Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much (38782 Views)

Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape / Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger / What To Do When You Visit An Uncle With A Terrible Cook Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by akinszz: 8:25am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
This life is funny! me that I can cook any kind of delicacy, never a dull moment with me, working with side hustle sef, no man to say I want meet your family�� Anyway uncle open your mind to her and if she’s not willing to change then let her go.
see don't listen to those perverts... I am willing and genuinely want to know your family. grin

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by ACE1010: 8:39am On Jul 09, 2018
Your "kwekwe " {girlfriend } or whatever you call her is a small girl with a big God grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by DonBenny77(m): 8:43am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
This life is funny! me that I can cook any kind of delicacy, never a dull moment with me, working with side hustle sef, no man to say I want meet your family�� Anyway uncle open your mind to her and if she’s not willing to change then let her go.

You are getting married this year sister .....................but I hope your lips are not like that ugly babe's with tight puna

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by ConcernedNL: 8:43am On Jul 09, 2018
Madlov3:
Hi! For the sake of anonymity, i decided to use this new account.

I met this girl last December, but we officially started dating in January, I love her and I think she loves me too.Everything is going so well and all things been equal, i may pop the question next year December.
The problem started when I told her to come spend last weekend with me and honestly I regretted that.

After going to pick her on friday evening, i told her there’s isn’t food at home and that i was thinking of cooking spaghetti.
Getting home, it occurred to me that i have never tasted her food so I decided to let her do the cooking.(NB:I cook! like am a very good cook) so after some minutes in the kitchen, she signaled me to come eat but damn!the food was a colossal disaster! It was so overcooked and tasteless. I was not happy that evening and I complained about it.
The next day was a Saturday! She prepared yam and veggies but that was another disaster, the yam was salty and the veggies were also so overcooked. They were no longer greenies but brown.

Another thing i also noticed about her is is throughout our 3 days together, she was always moody! I really don’t think it’s because of the food disaster because my complain lasted for just some minutes.Am still trying to figure out why someone will choose to be moody and sad for no tangible reason.
Last weekend with her was a depressing one for me and right now, am seriously rethinking popping the Question next year because i don’t want to be an unhappy married man.
I really don’t know what to do

You might want to check yourself too. Must you complain about everything. She can't cook, teach her. If she told you you are terrible in bed, and nagged about it, would you smile through the weekend.

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nnamdiojukwu: 8:46am On Jul 09, 2018
highpriestess:

lool,so true!!

reason I don't cook in any guy's house atall.
Over there I saw "M", and you are here forming " F".
What are you?
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by tonio2wo: 8:49am On Jul 09, 2018
Madlov3:

I met this girl last December, but we officially started dating in January, I love her and I think she loves me too.Everything is going so well and all things been equal, i may pop the question next year December.
The problem started when I told her to come spend last weekend with me and honestly I regretted that.

After going to pick her on friday evening, i told her there’s isn’t food at home and that i was thinking of cooking spaghetti.
Getting home, it occurred to me that i have never tasted her food so I decided to let her do the cooking.(NB:I cook! like am a very good cook) so after some minutes in the kitchen, she signaled me to come eat but damn!the food was a colossal disaster! It was so overcooked and tasteless. I was not happy that evening and I complained about it.
The next day was a Saturday! She prepared yam and veggies but that was another disaster, the yam was salty and the veggies were also so overcooked. They were no longer greenies but brown.

Another thing i also noticed about her is is throughout our 3 days together, she was always moody! I really don’t think it’s because of the food disaster because my complain lasted for just some minutes.Am still trying to figure out why someone will choose to be moody and sad for no tangible reason.
Last weekend with her was a depressing one for me and right now, am seriously rethinking popping the Question next year because i don’t want to be an unhappy married man.

Since u are already a good cook there is no ish na, u will teach her how to cook better and abt d moody part u made her feel so because u complained abt her cooking. That probably made her feel bad.

If she has a good heart I don't see why u r afraid. Or if food d main reason u want to marry?

Teach her how to cook!!

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Oluwatosin98(m): 8:50am On Jul 09, 2018
Lordlestat:
Why do people keep bringing their personal problems here?

@OP there's a reason why it's called "PERSíONAL problem" PERSONAL being the point of reference, this means it's your own problem and not to be shared with strangers on a faceless forum !

It's sometimes funny seeing how people react to issues. This is a forum where individual can interact and gain access to relevant information. This young man decided to share his worries because he feels that there are people who has either gone through such or have helpful advice to render. So let's try and watch our words, it goes beyond this forum. Thanks
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by akinszz: 8:53am On Jul 09, 2018
dingbang:
You are pathetic.. Why didn't you correct her with love... Mchew
what do u know about love?
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by ernecy(m): 8:53am On Jul 09, 2018
Tallesty1:
Dude sounds like a nagging perfectionist, the type that finds fault in everything. I just hope I'm wrong but if that is truly the case and the lady knows this then she may no be a bad cook. Nah the fear of falling his hand spoil the food.
u are not wrong.. it is,what it is. The dude is the problem..

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by pawshjai(f): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
Lmao...she has use style to advertise herself...lolz Op cumman see your future wife here..dont argue jes pop d question...its a YES!!! lols

2 Likes

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Tlyon(m): 9:12am On Jul 09, 2018
myke92:
If the cooking aspect is the only problem you have with her, angry
why not gradually teach her to become a better cook.
you said it best, op abeg teach her and pls never tell a lady her cook is bad(it makes her feel weak),even when its bad than bad tell her you know she can do better, make her always cook the real meal not the nonsense we eat this days,don't be afraid for the first week when she start learning.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by bossrillboss: 9:13am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
...aunty ao fa na

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by chizagi: 9:19am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:

oya i want to see ya family. lets go there

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Tlyon(m): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2018
pawshjai:
Lmao...she has use style to advertise herself...lolz Op cumman see your future wife here..dont argue jes pop d question...its a YES!!! lols
nawa ooo and you also a lady sha, may you not find it hard getting your man even when you feel you have may you not loose him to another woman.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Seunspyder(m): 9:21am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:

Babe I must confess you need to come to my place this weekend I need to confirm that first....

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by mamaa88(f): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2018
Some days are like that,the tension of her cooking for you for the first time spoilt everything,let her cook again,don't judge her with this,for being moody to be honest with you,you are the cause,you didn't tell her the way you should, you for tell her in a sexy way : tongue
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by whytepawn1(m): 9:33am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
can you pm me?

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by whytepawn1(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2018
Lonestar124:
You shouldn't have pass your unlikeness to her food verbally...there is many ways to do that..apologize to her..it is one of her imperfections which i know many men can cope easily.
easily cope with bad food, are you serious?
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by philfrey08: 9:39am On Jul 09, 2018
Olalan:
If you truly love her you could teach her how to cook since you're a very good cook, as per being moody it might be as a result of your complains about her cooking, trust me females even the very terrible cooks don't like to be told that their food is tasteless or bad.

Teach her how to cook bawo!
cooking is just beyond just cooking... if she cant cook, she cant..... she frowning might come natural and she may not be aware of it.
He can only let her know and cheer her up to smile. As per cooking, let her only cook what she knows. I feel for my guy, its hard eating food that is not edible
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 9:42am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
no worry ur guy dat God has choose for u will locate u

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2018
Homeboiy:
Na that kind babe wey like to dey buy fried indomies and takeaways from Mr biggs

OYO
hahahahaha when u marry indomie girl u better think of hiring house girl cos na so so burnt offering she go dey give ucheesy.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 09, 2018
decatalyst:

She is using the attitude to spice the noodles and things up nah! grin

Can't someone be moody in peace again ni
wish her attitude could make the burnt over salty indomies to be sweet that she serves opcheesy.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 09, 2018
mikejj:
..she is a bad cook and he finished everything.. cheesy grin
he has to eat the concortion na.does he have a choice?cheesy.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by dadasupremacy(m): 9:56am On Jul 09, 2018
Maybe if you start replying to chat and stop asking the question how did you get my number
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by adanny01(m): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2018
Madlov3:

A barber cannot barb his own hair like he will others. So he takes himself to another but no matter how good this barber is, he will have criticisms and fault or direct his fellow barber on how to get it right.

You are a good cook and she isnt. You both have different backgrounds and taste in several things. Now you know marriage is not a bed of roses, start making your bed with her.

Passing bad comments on her cooking is enough to erode her confidence.

Identify her weaknesses and develop them by involving yourself. You were not supposed to make a comment immediately, next time you cook and tell her thats how to you like it. She will get the message.

My wife didnt know how to cook noodles. Overcooking and stuff. I did the cooking when it comes to noodles till i called her, and told her how to do it. Now she does it very well that she does let anyone do it for her.

3 Likes

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2018
engrjacuzzi:
This particular World Cup is Interesting!!!

Brazil got evicted with Jesus in their Team

Egypt got evicted with Mohammed in their Team

And you expect Nigeria to go far with ordinary Moses?
hahacheesy
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 09, 2018
My own bae asks me too many questions; rhetorical questions, questions she already knows the answer.

Its driving me nuts.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by beejaay: 10:16am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
Are you sure?? since you said you can cook any delicacy, can you cook sako??if you can i go raise yarns for you grin grin

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by leksymaxy(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
don't worry sis,God will provide soon.but if you don't mind,we can be friend and see what comes out of it.whatsapp me on 08105543265. Hoping to hear from you soon

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Divay22(f): 10:48am On Jul 09, 2018
lefulefu:
no worry ur guy dat God has choose for u will locate u
It just might be you tongue
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by samwizzye(m): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
I wanna meet ur family o,my WhatsApp no 08139221882, will b expecting ur beep

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by wildkat: 11:25am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:

Wow, like seriously? I'm tripping already.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' / How A UK-Based Man Proposed To His Makeup Artist Girlfriend In Lagos (Photos) / Ladies, You May Not Get A Man If You Exhibit These Attributes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.