Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,242 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now (15190 Views)

My Roommate Is Sexually Abusing A 14 Year Old Girl. / That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It / Is Masturbating Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 11:17am On Jul 10, 2018
Vyntra:
A frustrated naija guy is behind that moniker

i will take it as a compliment , to be taken to be a countryman of yours, by my good humor.
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 10, 2018
ugandalady:

a short Chinese albino?!

that precious sweet meat ? i love that sort of inferior men. we, white ladies, love all sorts of inferiors , such as a mor.on gorilla with a long schlong, or a fat old chinese .

You are a Chinese and very obese (fat)

Very fat, so fat

You need to loose weight
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
ugandalady:

i doubt my Earth origin ....

Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
ugandalady:

i dont care the shiet of any chinese, because i am not one of them.

i feel totally confused, by your logic and presumption.

you are hitting empty air, and suit yourself, whatever.

You are Chinese , fat and short

Why are you denying your origin?

Do you feel ashamed of being Chinese ?
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 6:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lordlestat:

You are a Chinese and very obese (fat)

Very fat, so fat

You need to loose weight

what about this scrawny (skinny, slim, lanky, thin) ni77er , whose vocabulary is this paltry ?!
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 6:54pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lordlestat:

i love fatty chinese, they are so sweet, their dicks are thick and short. i have tasted the dicks of more than 30 chinese mid-aged uncles. they taste gooda !
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lordlestat:

i feel ashamed FOR any colored man.
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2018
I remember this everytime I see this gay chinggy grin

Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by ugandalady: 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
LivingFree:
I remember this everytime I see this gay chinggy grin

chinggy ? chinese+gay ?

but, i am from south pacific.
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Nollywood is a continuation of Nairaland gossip and "gbagun"

I'm not a fan of Horror flicks but I will check out the trailer to that one you mentioned.

Do you go to cinema alone because I find it cold just being alone with nobody to hold and laugh with or eat popcorn because that's the only thing that keep me glued to a 180minute flick.

P.S doing well and girl hunting tonight on Nairaland

@Bold: that's what I thought it would be like grin

I've never been to the cinema by myself before but I'm going to try it out for this film because I can't be bothered to find out who's in the mood for a film. Actually, I wanna know how it feels so it's a plan now! Let me go and book my ticket grin

Good luck on the search wink

Let's not derail the girl's thread... find another thread and hit me up because your moniker is too long to remember and I can't spell for shi lipsrsealed

P.s are you scared of horror movies It's great exercise for the heart wink

P.p.s I use too many emojis, it's an addiction cry
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
I'd watch it when friends are around because I've got nobody to hold when I start having those nightmares that keep me up all through the night.

The match FRA/BEL is not living up to the billings I gave it

You moved me to a masturbating thread hahahahahaha

I remember when it was fun doing it because those damsels refused to show up after promising to come for a hell ride.

Imagine the funny pictures I've conjured up while doing it. *lips sealed*

P.S Are you also watching the match or you are waiting for tomorrow night when the Three Lions will be going hone

Lol @ hold your hand. I didn't bring you to this thread to discuss masturbation (I can't even spell it sef) but since we're on the subject, the images aren't meant to be funny! Weird maybe but not funny.

The 3 pussy cats on a shelf can come home for all I care because I don't watch football. But so that I witness history in the making, I think I'll go to the pub and watch it... just incase England wins the world cup.

I live in Wales now and these guys hate the English so they'll probably kick my black ass for routing for England while they support whoever is facing England. Hmm it could be dangerous so I'll just keep quiet in one corner, like that grin
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by CanineOfJackal: 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2018
LivingFree:

Lol @ hold your hand. I didn't bring you to this thread to discuss masturbation (I can't even spell it sef) but since we're on the subject, the images aren't meant to be funny! Weird maybe but not funny.

The 3 pussy cats on a shelf can come home for all I care because I don't watch football. But so that I witness history in the making, I think I'll go to the pub and watch it... just incase England wins the world cup.

I live in Wales now and these guys hate the English so they'll probably kick my black ass for routing for England while they support whoever is facing England. Hmm it could be dangerous so I'll just keep quiet in one corner, like that grin
@ your last paragraph, I'm surprised with that word "hate" because the British media has so painted it to look like the Love there will make every other nation green with envy. Elaborate more on reason for the hatred because I'm posting it on Quora tonight in order to get more stories. It seems Eldorado only exist in Utopia.

Let's leave that masturbation talk because you might not yet be eligible for a driver license and I'm jumping the gun with such discuss. #Lol

England team is so boring that I don't bother to watch them.

Tell me why you find it weird going to cinema alone
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
@ your last paragraph, I'm surprised with that word "hate" because the British media has so painted it to look like the Love there will make every other nation green with envy. Elaborate more on reason for the hatred because I'm posting it on Quora tonight in order to get more stories. It seems Eldorado only exist in Utopia.

Let's leave that masturbation talk because you might not yet be eligible for a driver license and I'm jumping the gun with such discuss. #Lol

England team is so boring that I don't bother to watch them.

Tell me why you find it weird going to cinema alone

The English are the invaders and the Irish, Scottish, and Welsh, dislike them. The other 3 are 'brothers' under the Celtic belt, the Welsh speak their own language and English is mainly spoken in some cities but the rest of Wales speaks Welsh. It's all banter at the moment but they've had wars in the past and the bad blood is still there but they obviously don't make a big deal about it like we do in Africa where tribes refuse to marry from each other and such.

I don't know much about it but I hear the banter from the English and the Welsh... The Irish were considered the niggers in England and there would be signs saying 'No niggers, no dogs and no Irish,' so it's always been the case just that it ain't part of the image sold to the world.
Even with Brexit, you have the Scottish threatening to remain in the EU while parts of Ireland have left the UK. It's not the loving family the UK likes to convey to the world but it's a working system and they're all still loyal to the Queen so there's no real point to be made.

P.s everyone finds it weird to got to the cinema alone but I'm going to break that taboo, tomorrow. I will report back to you how it felt!

P. P.s I'm old enough to be your mum so don't worry your Lil head about it. cheesy
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2018
ugandalady:

i feel ashamed FOR any colored man.

And you obviously feel ashamed to be Chinese

Look, it's okay to acceot6our origins and being.fat is not the end of life cheesy grin
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
ugandalady:

i love fatty chinese, they are so sweet, their dicks are thick and short. i have tasted the dicks of more than 30 chinese mid-aged uncles. they taste gooda !

You are a short fat Chinese who comes online to.oretend to be someone else

Hahahahahahaha

grin
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2018
ugandalady:

what about this scrawny (skinny, slim, lanky, thin) ni77er , whose vocabulary is this paltry ?!

You are a short.fat Chinese pig

grin
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by CanineOfJackal: 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
LivingFree:

The English are the invaders and the Irish, Scottish, and Welsh, dislike them. The other 3 are 'brothers' under the Celtic belt, the Welsh speak their own language and English is mainly spoken in some cities but the rest of Wales speaks Welsh. It's all banter at the moment but they've had wars in the past and the bad blood is still there but they obviously don't make a big deal about it like we do in Africa where tribes refuse to marry from each other and such.

I don't know much about it but I hear the banter from the English and the Welsh... The Irish were considered the niggers in England and there would be signs saying 'No niggers, no dogs and no Irish,' so it's always been the case just that it ain't part of the image sold to the world.
Even with Brexit, you have the Scottish threatening to remain in the EU while parts of Ireland have left the UK. It's not the loving family the UK likes to convey to the world but it's a working system and they're all still loyal to the Queen so there's no real point to be made.

P.s everyone finds it weird to got to the cinema alone but I'm going to break that taboo, tomorrow. I will report back to you how it felt!

P. P.s I'm old enough to be your mum so don't worry your Lil head about it. cheesy
Wow, I just got more knowledge from the least expected person. gracias. Can one differentiate BTW a Welsh and an Englishman through physical appearance? How does Welsh sound? I won't mind a video of the language being spoken to help my knowledge search.

Break the jinx and go to a cinema alone and tell me how it feels. I just remembered it's a horror movie so I'd just do the Nigeria thing for you #Pray

I still have my dancing shoes from rocking to Madonna's La isla bonita so you can imagine the ancestor you just called Lil head. #Lol
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
CanineOfJackal:
Wow, I just got more knowledge from the least expected person. gracias. Can one differentiate BTW a Welsh and an Englishman through physical appearance? How does Welsh sound? I won't mind a video of the language being spoken to help my knowledge search.

Break the jinx and go to a cinema alone and tell me how it feels. I just remembered it's a horror movie so I'd just do the Nigeria thing for you #Pray

I still have my dancing shoes from rocking to Madonna's La isla bonita so you can imagine the ancestor you just called Lil head. #Lol

I will find a video on YouTube to share with you on the Welsh language. No, the Welsh don't have any distinctive features apart from some of their names. The Scottish are known for their orange hair (gingers) The Irish are gorgeous. These are more sterotypes than anything else. The Irish tend to have blue eyes and dark hair and their women have ass and hips that put Latinas to shame. The English have the signature bad teeth... lol! I'm really pushing the stereotype here so forgive me.

Young man you have a vivid imagination @ the bold tongue
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by CanineOfJackal: 9:20pm On Jul 10, 2018
LivingFree:

I will find a video on YouTube to share with you on the Welsh language. No, the Welsh don't have any distinctive features apart from some of their names. The Scottish are known for their orange hair (gingers) The Irish are gorgeous. These are more sterotypes than anything else. The Irish tend to have blue eyes and dark hair and their women have ass and hips that put Latinas to shame. The English have the signature bad teeth... lol! I'm really pushing the stereotype here so forgive me.

Young man you have a vivid imagination @ the bold tongue
We all stereotype so I can't forgive you when no sin has been committed. #Lol.

Did she just call me Young man? chai!! I will go all Nigerian on you right now.lol.

There is the joke that a Yoruba man is ready to die of asthma attack instead of collecting the inhaler given to him with left hand.

#seen #check
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by kunleweb: 1:00am On Jul 11, 2018
LivingFree:

\\

I'm old enough to be your mum so don't worry your Lil head about it.
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Nobody: 2:50am On Jul 11, 2018
kunleweb:
\\

I'm old enough to be your mum so don't worry your Lil head about it.

Hey trouble,

You be pikin oo grin
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by kunleweb: 7:35am On Jul 11, 2018
LivingFree:

Hey trouble,

You be pikin oo grin

Thanks for letting me know, my trouble-twin
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Babacele: 11:20am On Sep 22, 2018
LivingFree:

it wasn't until I encountered Wales foremost female writer, about a decode ago that I experienced first hand the mistrust of and the old animosity of the English. Can't say all here. But like you said ,they are all so loyal to the Queen and the Uk citizenship seems strong and highly respected by the outside world but we just can't say same of Africa and Naija. I hope it gets better some day.
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by 7GaLaXy7(m): 2:57pm On Oct 12, 2018
ugandalady:

the only language i can understand is english, the genuine one, unless you wish to hide something ulterior to me.

But I thought you understand Chinese. Stupid liar. Smh
Re: My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now by Haynnie: 8:46am On Feb 15, 2019
Where's this poo coming from undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Slay Queen, Symply Tacha, Slut-Shamed For Attending BBNaija Audition / He Wants Sex After Dating For 2days / Why Do Yoruba Girls And Igbo Boys Hate To Date Themselves?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.