Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,695 members, 7,823,955 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much (38802 Views)

Why Is The Mod Promoting Lgbt On Nairaland And Frowns Only At Rape / Screenshot: My Experience In The Hands Of A Terrible Gold Digger / What To Do When You Visit An Uncle With A Terrible Cook Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Crixina(f): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
This life is funny! me that I can cook any kind of delicacy, never a dull moment with me, working with side hustle sef, no man to say I want meet your family�� Anyway uncle open your mind to her and if she’s not willing to change then let her go.
preach sister, preach!

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by mamajaz(f): 11:48am On Jul 09, 2018
WORDWORLD:

grin WELL SINCE YOU ARE A GOOD COOK ALL THAT YOU NEED IS TO TEACH HER IF TRUELY YOU LOVE HER.
Let him send her to Chioma assurance for tutelage.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2018
Bamz:

Maybe I'm old school, but this is how I want to treat my personal issues: confront them head on with the person in question, no assumptions, no pretence, just heart to heart genuine conversations. It just feels weird discussing my would be spouse on the web.

I thought the Internet was meant to make us all wiser, and truly connected.

Exactly, I don't know why nairalanders lately are just sharing their problems here

I don't get it
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Loversminds: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2018
She was moody because you scolded her, you just have to teach her how to cook since you said you are a good cook, and take things easy with her.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by fattyG: 11:57am On Jul 09, 2018
Madlov3:
Hi! For the sake of anonymity, i decided to use this new account.

I met this girl last December, but we officially started dating in January, I love her and I think she loves me too.Everything is going so well and all things been equal, i may pop the question next year December.
The problem started when I told her to come spend last weekend with me and honestly I regretted that.

After going to pick her on friday evening, i told her there’s isn’t food at home and that i was thinking of cooking spaghetti.
Getting home, it occurred to me that i have never tasted her food so I decided to let her do the cooking.(NB:I cook! like am a very good cook) so after some minutes in the kitchen, she signaled me to come eat but damn!the food was a colossal disaster! It was so overcooked and tasteless. I was not happy that evening and I complained about it.
The next day was a Saturday! She prepared yam and veggies but that was another disaster, the yam was salty and the veggies were also so overcooked. They were no longer greenies but brown.

Another thing i also noticed about her is is throughout our 3 days together, she was always moody! I really don’t think it’s because of the food disaster because my complain lasted for just some minutes.Am still trying to figure out why someone will choose to be moody and sad for no tangible reason.
Last weekend with her was a depressing one for me and right now, am seriously rethinking popping the Question next year because i don’t want to be an unhappy married man.
I really don’t know what to do

Enroll her in catering schoold and pls ensure she attends. Mayb, shes one of the noodles generation.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2018
Divay22:

It just might be you tongue
haha it cant be me ooocheesycheesy. I dont hv 10 billion in akant yetcheesy.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by FA13(m): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
myke92:
If the cooking aspect is the only problem you have with her, angry
why not gradually teach her to become a better cook.

This should be the solution
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2018
Madlov3:
like I said, my complain lasted for some minutes.As for the manner I said it, I don’t recall shouting at her
But those few minutes of complaints injured her ego. Just imagine she told you that you are not good in bed, and her complaint lasted for just 2 minutes. How long will you feel dejected. In her case, you did it twice!
Just call her and apologise. Then discuss it frankly. If she needs help you will both agree on what to do. Do not throw away the baby with the bath water. If you love her, you will help her. Afterall, love is give and take.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by geenalora(f): 1:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
did you ask her why shes moody?..she prrobably wants you to ask her,,,dont just conclude yet..if cooking is the only problem you have with her, then offer to teach her...nobody is flawless

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by charleoj(m): 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2018
I will said this. That the fact she can't cook is not enough to have a rethink but if she is not ready to learn and adapt. Maybe you should not have complained like you did instead have a heart to heart talk about the issue. It is an act of imtimacy.

Note: you might marry a good cook and still have a "collosal disaster" in your marriage.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by joshrare(m): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
Noise4maker:
Never boost that you are successful until u get married.

Even cooking?

This one is strong
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by victorioushands: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2018
Free that God's child biko. You say she loves you but I question your own love for her. She never resisted you: she cooked the first and you complained and she cooked another but you are not satisfied. Why won't she be moody when she did all you asked to her best but you were not happy?

By the way, since you are such a great cook, why not teach her all you know since she loves you and is a willing partner? Please, stop this! It's wrong. It's like most men who can cook are rarely satisfied with women's cooked meals.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by maxiuc(m): 2:11pm On Jul 09, 2018
nikkypearl:
no don't bother. undecided
that was strict and mean
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
This life is funny! me that I can cook any kind of delicacy, never a dull moment with me, working with side hustle sef, no man to say I want meet your family�� Anyway uncle open your mind to her and if she’s not willing to change then let her go.
really! You have a kid or two, perhaps!
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Divay22(f): 7:21pm On Jul 09, 2018
lefulefu:
haha it cant be me ooocheesycheesy. I dont hv 10 billion in akant yetcheesy.
She doesn't want that
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by mikejj(m): 7:27pm On Jul 09, 2018
lefulefu:
he has to eat the concortion na.does he have a choice?cheesy.
abi naa i pity d toilet that very day...
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Cessa0(f): 7:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
lefulefu:
ur girlriend is an indomie babe grin grin
indomie babe with an attitude cheesy
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by virago(f): 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
highpriestess:
lool,so true!!
reason I don't cook in any guy's house atall.

Are you gay
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 09, 2018
mikejj:
abi naa i pity d toilet that very day...

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 09, 2018
Divay22:

She doesn't want that
how u take know? cheesy
u no dey her mind na tongue
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Aleora(f): 10:10pm On Jul 09, 2018
lefulefu:
ur girlriend is an indomie babe grin grin
indomie babe with an attitude cheesy
I laugh oooi chai,she worst
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 09, 2018
Aleora:
I laugh oooi chai,she worst
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 09, 2018
Holymann:

bad mouth will not kill you
its d truth na grin
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 09, 2018
Dammiesugar:
That's hard to believe, you're a pretty lady maybe the guys in your area are gay men. Stalked your twitter too, cool profile, am following you closely hehehe grin

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Rozaytee: 12:35am On Jul 10, 2018
Dammiesugar:
ur man will come

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
Oluwatosin98:

It's sometimes funny seeing how people react to issues. This is a forum where individual can interact and gain access to relevant information. This young man decided to share his worries because he feels that there are people who has either gone through such or have helpful advice to render. So let's try and watch our words, it goes beyond this forum. Thanks

I asked a question

And You went on a rant ?

Wow
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by frozen70(f): 8:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
Madlov3:
Hi! For the sake of anonymity, i decided to use this new account.

I met this girl last December, but we officially started dating in January, I love her and I think she loves me too.Everything is going so well and all things been equal, i may pop the question next year December.
The problem started when I told her to come spend last weekend with me and honestly I regretted that.

After going to pick her on friday evening, i told her there’s isn’t food at home and that i was thinking of cooking spaghetti.
Getting home, it occurred to me that i have never tasted her food so I decided to let her do the cooking.(NB:I cook! like am a very good cook) so after some minutes in the kitchen, she signaled me to come eat but damn!the food was a colossal disaster! It was so overcooked and tasteless. I was not happy that evening and I complained about it.
The next day was a Saturday! She prepared yam and veggies but that was another disaster, the yam was salty and the veggies were also so overcooked. They were no longer greenies but brown.

Another thing i also noticed about her is is throughout our 3 days together, she was always moody! I really don’t think it’s because of the food disaster because my complain lasted for just some minutes.Am still trying to figure out why someone will choose to be moody and sad for no tangible reason.
Last weekend with her was a depressing one for me and right now, am seriously rethinking popping the Question next year because i don’t want to be an unhappy married man.
I really don’t know what to do

You have not studied her enough fir you to pop the question.

Relax and keep studying her to know why she is having a mood swing as for her cooking habit let her know that you don't like her cooking, it's left for her to learn a new method or ignore you.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Dammiesugar(f): 7:17am On Jul 11, 2018
Askng:

You have two ear rings in your ear, you must have been thoroughly jungled in this life, I dont expect you to be decent, you may be able to cook but character is what men wants. not a returning LovePeddler

Mr adviser, I’m not a LovePeddler and I never told you that I don’t live a decent life moreover what has fashion got to do with man? My comment was just sarcasm so save yourself the stress of unnecessary assumptions and stop degrading women.
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Dammiesugar(f): 7:27am On Jul 11, 2018
Tosinex:
really! You have a kid or two, perhaps!

Then you are their father!

1 Like

Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 13, 2018
Dammiesugar:

Then you are their father!
I will love to be their father o and that's if you are the cute Damsel I'm seeing on your dp grin grin or else I gbe ja lolzz
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 14, 2018
ojun50:

if I ask u for yr number u will form hard to get, PM u, u will nt reply back whapp me let take tins serious
Her number cast guy... U dey find permission. Take it by force! grin
Re: She’s A Terrible Cook And Frowns Too Much by agbonkamen(f): 7:39am On Jul 14, 2018
Deckline:
Ehyaa.. embarassed I sure say that woman na from Benin embarassed . Edo people are terrible.
you are a foolish person for concluding that Edo people are terrible.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn / Grandma Mistakenly Send Nudes To Her Grandson (screen Shots) / Is It Approriate To Ask?: How Many Women/men Have You Slept With Before We Met?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.