Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,204 members, 7,811,547 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It (1904 Views)

This Is the Naughty Girl I'm Sleeping With This Night — Pics To Be Deleted Soon / My Female Roommate Is Masturbating Right Now / I Can't Stop Masturbating My Pastor Wife. I Need Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by iamwilliamsfx(m): 5:42am On Sep 17, 2022
I was a full time Masturbater, some kind last year, I did it almost every day. But after some times when I got born again in christ I decided to quitted masturbating and gave me life totally to God, but after few months of quitting, I notice most time when I sleep and wake up , I'll see my cum on my boxers, wondering who could be giving me a Mouth Action when I'm sleeping?
Re: That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by Itohanmiwa: 5:44am On Sep 17, 2022
Op that is your body’s way of emitting excess sperm fluid from your body. Be like your case don reach the one wey sperm wan begin comot from your eye na why body gats act. God nor go shame us o grin
Re: That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by iamwilliamsfx(m): 5:46am On Sep 17, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
grin
Please tell them to stop I'm tired
Re: That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by iamwilliamsfx(m): 5:57am On Sep 17, 2022
Itohanmiwa:
Op that is your body’s way of emitting excess sperm fluid from your body. Be like your case don reach the one wey sperm wan begin comot from your eye na why body gats act. God nor go shame us o grin

The matter tire me swr.
Re: That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by WhatCanIsay(m): 6:47am On Sep 17, 2022
Wet dream is natural.
Re: That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by iamwilliamsfx(m): 6:47am On Sep 17, 2022
Get post to FP
Re: That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by TheWolfen(m): 8:05am On Sep 17, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
Wet dream is natural.
That is what they want you to think.
90% of it occurrence had be corrupted by demons.
It really depends on the person spiritual life. If the person being a male has succubus / spirit wife or covenant biding his soul to these demons that may grand them access
I have a video of paranormal activity caught on CCTV of how a demon was sleeping with a girl and a boy. You won't believe it because these things are beyond physical.

1 Like

Re: That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:07am On Sep 17, 2022
TheWolfen:

It really depends on the person spiritual life. If the person being a male has succubus / spirit wife or covenant biding his soul to these demons that may grand them access
I have a video of paranormal activity caught on CCTV of how a demon was sleeping with a girl and a boy. You won't believe it because these things are beyond physical.

Can I get the video?
Re: That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:08am On Sep 17, 2022
WhatCanIsay:
Wet dream is natural.

They say!
Re: That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by TheWolfen(m): 8:15am On Sep 17, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

The matter tire me swr.
If you are clean spiritually.
Like you don't fornicate and your ways are pure 100% with God. Then be rest assure that your spilled seed will be protected by angel from these demon.
Except you got covenant with demonic spiritual wife.
Those demon are straight sperm and destiny thieves for male. And for female they need them to carry their demonic babies in their spiritual world from the sperm they had stolen.
That is why men must protect their male energy. It is has God given power as the male creation energy. One shouldn't go spilling it out on demon infested prostitutes or having illicit sex with just anybody.
Spill it the right way. Where it should go. That is with an ordained wife, that is a way to ensure the demon can't get access to it because they have no claim to it. God won't let them
Re: That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:18am On Sep 17, 2022
TheWolfen:

If you are clean spiritually.
Like you don't fornicate and your ways are pure 100% with God. Then be rest assure that your spilled seed will be protected by angel from these demon.
Except you got covenant with demonic spiritual wife.
Those demon are straight sperm and destiny thieves for male. And for female they need them to carry their demonic babies in their spiritual world from the sperm they had stolen.
That is why men must protect their male energy. It is has God given power as the male creation energy. One should go spilling it out on demon infested prostitutes or having illicit sex with just anybody.
Spill it the right way. Where it should go. That is with an ordained wife, that is a way to ensure the demon can't get access to it because they have no claim to it. God won't let them

I'm 100% clean
I read the Bible, pray and doesn't miss church service,
Still experience it. Sad
Re: That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2022
TheWolfen:

It's not just natural, but also purely biological. The body regulates itself. There are hundred millions of things that happen in this our small body within few minutes.

I know we want to assign spiritualism to lots of things, but not everything goes towards that angle. Can things be manipulated spiritually, yes, but fear mongering shouldn't excuse the natural and biological.
Re: That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by TheWolfen(m): 8:24am On Sep 17, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Can I get the video?
I will mention u when I have the link ready
Re: That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:26am On Sep 17, 2022
TheWolfen:
I will mention u when I have the link ready

I appreciate
Re: That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by TheWolfen(m): 8:28am On Sep 17, 2022
WhatCanIsay:

It's not just natural, but also purely biological. The body regulates itself. There are hundred millions of things that happen in this our small body within few minutes.

I know we want to assign spiritualism to lots of things, but not everything goes towards that angle. Can things be manipulated spiritually, yes, but fear mongering shouldn't excuse the natural and biological.
It okay.
Humans find it hard to believe what they can't see except those that had been spiritually awoken they dare not make such statement because they know what these demons are capable of.
Shalom
Re: That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by iamwilliamsfx(m): 8:34am On Sep 17, 2022
TheWolfen:

It okay.
Humans find it hard to believe what they can't see except those that had been spiritually awoken they dare not make such statement because they know what these demons are capable of.
Shalom

What's your point sir?

1 Like

Re: That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by BigDawsNet: 9:34am On Sep 17, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:
I was a full time Masturbater, some kind last year, I did it almost every day. But after some times when I got born again in christ I decided to quitted masturbating and gave me life totally to God, but after few months of quitting, I notice most time when I sleep and wake up , I'll see my cum on my boxers, wondering who could be giving me a Mouth Action when I'm sleeping?

Is like you don't hav gf ..

When ur sperms bank is full... your bank will send a signal to your brain...

Your brain we create a sexual episode in your brain... during dat process.. you will release...
Re: That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by iamwilliamsfx(m): 9:52am On Sep 17, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Is like you don't hav gf ..

When ur sperms bank is full... your bank will send a signal to your brain...

Your brain we create a sexual episode in your brain... during dat process.. you will release...

Ion do sexual relationship
Re: That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by BigDawsNet: 10:32am On Sep 17, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Do you dream on a normal day? Like often
Re: That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by BigDawsNet: 10:33am On Sep 17, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

Oh... maybe u ain't having enough sex
Re: That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by iamwilliamsfx(m): 10:44am On Sep 17, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Do you dream on a normal day? Like often
No its rear
Re: That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by emmyluizzz: 10:49am On Sep 17, 2022
pls stop it ooo..op said he is tired

oleburuku

Re: That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by BigDawsNet: 10:51am On Sep 17, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

No its rear

Everyone dreams.. 80% don't just remember single thing when they woke up

Anyway you brain was doing its job by creating a sexual episode while you are sleeping which makes you cum overnight...

Truth is ... without this episodes... you can't hav erection talkless of releasing...
Re: That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by Enny2013(f): 10:59am On Sep 17, 2022
Hope no b spiritual wife o?
Re: That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by iamwilliamsfx(m): 11:15am On Sep 17, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Everyone dreams.. 80% don't just remember single thing when they woke up

Anyway you brain was doing its job by creating a sexual episode while you are sleeping which makes you cum overnight...

Truth is ... without this episodes... you can't hav erection talkless of releasing...

So is it good, bad or normal
Re: That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by iamwilliamsfx(m): 11:15am On Sep 17, 2022
Enny2013:
embarassed
Enny2013:

1 Like

Re: That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by BigDawsNet: 11:16am On Sep 17, 2022
iamwilliamsfx:

So is it good, bad or normal

It's normal

If u hav sex more often you won't experience it
Re: That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by iamwilliamsfx(m): 11:17am On Sep 17, 2022
BigDawsNet:

It's normal
If u hav sex more often you won't experience it

Thanks man

1 Like

Re: That Person That Is Masturbating My D*ck When I'm Sleeping Should Stop It by iamwilliamsfx(m): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2022
Enny2013:
cry
Enny2013:

(1) (Reply)

Worst thing a Nigeria guy or girl has ever done to you? Say it all / Must Dating Always Lead To Marriage?!?! / Will You Like To Know?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.