Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,025 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer - Business To Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer (77341 Views)

How To Become A Well-paid Freelancer Who Earns Between $1000 – $10,000 / How To Make Money As A Freelancer With Just N399 / Earn 40k + Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Adwexky(m): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
Pls send to me too: adwexky@gmail.com

FunnyDude:
Thank you guys for the words of encouragement.

My whatsapp is filled with testimonies.

You guys rocks.

I'm awaiting for more mature time to share my recently found Online Money System that works.

Atleast it works for me, and it should work for you too.

Unlike freelancing, this will be a passive means of income.

Just sit back and relax to earn forever.

I've been on it for some months now.

Will be giving it free live on this thread soon.

To your success.

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by dammylarey(m): 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
I have been reading this thread from the beginning and am so griped by the passion #funnydude applied, your kind is rear. Thanks for the loads of information disseminated. I would love to have my copy of the eBook too send to dwkgddare@gmail.com thanking you in anticipation sir. I once freelancer in 2014 but trying to go back into now so your info worth more than gold to me.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 3:50am On Apr 25, 2019
dammylarey:
I have been reading this thread from the beginning and am so griped by the passion #funnydude applied, your kind is rear. Thanks for the loads of information disseminated. I would love to have my copy of the eBook too send to dwkgddare@gmail.com thanking you in anticipation sir. I once freelancer in 2014 but trying to go back into now so your info worth more than gold to me.

Thank you for the kind word sir .

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 3:59am On Apr 25, 2019
Godfullsam:

Pls I beg you with the name of God kindly send me the PDF abiodunsamuel025@gmail.com
OK. Check your mail
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Godfullsam(m): 8:49am On Apr 25, 2019
FunnyDude:

OK. Check your mail

Thanks and God bless
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Moneyboyz: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2019
FunnyDude:

OK. Check your mail

bbgggghhhh.hh

1 Like

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by dublinkmy6: 6:23am On Apr 26, 2019
@funnydude
Just read the whole thread. you sound honest. pls help a brother climb out of slavery by sending the rebel marketing to jonbizmail@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Henrique99: 6:38am On Apr 26, 2019
Good morning funnydude.Please help me with the PDF.This is my email address:nnabuezehenry@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by propsvila: 7:10am On Apr 26, 2019
FunnyDude:

From your write-up, I can deduce who you are. You have poor mindset. How much is Npower graduate earning per month?

People are earning 12k here teaching secondary school. I mean graduate oo...

Marketing job want to pay me 36k monthly as at when I left, and I'll need to get up as early as 5am to go work...What of Transport fare expenses in Lagos? We're even told to look out for a target of 3million monthly .. I'm seeing such amount in just 7days still doing what I love best .. What can be more captivating than that?

Nigeria is a comedy!

Oops! I'm not selling any book at all.. I don't even have such energy.
Brother don't mind those workaholic they wake up every morning to work but at the end has nothing to show for it.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by kinzation(m): 8:14am On Apr 26, 2019
FunnyDude:
OK. Check your mail
@funnydude bro I just stumbled upon your thread please send me the pdf God bless sir
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by dammylarey(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2019
FunnyDude:

Thank you for the kind word sir .

thanks for replying me, may god continue to give you more wisdom. i got a pdf on my email that has to do with internet markerting and consulting, i love it cos it's informative and full of ideas for businesses. thanks again. but how do i get the one on copywriting? the 2k...account details nko? i won't mind having your mobile no.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by bobojoshua(m): 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2019
60% OFF PROMO.

Get the full features PayPal account that can do the following at a discounted rate of 60%.

1. Sends and receive funds as FNF and GNS.

2. Have a SPECIAL feature of withdrawing to your Naija bank account.

3. 1 year free premium VPN

4. Foreign bank account linked to your PayPal.

The 60% discount is just for this month.

Whatsapp: 0-8-079789960

OR

Email: koolnownow@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Adefogad: 5:39pm On Apr 27, 2019
@funnydude
I just stumbled upon this thread and have read through it and I must say you have done a great job here and it was really nice of you to disclose informations like this that probably no one else would have done thanks so much and I also need the rebel marketing ebook please send it to this email : simplifiedshirts@gmail.com
Once again thanks so much I also noticed that the thread is slowing down recently please make it lively again
PEACE.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Greatalways: 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
FunnyDude:

OK. Check your mail
Pls send the PDF to me at: sanmisteve09@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by freddyly: 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2019
@funnydude.. fredrick4all@gmail.com is my number
The kind gesture will be highly appreciated! Thanks in anticipation!
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by wiseone2020: 10:58pm On Apr 27, 2019
@funnydude. Boss, send to me too niceone2020@yahoo.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by FunnyDude(m): 8:17am On Apr 28, 2019
Adefogad:
@funnydude
I just stumbled upon this thread and have read through it and I must say you have done a great job here and it was really nice of you to disclose informations like this that probably no one else would have done thanks so much and I also need the rebel marketing ebook please send it to this email : simplifiedshirts@gmail.com
Once again thanks so much I also noticed that the thread is slowing down recently please make it lively again
PEACE.

Thank you. I'd have updated the thread, but much orders coming in which makes my attention to be divided. In short, I'm always busy with work.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by IFIRI(f): 10:11am On Apr 28, 2019
Get More Leads, and Convert them!

The free trial without credit card submission for your well designed landing page, capture page and thank you page to earn big! https://Ababa.theconversionpros.com

���

Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Femtexdjohn1(m): 10:34am On Apr 28, 2019
Kindly send me the PDF file
Mostotisdr@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by onecrate: 11:11am On Apr 28, 2019
FunnyDude:

Thank you. I'd have updated the thread, but much orders coming in which makes my attention to be divided. In short, I'm always busy with work.
Please send the pdf to me. zarmanii386@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by God1stson(m): 12:07am On Apr 29, 2019
@funnydude thanks for your willingness to share pls I need the pdf.pls help me send to nzejesus@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by kayoade09: 6:50am On Apr 29, 2019
Funnydude..... please kindly send the pdf to kayodeadebayo09@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by sultan1014(m): 11:25am On May 04, 2019
just stumbled upon this thread 2day.. kudos funnydude, U're doing a great job here.
please I'd appreciate if anyone can send me the free reverse marketing e-book, can't afford to 2k e-book at the moment but I'd make sure I get it before long
please send to abmode01@gmail.com
cc.
funnydude
eezeribe
Godfullsam
moneyboyz
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by LouisBERG: 7:26pm On May 06, 2019
chieni:

Hello you can ask me here.
Hello ma'am, i just stumbled upon this thread and i must commend @funnydude for a job weldone for creating this informative thread..

My question...... please ma'am are you still into the audio transcription stuff? and what does it entails to acquire a skill such as this?

How efficient and reliable is fiverr as of now in regards to getting jobs from clients..

Please i need answers to this question as i intend carving a niche with this skill..

Thanks..

#caLLmeBERG
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by chieni(f): 11:42pm On May 06, 2019
LouisBERG:

Hello ma'am, i just stumbled upon this thread and i must commend @funnydude for a job weldone for creating this informative thread..

My question...... please ma'am are you still into the audio transcription stuff? and what does it entails to acquire a skill such as this?

How efficient and reliable is fiverr as of now in regards to getting jobs from clients..

Please i need answers to this question as i intend carving a niche with this skill..

Thanks..

#caLLmeBERG

Hello Berg. I've been occupied recently so I haven't done any transcription this year. Hopefully I will be back on it soon.
As for skills, it doesn't really require a long period of training. You just need to know rules to apply when transcribing. You can watch YouTube videos and Google some points online. Your job is just to listen to the audio and apply some of them while typing.This just helps you give your client an excellent service, so they know you are good at it.
Lastly Fiverr is a reliable and efficient freelance site for everyone, especially beginners, Like I will always say you have to be patient, for a start, check frequently for jobs posted on the buyer's request, then go ahead to bid for the job. At least be among the top five to bid.

Cheers.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by LouisBERG: 10:35am On May 07, 2019
chieni:

Hello Berg. I've been occupied recently so I haven't done any transcription this year. Hopefully I will be back on it soon.
As for skills, it doesn't really require a long period of training. You just need to know rules to apply when transcribing. You can watch YouTube videos and Google some points online. Your job is just to listen to the audio and apply some of them while typing.This just helps you give your client an excellent service, so they know you are good at it.
Lastly Fiverr is a reliable and efficient freelance site for everyone, especially beginners, Like I will always say you have to be patient, for a start, check frequently for jobs posted on the buyer's request, then go ahead to bid for the job. At least be among the top five to bid.

Cheers.
Thanks for your swift response...

Lemme go see some youtube videos and make a comprehensive research on it..

I'll beep you if i encounter any issue.

Gracias smiley

#caLLmeBERG
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by chieni(f): 10:40am On May 07, 2019
LouisBERG:
Thanks for your swift response...
Lemme go see some youtube videos and make a comprehensive research on it..
I'll beep you if i encounter any issue.

Gracias smiley

#caLLmeBERG
You are welcome.
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Prolificdeman: 5:18am On May 08, 2019
To your success
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by karkinase(m): 9:47am On May 08, 2019
Prolificdeman:
For those crying grin for the free ebook kindly drop your emails or send me a mail via prolificwriter761@gmail.com.

Maybe this a little way to help my fellow honest Hustler's out there..

To your success
Thanks man. sundaykola50@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by Prolificdeman: 3:31pm On May 08, 2019
karkinase:

Thanks man. sundaykola50@gmail.com

I have forwarded it to you and 2 more others..

To your success brothers!!!
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by jieta: 5:04pm On May 08, 2019
Prolificdeman:

I have forwarded it to you and 2 more others..

To your success brothers!!!
please forward it to my gmail ogogorojieta@gmail.com
Re: How Have Been Making Above 40k Every Week Working As A Freelancer by morireoluwagba: 7:56pm On May 08, 2019
[quote author=Prolificdeman post=78201045]For those crying grin for the free ebook kindly drop your emails or send me a mail via prolificwriter761@gmail.com.

Maybe this a little way to help my fellow honest Hustler's out there..

To your success

Please Boss, Can You Kindly Forward the PDF to my mail sir
obasigodwin92@gmail.com
Thanks so much Boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (42) (Reply)

Feasibility/business Plan On Cooking Gas Refilling Plant / Babat Cargo:Pre Order & we import Your Good from China and USA at $5/kg / Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.