning, you'll need to properly attend and take care of the systems, just like a young tree.

But after a while, the systems will be able to stand on its own.

It will then need only little of your attention.

Providing you with gifts of your labour for decades.

This is a top secret to avoiding the trap of everlasting penury.

To your success.

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by All4real2: 11:27am On Mar 03, 2019
pls i need the e-book too quote author=FunnyDude post=76183850]
Yes it is. You can send me a pm[/quote]
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by All4real2: 11:28am On Mar 03, 2019
FunnyDude:

pls I need the e-book too
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by All4real2: 11:30am On Mar 03, 2019
Blazing12345:

pls send to enyi.ada@yahoo.com
pls i need the e-book too Successchuks101@gmail.com. thanks
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by frontpage79: 2:16pm On Mar 03, 2019
pls i need the e-book too hopeconsultant2013@gmail.com. thanks
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by EazyJ(f): 12:09pm On Mar 04, 2019
FunnyDude:
"Money tree do exist."

It suggest that money is scarce and that they'll not "magically" appear for you.

We have 3 sources of income and they're called: The active, residual, and passive sources of income.

Until you get to the point of earning passively , you're not financially free yet.

In the beginning, you'll need to properly attend and take care of the systems, just like a young tree.

To your success.

Wow! Great write-up
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by EazyJ(f): 12:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
FunnyDude:

Enough said!
So true!!!
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Drizhystc(m): 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
Please I’m interested in the ebook how do I get it my email is olusegunfaulkner@gmail.com
FunnyDude:
"Money tree do exist."

To your success.

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
Drizhystc:
Please I’m interested in the ebook how do I get it my email is olusegunfaulkner@gmail.com
OK. Check your mail
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 4:47pm On Mar 04, 2019
frontpage79:
pls i need the e-book too hopeconsultant2013@gmail.com. thanks

Check your mail
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by hspda: 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
Pls, can you send me the ebook. Mail is oolotu986@gmail.com.

Thank you
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by shiningamy(f): 8:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
Please, send the books to me. I am interested. This is my mail address: felicia021@yahoo.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Ghanaian(m): 8:58am On Mar 08, 2019
Upwork Account Approvals (10mins)
Creating/Approval of New upwork Accounts (30mins) Foreign upwork Account setup/approval (30mins)
Free 10 samples of jobs winning proposals

1 and 2years unlimited Nord VPN
If you need any of these, am available on
Whatsapp or call
0706 86 12611

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (42) (Reply)

Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg / Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.