Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,811 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much (38800 Views)

Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape / Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger / What To Do When You Visit An Uncle With A Terrible Cook Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Deckline(m): 7:54am On Jul 14, 2018
agbonkamen:
you are a foolish person for concluding that Edo people are terrible.
You are kuku useless on your own. See as you be like carved idol for your dp grin grin foolish girl!
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by agbonkamen(f): 7:57am On Jul 14, 2018
Deckline:

You are kuku useless on your own. See as you be like carved idol for your dp grin grin foolish girl!
u no well grin
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Desluv(m): 8:53am On Jul 14, 2018
You're immature and stupid at the same time. She's far better without you. You don't deserve her. How would she be comfortable in your house when you make her feel like she's a big disappointment and deserves less of your affection just because she couldn't cook.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met? / Grandma Mistakenly Send Nudes To Her Grandson (screen Shots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.